Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) (7893 Views)

Mmm Crashed Again Frozen 2017 mavro / MMM Begins Payment Of 2016 Mavro And Its Growth Only / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by MMMscam: 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
Stanley187:

Because am a guider? Shey na me the whole MMM community pay money

Well I really wish it was you. That way U could Call me on my phone number if your mind is that strong and I will give u my location in the the cantonement. I don't mind one bit, to meet anyone in a neutral location. Either way I would just put a bullet in ur head for sure and dump u in Jabi lake. No long talk, call me.

You're obviously senile. I reiterate, had it been me, a scammer like you would have been erased by now. And it makes no difference whether you're at a cantonment or not - you will be disappeared. Do you know what the best part is? You wouldn't even see it coming. Your epitaph will read, "Another scammer bites the dust."

6 Likes

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
Stanley187:

Well I really wish it was you. That way U could Call me on my phone number if your mind is that strong and I will give u my location in the the cantonement. I don't mind one bit, to meet anyone in a neutral location. Either way I would just put a bullet in ur head for sure and dump u in Jabi lake. No long talk, call me.
Ogbeni stop barking here as if you are related to the Russian criminal segrey mavrodi

4 Likes

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by dotuna3(m): 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
MMMscam:

She lost money to MMM, but you're telling her to shut up. Ok...give her the #2.5m that MMM scammed her so she can rest, otherwise you're the idiot that needs to shut up on her matter.

Please I ask you did I abuse her or the tone of my message is offensives? Y the word idiot? Y this response

You are the fool here. From the write up did she tell u she lost any money? Did she tell u she's a participant? Did the topic correlate with the message? She's trying to mock the participant here, moreover, the news is fake. If she has her money there she won't talk like that. So u are the didirin here next tym look before u keep. Oodee

Am not a participant but please tell
Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by econome(m): 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
MMMscam:

She lost money to MMM, but you're telling her to shut up. Ok...give her the #2.5m that MMM scammed her so she can rest, otherwise you're the idiot that needs to shut up on her matter.
Don't mind the blood sucking Stanley187 of a guy,the thunder that will strike him will not take permission from GOD
He is on facebook appealing to people to PH again
What a wasted fagggot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by Stanley187(m): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
MMMscam:

You're obviously senile. I reiterate, had it been me, a scammer like you would have been erased by now. And it makes no difference whether you're at a cantonment or not - you will be disappeared. Do you know what the best part is? You wouldn't even see it coming. Your epitaph will read, "Another scammer bites the dust."

Like I said, I am as transparent as air. Trust me, I always see u coming... No need to form, make the attempt and get shot in the skull. The contract remains open. If I really wished to deal with real life gangstarism, by now I would have copied the phone number I have on my signature, and put a direct call straight up. Not bantering on Nairaland.
Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by FTbomb(m): 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
where can i find chuddy or his wife? i need to tell them something; it's important.. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by Stanley187(m): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
anjigirl:
Don't mind the blood sucking Stanley187 of a guy,the thunder that will strike him will not take permission from GOD
He is on facebook appealing to people to PH again
What a wasted fagggot

Wannabe B*tch on point,with Windows XP brain. Make e pain u there. Wasted Spermatozoa
Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by MMMscam: 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
dotuna3:

Please I ask you did I abuse her or the tone of my message is offensives? Y the word idiot? Y this response

You are the fool here. From the write up did she tell u she lost any money? Did she tell u she's a participant? Did the topic correlate with the message? She's trying to mock the participant here, moreover, the news is fake. If she has her money there she won't talk like that. So u are the didirin here next tym look before u keep. Oodee

Am not a participant but please tell

Is she a MMM participant? Yes
Did she lose money? Yes
Who got the facts right: me or you? Me

So, evidently you are the wretched lobotomized fool in this equation because you recklessly antagonized someone on a matter you know nothing about. Did I call you an idiot before? Oh, that was a mistake; I didn't qualify you well. You're not an ordinary idiot, you are a defragmented idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by Lordemperoris100(m): 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
I have found a foreign p2p platform

Reason u should join this scheme

*No crashing (THE SITE HAS BEEN IN EXISTENCE FOR LONG)*

*NO UNNECESSARY UPGRADE OR BANDWITH PROBLEMS (THE SITE HAS OVER 100,000 ACTIVE MEMBERS AND OPERATE ON AN UNLIMITED BANDWITH*

*IT IS VERY CHEAP*

*YOU CAN DELETE UNSERIOUS DOWNLINES*

I can't drop link here(I will be banned)

add me up on whatsapp 08164190772
Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by jessica042: 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
I just hope this will serve as a lesson to those who lost money, including a distant relative whom I learnt lost 16m of the bank money in his cutody as the ATM custodian in the bank he works.

oga i bow for u o...i work in d bank and no atm custodian can take dat kind of money na...when icu dey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by aameyah(f): 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
jessica042:

I just hope this will serve as a lesson to those who lost money, including a distant relative whom I learnt lost 16m of the bank money in his cutody as the ATM custodian in the bank he works.

oga i bow for u o...i work in d bank and no atm custodian can take dat kind of money na...when icu dey

But they can take like 3m, Abi?
Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by aameyah(f): 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
Op

I don't understand what you are saying.
Are you saying they will clear away the 1.9m on my mavro? I PHed in December for the first time. Bonus, I no get. Capital I no see. Kuku gimme the money I put in. Mba.

Why does 31,000k pop up when I want to GH?
Is it good? Out of 1.9m!!

What happens if I collect the 31k.

(Making the enquiry on behalf of someone).

1 Like

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by MMMscam: 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
Stanley187:

Like I said, I am as transparent as air. Trust me, I always see u coming... No need to form, make the attempt and get shot in the skull. The contract remains open. If I really wished to deal with real life gangstarism, by now I would have copied the phone number I have on my signature, and put a direct call straight up. Not bantering on Nairaland.

Trust me, having a blatant fool like you assassinated would be too easy. But a half-imbecilic, half-rëtarded, encephalitis MMM scammer like you couldn't possibly defraud someone astute like me. Also, none of my loved ones were MMM scammed. So, luckily for you there is no basis for revenge on my part and you're totally inconsequential to me. Otherwise, by now, you'd be a dead MMM scammer if I had been scammed.
Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by MMMscam: 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
aameyah:
Op

I don't understand what you are saying.
Are you saying they will clear away the 1.9m on my mavro? I PHed in December for the first time. Bonus, I no get. Capital I no see. Kuku gimme the money I put in. Mba.

Why does 31,000k pop up when I want to GH?
Is it good? Out of 1.9m!!

What happens if I collect the 31k.

(Making the enquiry on behalf of someone).

OP was scammed 2m, your acquaintance scammed 1.9m...and God knows how many thousands of other people were scammed of millions of naira, yet a consolidated fool like Stanley187, who is a rëtarded MMM scammer, still has the audacity to be promoting his MMM scam. You guys are just lucky you scammed docile people. Had it been someone like me, people like Stanley187 wouldn't be breathing again.

3 Likes

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
jessica042:

please allow them to continue deceiving themselves and the ignorant ones. some of us enjoy it when the display the silliness online. used atm money to do mmm because your papa name na kachukwu
Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by Odkosh: 12:11am On Feb 08, 2017
anjigirl:
Stanley187 is one of the thiefs who called themselves guider,he is probably swimming in blood money now
I read all his 80 post and 1 thread..it's 100% about MMM.He is one of the moderators on MMM facebook fan page as well
He is a complete idiot(100%)
Certified thief
chineke, you mean u read all his 80post and one thread. that means u are soo jobless guy chain, tufiakwa.

3 Likes

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by goldenceo1: 12:17am On Feb 08, 2017
I'm glad MMM is dead and bury now. at least the die hard mavrodian are coming to terms with the reality.

MMM Stanley look for something else to do MMM Nigeria is dead and bury. no more free millions to cash out. save d little you have and move on with ur scam money.
Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by Stanley187(m): 12:47am On Feb 08, 2017
Odkosh:
chineke, you mean u read all his 80post and one thread. that means u are soo jobless guy chain, tufiakwa.

hahahaha
Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by Stanley187(m): 12:57am On Feb 08, 2017
MMMscam:

Trust me, having a blatant fool like you assassinated would be too easy. But a half-imbecilic, half-rëtarded, encephalitis MMM scammer like you couldn't possibly defraud someone astute like me. Also, none of my loved ones were MMM scammed. So, luckily for you there is no basis for revenge on my part and you're totally inconsequential to me. Otherwise, by now, you'd be a dead MMM scammer if I had been scammed.

Assasinator, u dey enjoy ur words as e dey comot, but life no be movie. U dont know me neither do I want to know u. Trust me, if U see me in real life, U will pee in ur pants. Spare me all the long talks. Nairaland is just a virtual platform, I really wish circumstances would have warranted to a need for u to look for me, maybe u would have had a real shot at fulfilling ya threats OR I would Shoot ur head as i Claim, who knows?
Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by jessica042: 3:45am On Feb 08, 2017
aameyah:

But they can take like 3m, Abi?

no one can take atm money unnoticed..not even 1k...it will be investigated...not to talk of millions

1 Like

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by captainking(m): 8:37am On Feb 08, 2017
Stanley187:

can somebody report this mofo.. He just threatened to kill someone.. And that's an offence.. Mind your language buddy...
Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by BlueRayDick: 8:48am On Feb 08, 2017
jessica042:

I do not work in a bank, but believe where I work we deal with insurance policies that have to do with Fidelity of staff of the bank. I've processed insurance claim where just 5 staff defrauded the bank to the tune of 700million within a period of 2years. I know Banks have internal audit, but believe me a lot of staff can also work their way around these systems.

For ur information, the distant relation actually invested 16million of the bank's money in the MMM scheme b4 it was frozen in December, and up till now he is yet to get back the money. When internal audit was conducted in December, his bosses had to source for the money and cover for him so they won't lose their jobs too cos how can they explain such amount was moved under their watch without their knowledge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by Stanley187(m): 9:16am On Feb 08, 2017
captainking:
can somebody report this mofo.. He just threatened to kill someone.. And that's an offence.. Mind your language buddy...

Bozo, read the full story and know who threatened who first. Don't ask anyone to report me, free to report me, Class monitor
Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by aameyah(f): 9:44am On Feb 08, 2017
jessica042:

no one can take atm money unnoticed..not even 1k...it will be investigated...not to talk of millions

I know a head of operations who took about 3m for quick business. Though don't know if it was from the ATM or vault. He was transferred to marketing pending investigation and was subsequently sacked.

The fraud was discovered within 3 days or thereabouts. But he had been doing it for long and returning the money.
Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by getostar: 9:55am On Feb 08, 2017
jessica042:

u obviously don't know how the system works....or maybe u don't have such access level.

sometimes wonders happen ....esp in branches with loose controls.
Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by getostar: 10:06am On Feb 08, 2017
i don't pity any of them.
as far as i am concerned they should be laughed at.
when we warned them, we were tagged haters and bad belles, they asked us to keep quiet.
now its their turn to keep quiet n lick their wounds in silence.
if we had strong institutions, all its promoters should be in kirikiri by now.
Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by onos1979(f): 11:11am On Feb 08, 2017
zuby4real10:
The point that took my attention most is no.6 that said "now everything is back to normal".up to now people can not get their money back nd u r saying everything is back to normal. The thunder that will fire any body behind mmm still dey hell fire dey do warm up. Idiot people. no amount of miracle can bring mmm back to normal.
abeg take am easy,ebi like say you do mmm too.
Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
Odkosh:
Of course, it took me less than 20min! The guy is an animal,he is presently on facebook begging people to invest their spear money as if there is anything like "spear money" in Nigeria
I have told boys to get ready to break legs and beat shiit out of the blood sucking guilders who are planning to go on street next week to attract new investors

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Need A Business That Pays You 24 Hours A Day.. / Never Join Any Multi Level Marketing Company Until You Have Read This! / We Can Make You This Stone Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.