Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" (47801 Views)

Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face / See What 2face Is Doing At Home After Dissociating Himself From Today's Protest / 2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by TinaAnita(f): 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
crazygod:
'The only illiterate who can sing correctly' Abeg is that an insult? shocked embarassed
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by gbaskiboy: 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
softwerk:
The only tool I know 2face uses very well is the microphone in between his legs grin grin
clearing my throat, that kind microphone they sweet grin grin. Oya come and taste mine
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by grunerite: 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
softwerk:
The only tool I know 2face uses very well is the microphone in between his legs grin grin
Damn,...are u the one @ ur profile pix,..waw!
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by emerged01(m): 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
That is the fact,tuface can't express himself when it comes to politics,he should that with music.
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by abu12: 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
there are many, who have good listening ears, who can mime, can sing, but can't write song. and 2face is a good example.

Blackface wrote Africa Queen,
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by dabraska: 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
What nonsense did this one just say? All these while that musicians have been singing against government, what has it changed? Why are Nigerians backward thinkers? Hating on our own fellow man. Do you even know the reason for a protest?

A protest goes beyond your immediate environment. Foreign and global media houses like CNN will cover it. The nation becomes very aware. It becomes a big deal. Musicians using their music to protest is completely useless! Tuface did well.
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by LoveJesus87(m): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
softwerk:
U no well oooooo grin grin grin
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by oochi123(f): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
This is not fair at all. So just because he is a school drop out, now makes him an illiterate? There so many pple that didn't go to de university yet they re making it BIG.na mouth dey scratch Gordons make he shift abeg

1 Like

Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by beckytunde(f): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
Evening Nairalanders check my signature for your COCONIT OIL & FLOUR
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by castrokins(m): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
So You Think Literacy Is All About Speaking Queen's English?

How Much Of English Does Xi Jin Pi Of China Speak?

How Much Does The French Speak?

This Stupidity Called Gordons Should Keep Quiet And Crawl Back To The Hole He Came Out From.

Tuface Did Something You Lots Couldn't Do And All You Can Do Is Deride Him! Idiat!

1 Like

Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by mradjoy(m): 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
teebillz:
The question we should be asking Gordons is, "is Tuface an Illiterate?". Because I know very well that Tuface can read and write. Eloquence is what he lacks. And there are many educated Africans who falls short in this area when communicating in English Language. You need to hear Tuface speak Idoma, you would think he is a Canary.

Pls tell them.
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by ylaa(f): 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
yes you are very correct
gordon is the worst fool for calling Tuface an illiterate
he said Tuface is his legend, yet he came out openly and ridiculed him
illiterate or no illiterate, tuface is better than gordon
old man like him with his dry jokes
i wish i could see this useless gordon now
Y didn't he call him and said advise him to do his protest via music?
hypocrite gordon, shame on him

ajanma2:
All these modafukers looking for cheap popularity with 2baba...

Gordon is nothing but a fool, for calling the most successful Nigerian Musician an illiterate...quote me at ur own risk..
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by TinaAnita(f): 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
In as much as I have issues with 2face for bowing out of the protest that's not enough reason for me to support any yeyebrity who hurls insults at him. Calling 2face an illiterate is unacceptable, the real illiterate here is gordons who can't crack a funny joke despite being a comedian.. you want to use 2face to shine abi? Who asked for your opinion? Mumugordons

1 Like

Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by AngelicBeing: 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
softwerk:
tongue

Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by abbeyty(m): 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
mumu comedian just listen to your rant, using f word like he just discovered the word and the fool still have a gut to call call some1 illiterate.
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
Tuface can read and write. Therefore, he is literate. Being a dropout does not make one an illiterate

1 Like

Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by branhampaul: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
Seriously?
He called 2face an illiterate? Gordons is a gross illiterate for not knowing the real meaning of the word "illiterate."
summary: 2face is a legend.
Gordons will always be an idiot.
fuc* university.
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Adayi1(m): 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
I dont understand Nigerians.... How on earth do you call a man illiterate when he can read and write in d official language of our country...
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by TinaAnita(f): 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
You don't need to be a politician, a public office holder or an activist before protesting against bad governance, it is the responsibility of all and sundry to kick against maladministration. Gordons is so confused.
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by ionsman: 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
I really wanna know why 2face is called an illiterate. Someone clarify please, does illiteracy have another meaning?

1 Like

Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by XDaBOSS(m): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
2face dn suffer....
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Ebookmathswaec: 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by sparkleRed(f): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
mradjoy:
Why do we enjoy calling this guy Illiterate?

I hate it each time someone call a fellow human being illiterate simply just because he dropped out of school.

So many school dropouts are making waves everywhere in their chosen fields, don't even bother to ask for examples because the search engines are there to give answers to that.

Really angry at this man tonight ah ahn!In
undecided
mtcheeew.

Let dem goan call Bill Gates illiterate na
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Missmossy(f): 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
Whats his point undecided he just wants to talk. Yeye man.
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Richy4(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
I don't know what Nigerians call illiterate...Someone that went to secondary school and was able to read and write, is that person still classified as an illiterate?....Maybe most Nigerians really need to revisit the definition of that word
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by abu12: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
[size=14pt]illiterate also mean ignorance, 2face is ignorance of the protest he called for, he take him time before he understands and he called it off [/size]

ionsman:
I really wanna know why 2face is called an illiterate. Someone clarify please, does illiteracy have another meaning?
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Judithjovial(f): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
Make una free 2baba na, na him put Nigeria for this mess. He was just trying to help nt change the country like Buhari and APC. Till death 2Face remains a hero...

http://www.naijxclusive.com/protest-boycott-2face-still-hero-ditching-proposed-national-protest/
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by samsam2019: 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
softwerk:
and the microphone passed thru your legs abi?
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by Gwan2(m): 9:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
Gordon or who the hell are you, whether ur statement was an oxymoron statement by saying he is the only illiterate that sings good music or you are the slowpoke.....you should please shut the F.up. The guy lend his voice to the plight of the masses, You idiot that is not happy with the situation of things, what have ur maggot filled brain thought of doing?
See Idiot na untop 2face matter dey yarn rubbish dey even form baddoski by smoking after ur useless analysis. I was dissapointed by the cancellation also, but pls, can you spare the guy, he never receive una insult reach......Na him cause economy recession wey una dey transfer aggression on top him head??..........Idiot.
Why am I even wasting my time on a platform wey the Idiot no go see read, make I follow the slowpoke for instagram, tell am my mind and unfollow the goat immediately. undecided

People wey dey beef the guy achievements tey tey don see avenue to yarn dust
Re: Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" by dabrightt: 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
iamDaisy:
Kikikikiki Ok
kikikiki are u frm zambia (in donald Trumb voice)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes / Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau / Inem Peter Flaunts Body In New Pics And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.