Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,621 members, 7,851,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) (42580 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) / Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by mechanics(m): 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nawa o.
Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by Lordsocrates: 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
MakeADifference:
Thanks. If you'll be kind to state the period month/year when this happened, I'll be grateful.

its been long, quite long prolly 2014.. I did let it slide though, but should I see one of the station members, I will see the possibility of getting it, but its in my past now, just that the post reminded me of my own experience
Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by Lordsocrates: 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
Chamber10:

You don't know what you are saying. I did my NYSC in Akwa Ibom, Nung Oku in Uruan Local govt Area to be precise. I know Uyo very well. There is no such church as 'SS petee and Paul Station'. What is even 'SS petee and Paul Station'? There nothing someone will not see in Nairaland, all in the name of 'I want to comment'

As for your description of the direction, somebody will get lost with that.

Please once again, provide me the name of the catholic church, and a better description of the direction. Also, tell me the name of the Rev Father too let me verify your claims. Thank you

lols people dey oo, I am telling You my experience and you are saying what...Do you know AkwaEtte fuel station ? the street immediately after it, there's School there, but after that school is the church there.. If I will get money I go do full investigation tell you the priest, the date, what he wore, how many people he flogged and al, but if it is all to know if I am lying or not...bliv wateva u will.... It is in my past
Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by Image123(m): 11:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
No significance, no scriptural base, plain gullibility.
Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by Chamber10(m): 11:00am On Feb 08, 2017
Lordsocrates:

lols people dey oo, I am telling You my experience and you are saying what...Do you know AkwaEtte fuel station ? the street immediately after it, there's School there, but after that school is the church there.. If I will get money I go do full investigation tell you the priest, the date, what he wore, how many people he flogged and al, but if it is all to know if I am lying or not...bliv wateva u will.... It is in my past

I am interested in this your story. I work with JDPC, will like to follow it up though it still sounds like fabricated story. A priest cannot start flogging youth members during Mass.
As I demanded before , what is the name of the Rev Fr, name of the parish and full address??

Waiting
Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by joshprime(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
The problem is that people don't read their Bible that's why they are very easy to deceive, endtime is near.
Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by blackbriar: 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
joshprime:
The problem is that people don't read their Bible that's why they are very easy to deceive, endtime is near.

The parishoners were well aware and that looks lik southern part of africa,in nigeria its salpas from d bishop ONLY at confirmation mass which duration is mostly four yaers difference
Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by blessingono1: 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
My God! So all you people can do is sit here and gossip? You see these nonsense happening and you don't report them or correct them right away. Only to talk about them. You people don't take any action. You do not walk away from church or avoid going church just because one stupid being in his head thinks he/she has power over people as to humiliate them like this. And what the idiots of Africa(I hail you all!! )just follow every sh*t that is given to them. Does't this simply represent slavery? Even someone who does not believe in God can see that this is inapropriate. What is wrong with modern churches, pastors and whatever their titles. Why can't people practice church in the simple way that is outlined in the bible using Paul's examples and the other apostles? Did they ever see Paul doing any of the rubbish that they are practicing these days, in the bible? For Africa to be better we have to go back to the original teaches. F**k these sons of bitches!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Helen Oritsejafor Wears Leggings To Church (Photos) / Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others / Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.