Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... (1759 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love / Is IVF The Only Way Out??? (A Must Read) / "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2018
Hello my fellow nairalanders, i have and am still facing lots of battles, spiritual battles and also financial battles, i have done everything humanly possible, still no result, i am about giving up because noone is here to encourage me, my mum is late and my dad is also late, my father died on december 25th 1997 and my mother died in the year 2000...

i have two elder sisters bt even lask week one of them called me to send 5k to her bt i could nt..

i left my only brother in the village yrs ago thinking that i would soon settle to take care of him, bt i still can't send 1k to him, we don't speak again because he feels that i am a wicked senior brother for abandoning him...

i left my village in the year 2006 till date i can't boast of anything.... all my plans to futher my education has failed.... sometimes i even feel ashamed telling someone my qualification...

pls i am nt asking for money all i need is a counsellor, i am currently in Abj now... as i type this message now i am doing 3 days dry fasting and prayers which i started yesterday....

pls uncle lala help me move this to front page..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 18, 2018
To catch a rabbit, you must set a trap, and if you want to catch more rabbits, then set as many traps as possible.

Substitute Rabbit with Money
And substitute Trap with Skill-set.

There is no way to catch a rabbit if you have no trap, first design your own trap and learn where to set the trap.

Do not be deceived by certificate which are actually 'slave-ticket', Slave of Time, which you put give to another 9-5 just to get one rabbit a month. Which at retirement or sack sets you back on this same suicidal pattern. If you have two hands, two legs and a brain, then you have all that you need.

Think different, cos your case if different.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by greatnaija01: 11:35am On Jun 18, 2018
find a gospel pillar church or dunamis in abuja, they always help.

but if you want business to start with 5k, send me a PM
Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by Tallesty1(m): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
Hello my fellow nairalanders, i have and am still facing lots of battles, spiritual battles and also financial battles, i have done everything humanly possible, still no result, i am about giving up because noone is here to encourage me, my mum is late and my dad is also late, my father died on december 25th 1997 and my mother died in the year 2000...

i have two elder sisters bt even lask week one of them called me to send 5k to her bt i could nt..

i left my only brother in the village yrs ago thinking that i would soon settle to take care of him, bt i still can't send 1k to him, we don't speak again because he feels that i am a wicked senior brother for abandoning him...

i left my village in the year 2006 till date i can't boast of anything.... all my plans to futher my education has failed.... sometimes i even feel ashamed telling someone my qualification...

pls i am nt asking for money all i need is a counsellor, i am currently in Abj now... as i type this message now i am doing 3 days dry fasting and prayers which i started yesterday....

A better alternative to the emboldened is waking up very early in the morning to search for new sites that are in need of labourers. I was in your position once and the only thing that I didn't do to get money are things that are illegal.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:45am On Jun 18, 2018
Luciferan369:
To catch a rabbit, you must set a trap, and if you want to catch more rabbits, then set as many traps as possible.

Substitute Rabbit with Money
And substitute Trap with Skill-set.

There is no way to catch a rabbit if you have no trap, first design your own trap and learn where to set the trap.

Do not be deceived by certificate which are actually 'slave-ticket', Slave of Time, which you put give to another 9-5 just to get one rabbit a month.

Think different, cos your case if different.
thanks for ur time, my brother i wish i can explain everything here u will week for me, it's nt as if i have nt worked b4, i once worked at area 3 Garki and also at asokoro hospital canteen... Once i save a small money a problem would always come from nowhere to carry it.... In asokoro my boss then made to pay a debt of 200k that my colleague ran away with, though the money was giving to me to keep, bt she was the person that employed the guy, even when the matter was taking to A.
y.a.police station the police told her to look for the boy because she was the person that employed him.... bt i had to tell the police that i was going to work and pay for it and allow God to be the Judge...

before that time where i first work at are 3 my salary then was 4k from 2006-2009, the woman seized my 98k because i told her that i want to go, i went to Garki police station to write a petition at the end of the day the woman paid the police to lock me up for 2 days...
Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:46am On Jun 18, 2018
greatnaija01:
find a gospel pillar church or dunamis in abuja, they always help.

but if you want business to start with 5k, send me a PM
pls i can't send pm, bt i can drop my phone number....
Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2018
Tallesty1:
A better alternative to the emboldened is waking up very early in the morning to search for new sites that are in need of labourers. I was in your position once and the only thing that I didn't do to get money are things that are illegal.
thanks brother, but remember i put the spiritual problem first b4 saying financial problem...
Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by EweduAfonja(f): 11:54am On Jun 18, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:

Op u r very lazy...

very very very lazy...

u think if u come here with this trash people will have sympathy and send you money ba....

metcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Rubbish.

modified...

Op I Know a man during my uni days that nearly died of hunger...

He comes to our Hostel begging us to give him dust bin to go dispose for us...

During dry season when our well dries up..
this man supplies our whole hostel with water from stream (50 naira per 20lit gallon)...

it got to a time... he was begging people to buy Keke for him for higher purchase that he will turn up..

finally someone stood in as a surety for him and he got a brand new Keke.. for higher purchase.

Oga op b4 I left school for my NYSC this said man bought a scrap bus at a very cheap price...

I learnt he wanted to gradually fix the bus until it's road worthy..

leave that church and look for something worth your time

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:58am On Jun 18, 2018
EweduAfonja:

Op u r very lazy...

very very very lazy...

u think if u come here with this trash people will have sympathy and send you money ba....

pls ma i can't remember asking anyone for money, if u give me money today would u also give me tomorrow? or am i going to be a begger all my life? i put spiritual battles first....... sometimes it's good to know how someone feels b4 concluding.. Thanks....

4 Likes

Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by Otedollaryen: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
pls ma i can't remember asking anyone for money, if u give me money today would also give me tomorrow? or am i going to be a begger all my life? i put spiritual battles first....... sometimes it's good to know how someone feels b4 concluding.. Thanks....
Bro d only advice I have for you is what
this yoruba musicians always shout in their music.

"JI MASUN" GBERA". In this life you have to put your head down like a bull and charge at your problems ferociously. Believe me prayer works but you have no idea how strong the human willpower is also. Thank God for creating willpower also.

Now that 5k business that guy above me wants to teach you put your strength and all your brain power.

Guy this quote from the bible also helps "whatsoever your hand funded to do do it with all thy might"

Might here is a combination of mind and strength.

Which is goes back to hardwork and smartwork.

So as you do the 5k business with all your strength don't forget to think and reflect on how to make the business better and BIGGER.

All in all Ji GBERA.
Some pple all like this taju,Emanuella(this is not my real face) and segun wire boy small tin wen dey talk dem don blow from small pikin.while some pple have to fight like a tiger to make way in life.

I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
EweduAfonja:

Op u r very lazy...

very very very lazy...

modified...

Op I Know a man during my uni days that nearly died of hunger...

He comes to our Hostel begging us to give him dust bin to go dispose for us...

During dry season when our well dries up..
this man supplies our whole hostel with water from stream (50 naira per 20lit gallon)...

it got to a time... he was begging people to buy Keke for him for higher purchase that he will turn up..

finally someone stood in as a surety for him and he got a brand new Keke.. for higher purchase.

Oga op b4 I left school for my NYSC this said man bought a scrap bus at a very cheap price...

I learnt he wanted to gradually fix the bus until it's road worthy..

leave that church and look for something worth your time
thanks ma, bt the truth is i am having some spiritual battles, if i tell u my story u won't even believe it, u may think that i am seeking for attention....

my grand parents gave birth to 11 children, as i type to u now all are dead all of them and it was only my father that married among them b4 he died in 1997, i see people and animal chasing me every night, i have tried jst that i am emotionally weak..

2 Likes

Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
thanks for ur time, my brother i wish i can explain everything here u will week for me, it's nt as if i have nt worked b4, i once worked at area 3 Garki and also at asokoro hospital canteen... Once i save a small money a problem would always come from nowhere to carry it.... In asokoro my boss then made to pay a debt of 200k that my colleague ran away with, though the money was giving to me to keep, bt she was the person that employed the guy, even when the matter was taking to A.
y.a.police station the police told her to look for the boy because she was the person that employed him.... bt i had to tell the police that i was going to work and pay for it and allow God to be the Judge...

before that time where i first work at are 3 my salary then was 4k from 2006-2009, the woman seized my 98k because i told her that i want to go, i went to Garki police station to write a petition at the end of the day the woman paid the police to lock me up for 2 days...

Obviously you are an empath, and empaths go through a lot until they toughen up. You cause your own misfortune due to your belief system. Trust me when I say there is no one out there in the heavens that will grant you more favor if you do not learn the lessons that the universe is putting you through to learn. The forces have conspired to put you through a tough moment cos your light is pure, they need your energy, so you have to work harder than everyone else and toughen up your mind.

You offered to slave off to pay off for someone else's misdemeanor and one of your employers also played you. Like I said, set up your own trap. Stop being a Time-Slave, trading off your sweat for someone else's coins.

Suicide will be more suffering, because obviously you will be afraid of the Light and will hang around the lower astral plane as a ghost even if you choose to take your own life. If you are sure you have the bravery to cross into the light by all means suicide can help, but why take that journey when you can become fearless, brutal and take your place and mission under the morning star.

Brave up friend, and face this experience called Life. There are no laws except the ones you agree to.

Go and make that money.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
Luciferan369:

Obviously you are an empath, and empaths go through a lot until they toughen up. You cause your own misfortune due to your belief system. Trust me when I say there is no one out there in the heavens that will grant you more favor if you do not learn the lessons that the universe is putting you through to learn. The forces have conspired to put you through a tough moment cos your light is pure, they need your energy, so you have to work harder than everyone else and toughen up your mind.

You offered to slave off to pay off for someone else's misdemeanor and one of your employers also played you. Like I said, set up your own trap. Stop being a Time-Slave, trading off your sweat for someone else's coins.

Suicide will be more suffering, because obviously you will be afraid of the Light and will hang around the lower astral plane as a ghost even if you choose to take your own life. If you are sure you have the bravery to cross into the light by all means suicide can help, but why take that journey when you can become fearless, brutal and take your place and mission under the morning star.

Brave up friend, and face this experience called Life. There are no laws except the ones you agree to.

Go and make that money.
thanks for ur advice i really appreciate...
Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by okwabayi(m): 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
Why do people litter nairaland with suicide threads? If you tell them to go ahead they quickly change their minds, some going as far to ask "so someone cannot play with you again?".

If you are contemplating suicide kindly go ahead. The world is full of people as it is. I'm sure the same you won't dream of suicide if Nigeria was caught in a war.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
okwabayi:
Why do people litter nairaland with suicide threads? If you tell them to go ahead they quickly change their minds, some going as far to ask "so someone cannot play with you again?".

If you are contemplating suicide kindly go ahead. The world is full of people as it is. I'm sure the same you won't dream of suicide if Nigeria was caught in a war.
sir pls take ur time to read again, remember the title has a question mark (?)i never concluded that i want to commit sucide, jst nt happy that i have really everything humanly possible bt still the battles refused to stop (spiritual battles )

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by millomaniac: 12:16am On Jun 19, 2018
Luciferan369:

Go and make that money.

What do.you believe in?
Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 19, 2018
Since you have said the battle is not finance but spiritual, how do you want to help you?

Join in your marathon fast?

Is lalasticlala a prophet?
Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:34am On Jun 19, 2018
yettymuse:
Since you have said the battle is not finance but spiritual, how do you want to help you?

Join in your marathon fast?

Is lalasticlala a prophet?
thanks for ur time, u know that nairaland is a big forum and i also believe that there are many people here that are connected to some great men of God in this country, all i need is someone that can help me meet one in person......

last year i went to a church that i know that the man is very strong, bt i was asked to pay 30k b4 i could see the man, and i can't afford to go to SCOAN now...

95 percent of the battle i am facing is spiritual, my grand mum served a marine spirit, (a big python )she was always taking me to the native doctors with her when i was little, and she was suppose to hand over to me...

bt she later gave her life to christ, that was when the battle started, all her remaining children died, my dad died my mum died, i have 2 sisters who are graduate bt things are hard for them, though they are in Lagos, since the year 2000 after the burial of my mum (that's 18 yrs now )me and them have only seen once...

sometimes i will hear voices telling me that i must come back to the village and serve them if nt i won't archive anything in my life...

right now there is and object crying in my brain and it's moving almost every hour, i have gone for xray in Asokoro hospital the doctor said that i am 100 percent ok... bt within me i am dying...

summary all i need is someone that can help me to meet any deliverance man of God.....
Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by Acidosis(m): 7:08am On Jun 19, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
thanks for ur time, u know that nairaland is a big forum and i also believe that there are many people here that are connected to some great men of God in this country, all i need is someone that can help me meet one in person......

last year i went to a church that i know that the man is very strong, bt i was asked to pay 30k b4 i could see the man, and i can't afford to go to SCOAN now...

95 percent of the battle i am facing is spiritual, my grand mum served a marine spirit, (a big python )she was always taking me to the native doctors with her when i was little, and she was suppose to hand over to me...

bt she later gave her life to christ, that was when the battle started, all her remaining children died, my dad died my mum died, i have 2 sisters who are graduate bt things are hard for them, though they are in Lagos, since the year 2000 after the burial of my mum (that's 18 yrs now )me and them have only seen once...

sometimes i will hear voices telling me that i must come back to the village and serve them if nt i won't archive anything in my life...

right now there is and object crying in my brain and it's moving almost every hour, i have gone for xray in Asokoro hospital the doctor said that i am 100 percent ok... bt within me i am dying...

summary all i need is someone that can help me to meet any deliverance man of God.....

Jeez! You can't get help on Nairaland bro. A lot of people around here are either nonbelievers or pretenders.

Find your way to any MFM Church and explain your case to the Pastor. To make things better, ensure you dedicate yourself to God and be a member of the church. Alternatively, move to Lagos since you have two sisters there and together, seek for help at MFM headquarters.

Don't let anyone deceive you pls. That guy claiming to be Lucifer on Nairaland may be an addicted church goer off this site. We have many like him, atheists on Nairaland but serious spiritualists off Nairaland.

Na you know where shoe dey pinch you oo, go off this site now and get real help.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 19, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:

PLEASE your PROBLEM is not SPIRITUAL.
Most Families in Nigeria are passing through such turmoils.
NIGERIA and Sierra lonne are the worst counties to be born into.

But u can still make it.
Since you have no one to carter for you, I suggest you start up a Business on a small scale.
LAUNDRY BUSINESS especially in a busy area densely populated by those who engage in WHITE COLLAR JOBS.

I can Support you with 2 WASHING MACHINES if you are willing...
Then u support yourself with an outlet and a Power source.
Then u can employ you brother from the Village to join U.
But if u know u will disappoint me, then Back off....

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 19, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:

Have you been to mountain top to see pastor I. G Newman at galadimawa? They'll hold prayers from Thursday to Saturday. Endeavor to buy his book "Battle of midnight"

Your ancestral deity won't let you be cos of the ties and you need to break that. You have to meet the man of God with higher spiritual presence to help you.
Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by enabledgoddess(f): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2018
okwabayi:

It is because of people like you that depressed Nigerians don't speak up.they are afraid of being judged. Not everyone has natural will to survive. Some have to be encouraged. Please do not push the guy to sucude

4 Likes

Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by baby124: 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
Everyone goes through tough time in life. Pick yourself up and go and look for another job. I doubt all these stories you are giving about always ending up in the police station. I suspect you have stolen from past employers. Please and please, stop it. It is always important to be content with what we have and always leave a good name wherever we go. You can never keep a job if you continue to steal. If you are not satisfied with your pay, find another job instead of stealing.

As for your so called spiritual problems, find a church and pray. But also visit a mental health psychiatrist to help you with your problems. I suspect your hardship may be beginning to take a toll on your mental health. I think you are lying about going to a hospital with these symptoms and the doctor did not advise you to seek mental help. Hmm. I wish you well and the best luck in all you do.
Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Have you been to mountain top to see pastor I. G Newman at galadimawa? They'll hold prayers from Thursday to Saturday. Endeavor to buy his book "Battle of midnight"

Your ancestral deity won't let you be cos of the ties and you need to break that. You have to meet the man of God with higher spiritual presence to help you.
thanks very much ma, i am jst hearing about the man for the first time.... I will try and go there as soon as possible.....
Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
EVILFOREST:

PLEASE your PROBLEM is not SPIRITUAL.
Most Families in Nigeria are passing through such turmoils.
NIGERIA and Sierra lonne are the worst counties to be born into.

But u can still make it.
Since you have no one to carter for you, I suggest you start up a Business on a small scale.
LAUNDRY BUSINESS especially in a busy area densely populated by those who engage in WHITE COLLAR JOBS.

I can Support you with 2 WASHING MACHINES if you are willing...
Then u support yourself with an outlet and a Power source.
Then u can employ you brother from the Village to join U.
But if u know u will disappoint me, then Back off....
thanks very much and may God bless u, u know it's easier to promise than to keep the promise, bt i promise nt to let u down....... pls u may nt want to post ur number here bt this mine (08177086864)
Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
Acidosis:

Jeez! You can't get help on Nairaland bro. A lot of people around here are either nonbelievers or pretenders.

Find your way to any MFM Church and explain your case to the Pastor. To make things better, ensure you dedicate yourself to God and be a member of the church. Alternatively, move to Lagos since you have two sisters there and together, seek for help at MFM headquarters.

Don't let anyone deceive you pls. That guy claiming to be Lucifer on Nairaland may be an addicted church goer off this site. We have many like him, atheists on Nairaland but serious spiritualists off Nairaland.

Na you know where shoe dey pinch you oo, go off this site now and get real help.
thank for ur time, i have gone to mfm the one at Utako here in Abj many times for prayers and deliverance.....

i can't go to my sisters because the two of them are married and it's nt even easy for them...

bt i am still praying, working and hoping that things will change one day for good...
Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
baby124:
Everyone goes through tough time in life. Pick yourself up and go and look for another job. I doubt all these stories you are giving about always ending up in the police station. I suspect you have stolen from past employers. Please and please, stop it. It is always important to be content with what we have and always leave a good name wherever we go. You can never keep a job if you continue to steal. If you are not satisfied with your pay, find another job instead of stealing.

As for your so called spiritual problems, find a church and pray. But also visit a mental health psychiatrist to help you with your problems. I suspect your hardship may be beginning to take a toll on your mental health. I think you are lying about going to a hospital with these symptoms and the doctor did not advise you to seek mental help. Hmm. I wish you well and the best luck in all you do.
thanks very much for ur time, if u are in abj i can
mention the 3 places that i have worked b4 for u to go there and ask about me.....

i rather beg than steal..... thanks again for ur time..
Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
thanks very much ma, i am jst hearing about the man for the first time.... I will try and go there as soon as possible.....
Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by mikeywise(m): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:

@op, where in Abuja are u and how long have u been in Abuja?
Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
mikeywise:
@op, where in Abuja are u and how long have u been in Abuja?
i came to Abuja in the year 2006 and i am currently staying in Masaka for now.....
Re: Pls Is Sucide The Only Way Out? Pls Help A Soul... by mikeywise(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
i came to Abuja in the year 2006 and i am currently staying in Masaka for now.....
you opened a thread in February, where u said that u are based somewhere else other than abuja. how do you reconcile that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me / Am Confused On Who To Marry / We Help Nigerians In Diaspora Feel At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.