Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) (77063 Views)

Meet Gigo Junior Lawson Who Bleached From Black To Yellow (Pictures) / Model Bares Rare Condition That's Slowly Turning Her Skin From Black To White / Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Lasskeey: 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Vizzim: 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
Well she is happy now only the end result will tell.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by princeakins(m): 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by ichommy(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
Water Her Skin Lasan.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
Holy blood of Habbakuk shocked shocked
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by princeakins(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
makydebbie:
I love my dark skin mehnkiss

It's d cutest babe kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Mrsujacso: 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hmm
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Mrsujacso: 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hmm I fear
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
Laura Ikeji came to mind...why grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Wizzyblack3(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
No one should judge her choice.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by hamedollar(m): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
Black people are the most hypocrite I ever see. When White turns Black nothing bad there, but when Black turns White it is becoming bad
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
pcguru1:
Blacks have more self-hatred than any other race.

white people tan to look a bit darker. how is that hatred.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Alvinnado(m): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
aboki lie
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by prince049(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
Good girl , bad girl
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by SalomonKane: 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
She went from 'normal babe' to runz babe. Abi I lie obontami? grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Thecassanova: 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
Person put her picture online, una they help her cover face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by tydi(m): 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
optional1:
her body her life.

If she have accident now is it me dat will suffer it Her body her life.

contingency,ain't everyones fate.

Get that..
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by dam4wummy(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
Still waiting for that day I would see a post that says "Oyinbo man bleaches to black"
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by cyberguy72(m): 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
tchimatic:
That's y I hate whitish ladies..
me too
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by roeb1987(m): 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
have u seen the real reason why Shekarau kidnap girls?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by olamipojojo(f): 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
she is even a smoker.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
makydebbie:
I love my dark skin mehnkiss
we are black beauty.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hisses! Next post please
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Dgreatawo: 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
NEHLIVE:
This is a different looks, but same person and it's hard to believe it’s the same person. Her name is Queen Farcadi on social media, a Ghanaian and she is not denying transforming her skin from black to light. She is so proud of it and thanking God. According to her; ‘God’s been good to me'. She has been telling off her detractors and boasting that she doesn't care what any one says. She even shares some nude photos amd calls herself 'a hoe with brains'. Check her out below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/lady-sets-twitter-agog-after-bleaching.html
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
danbrowndmf:
we are black beauty.
smiley
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Mickyease(m): 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
undecided
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by TheeDetective: 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
I don’t know what some women derive from bleaching. I really pity her o as when she begin dey smell she go no say na mistake she make.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by emmaitive(m): 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
she has insulted God who created her
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by shigoawesu(m): 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
Does anybody notice that the tattoo is on different hand
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by bizhop01: 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
I hate their offensive smell when ever the feel heat,THE SMELL LIKE FRESH TILAPIA FISH,no matter the 1 litre pefume the spray on their body

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by ahahnow: 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
Please what cream did she use?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by yedidiah(m): 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
I guess she bleached so she could draw a tattoo. Now she can clap for herself, she has achieved her life long dream.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Safe Are Yodi Pills? / Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) / See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.