Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,490 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry (46574 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Sandra Iheuwa: Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child From The 4th Woman / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by JamieNaija(m): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lanre Gentry, an American returnee who is into the hospitality business (he also sells cars) was said to have had three women, who all bore children for him before meeting and marrying Mercy Aigbe.

Though his first wife is divorced from him, he was said to have impregnated one Opeyemi Amuda, who had his first son, Lanre, for him.
Opeyemi, then a young girl was said to be a sister to his first wife’s friend. Gentry was said to have started dating the young girl who later became pregnant.

His first wife had just daughters then and he named Opeyemi’s son, Lanre. It was gathered that the boy is 18 years old, lives with his grandparents in Egbeda, Lagos while his mum is abroad and remarried with two other children.

Lanre, after Opeyemi, dated and married an Igbo policewoman who had also packed out of the house.

According to reliable sources, Mercy started dating him after his spilt from the policewoman and must have decided marrying him when he spoilt her silly with gifts and money. In fact, he was said to have gifted her with two cars (a Honda Element and Honda CRV) on the same day!
They were officially married in 2013.

Meanwhile, Mercy had always said in interviews that she was the second wife.

“How can she be the second wife when she is the fourth to bear children for him? He has children from different women and when Mercy had Juwon, Lanre called all his baby mamas that they should bring all his children to come and live under same roof with one another in his house but those women declined. The many responsibilities must have also contributed to his financial misfortune because he is not as rich as when Mercy met him,” a reliable source said.

One of the reasons that caused fracas in his marriage to Mercy was infidelity from his part. It was gathered and alleged that Lanre was dating Opemititi, a young lady, who lives in Abeokuta but comes to Lagos regularly.

The lady also known as “Queen Stunner” was said to be very close to Mercy and visited her at home. There are allegations that the estranged husband of Mercy is having an affair with Opemititi.

For now, Mercy is said to have been separated from Lanre and moved out of the home.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/mercy-aigbe-is-4th-woman-to-have-kids.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Rtopzy(f): 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
Then, she called it upon herself

13 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by susrite(m): 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2017

It's a register thingy... She has marked hers.... Next

81 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by goldbim(f): 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hmmm!all I can say is the whip that was used to flog the senior wife is on the ceiling waiting for the junior wife.. *yoruba proverb*..I could remember Mercy Aigbe bragging that she has good relationship with her senior wife..*yinmu*..afefe ti nfe ati ri furo adiye..

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by JamieNaija(m): 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
Aje kun iya ni o je

Aje kun iya ni o je

E ni ti o to nina, tin de na de ni'

Aje kun iya ni o je

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by thesicilian: 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
A woman always believes she is the one who will finally be able to change a man others have not been able to change.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by femolacqua(m): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Do you see yourself outside?

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by emeijeh(m): 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
And she still went ahead?

Husband dey scarce o!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by nairalandfreak(m): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lobatan lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Flexherbal(m): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Money answers many things:

"According to reliable sources, Mercy started dating him after his spilt from the policewoman and must have decided marrying him when he spoilt her silly with gifts and money. In fact, he was said to have gifted her with two cars (a Honda Element and Honda CRV) on the same day!"

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ghen ghen.

Breeze have blow.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by RaeMystix: 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
That says alot about that Man's character . As for her, it was a bit obvious that her marriage wasn't as great as she'd always stated it to be in the past. The constant posting of attention grabbing pics on social media said it all. A woman in a loving marriage wouldn't crave for attention on social media.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Tender1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
I don't find myself loving any girl anymore after what my ex did to me, I only feel better talking about it. I do really love her. What should I do. Please. No matter how hard I try to forget her, I can't. It's 2 years now, she was the first girl I disvirgin, Though I've tried my best to move on, still yet I don't find myself loving any girl, maybe because I'm scared??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Nnwannsukka(m): 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
Artist and uselessness is like my name and my Surname. 4th kwa not even ashamed
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Tazdroid(m): 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2017

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
RaeMystix:
That says alot about that Man's character
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Daviestunech(m): 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
IamMissMarvel:
Ghen ghen.

Breeze have blow.
and thee fowl yansh has been seen grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by beautiful232(f): 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
wonders shall never end
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by nwakaibeya1: 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
Behold>>So many pretenses and chameleonic tendencies in marriages and relationships these days and those contracting marriages knows that many marriages are not meant to be spiritually?but because prophets and pastors have hidden agendas they contract such marriages ,just because of selfish interest and those going into marriage are not spiritual enough to know what they are going into and so many people who want to get married physically are already married in the spiritual world and their husband or wife in the spiritual world will not allow peace to reign in those marriages and even if you go ahead and marry physically there must be problem even when you have children and that's why you see so many unstable marriages and divorce following ,because of the hidden world but who is ready to accept clean and genuine justice advice ?human beings pretends and hates the truth&revelation regarding marriage and even when we say come and take the mantle and light for marriage they will never come but prefer were they are deceived in so called big big churches where almost every one is spiritually blind and cant even see how the general overseer looks spiritually,not knowing that its your right to know how any one leading you to JESUS CHRIST looks spiritually because JESUS CHRIST IS A SPIRIT AND WHO EVER IS LEADING YOU TO HIM MUST BE KNOW TO YOU SPIRITUALLY >>> Human beings are two in creation,thats spiritual and physical and have you ever seen your pastor or prophet how he is spiritually?We make the hidden things of the world clear to you if you need to know and There is divorce in the Bible but because those who teach about marriage lack the unbelievable power,the LIGHT, the MANTLE to teach on divorce even when it's in the bible they dont dare talk about it and that is why even when you are dead in a marriage they your prophets and pastors still quote what God has joined together let no man put asunder forgetting that every good has evil also as God created it life and death too,so would you continue in evil whereas there should be good ?the earlier you become wise the best for you and look for UNBELIEVABLE POWER,the LIGHT, the MANTLE to move out from Evil marriages the best for YOU .Behold you cannot know everything about GOD so why would it pain you if you are told what the time and season of God is in a particular situation that is unknown to you? In the kingdom of JESUSCHRIST that has comeback to revenge&judge human beings every one is a suspect be you WHOEVER and Ignorance remains the greatest enemy of humanbeings and no humanbeign exceeds the knowledge available to him by self training or proxy,especially as it concerns Jesuschrist and God and it's important that humanbeings think deeply when they hear or see new things as no humanbeign is beyond acquiring new knowledge even whoever no matter your title? i have spoken? Mathew 13,13-14

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Tenim47(m): 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
replicant of 2baba
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Doctorfitz: 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
Second wife keh? As u fine get level reach... Women are just hilarious people. ..well

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
thesicilian:
A woman always believes falls under a strong delusion she is the one who will finally be able to change a man others have not been able to change.

fixed it for you.

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
When naija bloggers decides to open ur yansh for the whole country. No looking back

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by adeniyi3971(m): 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
All the best to her
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by toyinjimoh(m): 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nigeria female yeyebrities are not role model at all

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Boladapor: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hmm. Dis life sef
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by Tenim47(m): 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nnwannsukka:
Artist and uselessness is like my name and my Surname. 4th kwa not even ashamed
indirectly ure saying ur name nd ur surname are useless

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry by IYANGBALI: 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
She got what she deserved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery / Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face 43rd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.