Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

What Are The Most Important Things To Have As A New Bachelor? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Most Important Things To Have As A New Bachelor? (1793 Views)

4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) / 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home / 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Most Important Things To Have As A New Bachelor? by bath(m): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Starting from the most important/needed items; what are the most needed items a new bachelor needs in his new apartment? I want to follow with the best ideas.
Thank you.
Re: What Are The Most Important Things To Have As A New Bachelor? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
It depend on your type of accommodation. If u can, buy as many gadgets as possible before getting married.
The basics are:
1. Bed
2. Pots and utensils
3. Stove or any cooking device
4 Television
5. Iron
6 Fan
7. Chairs
8. Small gen

If you have the money and space, get a microwave, washing machine, A/c, gas cooker, complete settee, sound system and big gen. The cost of these things are skyrocketing daily. When it's time to settle down, you wouldn't be thinking of these things anymore and will channel your resources on the wedding.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Things To Have As A New Bachelor? by supernet4(f): 10:16am On Feb 08, 2017
Sorry to ask is dia sumtin like a new bachelor?
How?
Re: What Are The Most Important Things To Have As A New Bachelor? by winetapper: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
supernet4:
Sorry to ask is dia sumtin like a new bachelor?
How?
I was actually thinking of that too undecided
Re: What Are The Most Important Things To Have As A New Bachelor? by Chomsky1967(f): 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
New bachelor? Maybe he just moved out of his parents'.
Re: What Are The Most Important Things To Have As A New Bachelor? by yedidiah(m): 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
The most important thing to have as a new bachelor is vision. A plan for survival on your own. Then a sense of responsibility to yourself, the family that has sent you forth and You society.

Once these are in place, whatever utensils or houseware you have, would do just fine. You will live fulfilled for the level that you are.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Things To Have As A New Bachelor? by supernet4(f): 5:35am On Feb 09, 2017
winetapper:
I was actually thinking of that too undecided
Abeg make we ask am together
because ma. Pikin Don confuse o
Re: What Are The Most Important Things To Have As A New Bachelor? by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 09, 2017
and don't forget condoms smiley smiley
Re: What Are The Most Important Things To Have As A New Bachelor? by bath(m): 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
Thank you. You have Answered them.
Chomsky1967:
New bachelor? Maybe he just moved out of his parents'.
Re: What Are The Most Important Things To Have As A New Bachelor? by bath(m): 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
Gaggi:
It depend on your type of accommodation. If u can, buy as many gadgets as possible before getting married.
The basics are:
1. Bed
2. Pots and utensils
3. Stove or any cooking device
4 Television
5. Iron
6 Fan
7. Chairs
8. Small gen

If you have the money and space, get a microwave, washing machine, A/c, gas cooker, complete settee, sound system and big gen. The cost of these things are skyrocketing daily. When it's time to settle down, you wouldn't be thinking of these things anymore and will channel your resources on the wedding.
Thank you for your ideas. I will find it useful. Already pick up something from it.

(1) (Reply)

Creating The Future / Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... / Help! My Witch Mother Wants To Initiate My Daughter In Her Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.