Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) (77064 Views)

Meet Gigo Junior Lawson Who Bleached From Black To Yellow (Pictures) / Model Bares Rare Condition That's Slowly Turning Her Skin From Black To White / Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by obontami: 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
SalomonKane:
She went from 'normal babe' to runz babe. Abi I lie obontami? grin

You are not far from the truth my brother. But I notice these days I don't fancy light skinned girls. I prefer them dark.

BTW I'm currently chilling with my brother Lezz. As in that guy wan wound me. grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
makydebbie:
I love my dark skin mehnkiss
nd i love you for that.. Black is beauty.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by esthadewunmi(f): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
The picture is not the same person theyre different including stature . I'm not doubting the bleashing because it possible for real but those pictures are for two people.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by dsocioemmy(m): 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
Why una cover her face na??
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by okanlawon94(m): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
optional1:
her body her life.

If she have accident now is it me dat will suffer it Her body her life.
i know yhu will be here if she qet accident sef
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by okanlawon94(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
dsocioemmy:
Why una cover her face na??
My brova..d tin tire me o
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by brimoknight(m): 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
And someone will be dying to go in between her legs.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Bowwow11(m): 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
u dey happy now very soon u go see the negative side of bleaching I pity u
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by akigbemaru: 12:06am On Feb 08, 2017
Transformation
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by iphanyi10(m): 12:51am On Feb 08, 2017
What of ur brain...it needs bleaching too
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 1:26am On Feb 08, 2017
Please i need tips on how to spot a bleaching Lady before i make a lifetime mistake.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 1:31am On Feb 08, 2017
makydebbie:

Ghanaian girl..why wont you love your dark skin when dark skin be like national anthem in Ghana?

tongue

Just joking
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Caseless: 1:37am On Feb 08, 2017
Na my problem with this forum b dat. Why una cover her eyes?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Augustap(f): 2:53am On Feb 08, 2017
Nobody should say the Angels are wicked if they don't recognize this girl on the last day...thats when you will be hearing
"Michael give me water make i wash my face, i swear you go recognize me.

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by nextstep(m): 2:59am On Feb 08, 2017
ToriBlue:
Inferiority complex is not good at all. Chai!

I wish the "inferiority complex" was only within her. Unfortunately she's doing it because there are lots of guys who like it... That's where the shame is: some African men with a deep preference for fair skin...
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by SalomonKane: 3:55am On Feb 08, 2017
obontami:

You are not far from the truth my brother. But I notice these days I don't fancy light skinned girls. I prefer them dark.

BTW I'm currently chilling with my brother Lezz. As in that guy wan wound me. grin
LOL. You neva see anything. grin the dude is one of the realest nairalanders I've ever met in person.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05am On Feb 08, 2017
Admin401:

white people tan to look a bit darker. how is that hatred.

Compare those who tan and those who bleach and tell me which is in the majority. And which is more dangerous ?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06am On Feb 08, 2017
obontami:

Same here I get easily turned on by black babes
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by 2shur: 5:39am On Feb 08, 2017
wen it comes to fast speed bleaching like 4g..Ghanaians come to mind.
go warch they movies.
they suffer from color value iishh.

everybody don bleach up dor ghana.
from pikin
mother
brother
sister

na d new level now o..for ghana bleaching be like range rover crew here..
if u never bleach for ghana then u never get money buy range rov
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 5:57am On Feb 08, 2017
SmartyPants:

Ghanaian girl..why wont you love your dark skin when dark skin be like national anthem in Ghana?

tongue

Just joking
Now get out.

tongue

Just joking
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 5:57am On Feb 08, 2017
2shur:
wen it comes to fast speed bleaching like 4g..Ghanaians come to mind.
go warch they movies.
they suffer from color value iishh.

everybody don bleach up dor ghana.
from pikin
mother
brother
sister

na d new level now o..for ghana bleaching be like range rover crew here..
if u never bleach for ghana then u never get money buy range rov
This is stupid.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by 2shur: 6:00am On Feb 08, 2017
you dey bleach too aboi
makydebbie:
This is stupid.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 08, 2017
still east Africa be the finest

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Psoul(m): 6:42am On Feb 08, 2017
makydebbie:

Dark skin babes rock. Dem dey scatter my head die. I can do anything to have a dark skinned girl. I love dem die. So sexy and lovely to....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by metallisc(m): 6:44am On Feb 08, 2017
makydebbie:

and we also love your dark skin meeeeehnnn!! grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by uvalued(m): 6:52am On Feb 08, 2017
proud of my black skinned wife...eod
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by giftedheart1(m): 7:46am On Feb 08, 2017
Ha! how will the angels recognise her in heaven? let somebody tell her to visit me, so i can pray for her.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by Hakeem3(m): 8:33am On Feb 08, 2017
shes simply nw an OLOSHO..!
she has joined bad gang. undecided
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by HealthMatters16: 9:15am On Feb 08, 2017
She must have taken Dr James Lady Capsules. It is a glutathione skin whitening supplement which we sell.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 9:54am On Feb 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Now get out.

tongue

Just joking

tongue

Me sef i love dark skin tho... just pulling your legs.

Actually i'm color blind in terms of beauty... makes no difference to me
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by alaskido(m): 10:13am On Feb 08, 2017
Why cover her face. We cant tell if these are the same ladies without seeing her face.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:42am On Feb 08, 2017
SmartyPants:

tongue

Me sef i love dark skin tho... just pulling your legs.

Actually i'm color blind in terms of beauty... makes no difference to me
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Safe Are Yodi Pills? / Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) / See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.