Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,800 members, 7,862,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

FICTION: Her Bahamas Vacation [part 1] - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FICTION: Her Bahamas Vacation [part 1] (535 Views)

Why Are There No Millionaire Fiction Writers In Nigeria? / Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FICTION: Her Bahamas Vacation [part 1] by trendope: 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
My three-week vacation had just begun alone in the Bahamas without my husband Kunle. While I was happy to be on vacation, I couldn't really believe I was here without him.

Our fight started when Kunle came to me two days before we were to arrive in Bahamas. He fearfully told me we would have to move our vacation because he needed to go on a business trip the same day we were to leave. The fight ended with me angrily telling him I was going without him.

Here I was in my hotel room, which overlooked the luxurious pool on the hotel. It was late, and I was still angry with Kunle, and tired from the flight. I decided to have a drink in my room and try to relax. As I poured myself a drink, I noticed a couple enter the pool area for a late night swim.

Normally this would not have caught my attention; however, these two were strikingly hot. She was a tall black woman with long dark hair and smooth skin. When she dropped her towel, I was amazed at her long, firm, perfectly shaped legs leading up to her beautiful, round bubble ass. She wore a tiny red string bikini that her awesome hips filled out splendidly. The matching top left almost nothing to the imagination as her incredible natural boobs spilled out of the flimsy material.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2017/02/07/fiction-bahamas-vacation-part-1/

(1) (Reply)

The Man In Black(a Short Satire) / Tales Of James( University Life) / Latest Book Release: TRAGEDIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.