Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids (62096 Views)

Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" / Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by Coldfeets: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
Kingsasian:
why

I feel nothing sexüal for her.

Clearer now? wink
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by Musty856(m): 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
My D would get her preggy and cure all that nonsense sh*t
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by Duru009(m): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Does it mean she can't mentruate.......
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by legibow: 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
But she have vagina she should start enjoying apako , starting from me....
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by Kingsasian(m): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
Coldfeets:

I feel nothing sexüal for her.
Clearer now? wink
hmmmmm!
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Should we call on Adeboye , Kumuyi or Oyedepo , at least one of them should be serving the living God
I don't know but if you read your Bible you should know who to call.
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by ChelseaDr(m): 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
If the above description is true, then she probably has a condition we call Meyer Rokitanski Kuster Hauser (MRKH) syndrome. It is a disorder of development in which the womb fails to develop in a female for reasons not yet known to Medical profession.

The affected girl has a normal functioning ovaries, no womb and a very short v*gina. The first sign is failure to menstruate at puberty but the affected has well formed breasts and they are usually exceptionally beautiful. They also experience painful intercourse due to the short v*gina.

She can adopt a child if she wants and in order to enjoy s3x, she may need v*ginoplasty.

I wish her well
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by Lilimax(f): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Even those that have ovaries are busy doing abortions,this life sef.
Abio!
But If she believe she can conceive, she will embarassed
I believe in miracles!!!
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by autonomous22: 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
xpress Bleep for her na.... she can sex wen ever she feel like ....
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by jufee007(m): 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
Just like freemartinism in cattle.
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by lepasharon(f): 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
Stupid comments here from religiotards undecided

Anyways..im confused if she has no ovaries, how does she have boobs and look feminine since the ovaries release the female hormone?
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lilimax:
Abio! But If she believe she can conceive, she will embarassed I believe in miracles!!!
there's nothing God cannot do.it all depends on her faith.
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
discman2k2:

She can not have babies! Make a hear! If TuBaba near her for two weeks, there will surely be a miracle in that belle!

Tuface na Pikin Miracle Talent God give am.

Pls som1 suggest Tubaba to her & see.

tubaba has stopped production for now due to recession and the pretest wahala
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by wizsolzy(m): 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
if ah daggar dis gal ehhh undecided undecided undecided undecided she go get belle once
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
BlackSeptember:
Bae easy naa. Must you say everything

its the bitter truth.
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
lilmax:
thank you for increasing my hunger

ha! wat I do? wat is u mean by DAT? oh! my profile? oya sorry stop vexing,goan eat shomshin.
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
passyhansome:
She is Elegance, a true definition of POSTINOR
Hmmmm too sad. U go like girls like dis oooo. U go like Awuf cheesy
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Strong woman. It doesn't stop her from actualizing her dreams and fulfilling destiny.

God is indeed incomprehensible, the Almighty. He creates us the way he wants, some beautiful, some ugly, some rich, some poor. All for His glory.

Please don't bring God into this...
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by Roon9(m): 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Tb Joshua has no power, only a stage.

Just imagine if truly he's indeed a man of God. Just think for a second where this comment may land you. May God have mercy on you
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by alaskido(m): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
My dear, I need you in Nigeria. I am done having kids so we can ball all year long.
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
Roon9:

Just imagine if truly he's indeed a man of God. Just think for a second where this comment may land you. May God have mercy on you
Lol facts don't lie.
Con men expose themselves by themselves.

Tb has given himself away as false over and over again but for some "dumby" reason people like you need extra brains, eyes to see.

So blind. Why! sad
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by fpeter(f): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
Origin:
The world just has to know your private life.

She is a beauty queen and by the virtue of that office, she is a role model in her own rights.
She is speaking up to encourage others especially young girls. Now, they know they can
be whatever they wish to be regardless of their anatomy. She hasn't done wrong, speaking
about it builds confidence and creates awareness.
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
There are enough motherless and fatherless children in the world, in need of motherly love. One must not necessarily have children through pregnancy.
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by Ogbuefi42: 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
akraym:
Seriously
cheesy
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by joshuamoses101(m): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
she looks like jokers bar in the last picture
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Even those that have ovaries are busy doing abortions,this life sef.
na wa for u oooO,how u take know?
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by greggng: 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
In this case she needn't be afraid of pregnancy and abortion anymore just dey Bleep dey go. I love such women
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by naturefellow(m): 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Tb Joshua has no power, only a stage.
straight outta my mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by Tisham20(m): 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
eyah sorry am so sure if I spend a night wit u ur story might change
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by TheGreatIYANU: 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
With GOD, IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING
Re: Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids by chibuike107: 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Strong woman. It doesn't stop her from actualizing her dreams and fulfilling destiny.

God is indeed incomprehensible, the Almighty. He creates us the way he wants, some beautiful, some ugly, some rich, some poor. All for His glory.
am not judging any one .....to wear pant half necked is now actualisation of dream all in the name of beauty pageant... !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old / 28th Birthday N19M Wasted - Bobrisky After the Disruption of His Party By Police / Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.