Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS (48106 Views)

Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ā€¸react After Today's Match - Read / Between Alex Iwobi And A Semi Unclad Fan In The Field (photos) / Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
T
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
SIRmanjar:
De model of a girl go dey feel like Victoria bechkam, for her mind now she dey date futbullar.

No b for her mind,she dey ACTUALLY date footballer... Abi Iwobi na blacksmith?

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by Tolulopefinest(m): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
Cute....

smiley
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by mike2mike: 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
*warning!!* *warning!!!* *warning!!!* *warning!!!!*
If you're here and you haven't registered on o-give my dear you're really missing a lot
*o-give* a no referral business scheme. In o-give you don't have a referral link. So don't even think of referring anyone atall. But don't be greedy.all you need to do is to help tell your friends, your enemies, and your community as a whole let them come and join and testify like you do.
*here is the breakdown of o-give and how it works... remember to join the group for registration*

Welcome to O-Give - No Referral links Involved

WHAT IS O-give
O-give is a financial platform that enables participant to achieve their dreams without pressure. Participant can leverage on the growth of the platform to get as much as 4 million per cycle.

START UP CAPITAL
The startup fund for the first level is 5000 naira. At each level, participant is expected to earn four times their input and upgrade with half their input.

WHAT IF I DONT WANT TO UPGRADE?
To pause your upgrade, simply click the "I can't pay" button to pause your account. You can resume your account at any time by clicking the resume button.

HOW CAN I GET MULTIPLE ACCOUNT?
Get a new bank account, new phone number and a new email. (Note, you cannot use same bank account, phone number and email address to register on the platform twice).

HOW SOON WILL I BE MATCHED?
You can be matched under a week. The matching leverages on the growth of the O-give platform, hence it is very possible for you to be matched in a few minutes.

HOW CAN I SUCCEED?
Check your account three time a day, call all your payee and then upgrade promptly WHAT DO I GET FOR REFERRING PEOPLE? Although there are no referral links or referral bonuses, but top recruiters are rewarded from time to time.

O-give PHILOSOPHY
Visit the website to read about this.

Payment & Earning Potentials per stage
Stage Pay Receive

1. N5k N20k
2. N10k N40k
3. N20k N80k
4. N40k N160k
5. N80k N320k
6. N160k N640k
7. N320k N1.28 million
8. N640k N2.56 million
9. N1.28million N5.12 million

What are you waiting for, register now @ https://o-give.org

Participants who have received payments can join WhatsApp group to share their testimonies to prospective participants.

https:///9OFSN1AjxZPIqAfC0Cqzxu[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by humblemikel(f): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
my friend stop coming here to put useless post, does this looks like a solution to Nigerias numerous problems. who dem epp self. no provoke me pass this oooo. I dey warn u now
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
djbobby007:
beware of woman alex,ur form lately is suspicious no wonder
Thank You Bro he plays like someone infected with bird flu this days with that him hands
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by solomoni87(m): 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
no wonder they lost to chelsea nd watford. keep chasing grls
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by MrMystrO(m): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by SIRmanjar(m): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

No b for her mind,she dey ACTUALLY date footballer... Abi Iwobi na blacksmith?
Hahaha..whoo be dis wan wey no understand pigin
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by MrMystrO(m): 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
mike2mike:
*warning!!* *warning!!!* *warning!!!* *warning!!!!*
If you're here and you haven't registered on o-give my dear you're really missing a lot
*o-give* a no referral business scheme. In o-give you don't have a referral link. So don't even think of referring anyone atall. But don't be greedy.all you need to do is to help tell your friends, your enemies, and your community as a whole let them come and join and testify like you do.
*here is the breakdown of o-give and how it works... remember to join the group for registration*

Welcome to O-Give - No Referral links Involved

WHAT IS O-give
O-give is a financial platform that enables participant to achieve their dreams without pressure. Participant can leverage on the growth of the platform to get as much as 4 million per cycle.

START UP CAPITAL
The startup fund for the first level is 5000 naira. At each level, participant is expected to earn four times their input and upgrade with half their input.

WHAT IF I DONT WANT TO UPGRADE?
To pause your upgrade, simply click the "I can't pay" button to pause your account. You can resume your account at any time by clicking the resume button.

HOW CAN I GET MULTIPLE ACCOUNT?
Get a new bank account, new phone number and a new email. (Note, you cannot use same bank account, phone number and email address to register on the platform twice).

HOW SOON WILL I BE MATCHED?
You can be matched under a week. The matching leverages on the growth of the O-give platform, hence it is very possible for you to be matched in a few minutes.

HOW CAN I SUCCEED?
Check your account three time a day, call all your payee and then upgrade promptly WHAT DO I GET FOR REFERRING PEOPLE? Although there are no referral links or referral bonuses, but top recruiters are rewarded from time to time.

O-give PHILOSOPHY
Visit the website to read about this.

Payment & Earning Potentials per stage
Stage Pay Receive

1. N5k N20k
2. N10k N40k
3. N20k N80k
4. N40k N160k
5. N80k N320k
6. N160k N640k
7. N320k N1.28 million
8. N640k N2.56 million
9. N1.28million N5.12 million

What are you waiting for, register now @ https://o-give.org

Participants who have received payments can join WhatsApp group to share their testimonies to prospective participants.

https:///9OFSN1AjxZPIqAfC0Cqzxu[color=#990000][/color]
They Have started again o...

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by ikechemez(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
Iranu
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by XDaBOSS(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
Wit all d paint paint xlf de gal still no fyn....wen e suppose de cry cux of wetin Hazard do den on satdy....e de der d upload da tin pix 4 insta.....arsene wenger u c ur boy shey....??
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by Franky9584(m): 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
but like seriously that babe make brain ooo
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by DrObum(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
This small boy dey control this nyash

I dey go revive my football career sharply!
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Hahaha..whoo be dis wan wey no understand pigin
Na me.... ORACLE grin
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by MrGoc(m): 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Isorite. . . Oya lemme come and be going to the farm.
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by charleyboi(m): 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
Football you no fit play, na weting u sabi be this, onuofia
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by msqtahir: 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
If it is your desire to have economical and serviceable civil engineering structures call 08033780908 or mail msqtahir@gmail.com
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by Laple0541(m): 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
Theyveedo:
Alex leave woman n starting about how the SE will defeat Cameroon

No be only SE u for include SS too!
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by Neenie(f): 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Uhmmm, i go love o.
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by bartz025(m): 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
visit http://trendload..com for updates on new songs and gists
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by Bolaji299(m): 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
Shortyy:
Rubbish

Jealous [i][/i]
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by kobiGcom(m): 7:03am On Feb 08, 2017
and they call him a small boy
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by kobiGcom(m): 7:06am On Feb 08, 2017
solomoni87:
no wonder they lost to chelsea nd watford. keep chasing grls
u no see my bridal rashford to dey chase girls...
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by kobiGcom(m): 7:07am On Feb 08, 2017
kobiGcom:
u no see my bridal rashford to dey chase girls...
brother rather
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by olajizz01(m): 7:42am On Feb 08, 2017
Theyveedo:
Alex leave woman n starting about how the SE will defeat Cameroon
how SE will defeats cameroon,i don't know that SE is now a sovereigh nation,the most bloody bigot ever on earth was this so called lost jew from erosion ravaged land.
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by Pascal181: 7:56am On Feb 08, 2017
leave women n focus on Ur career u no go free, see Wetin Moses carry u do d other day.
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by Pascal181: 7:57am On Feb 08, 2017
olajizz01:
how SE will defeats cameroon,i don't know that SE is now a sovereigh nation,the most bloody bigot ever on earth was this so called lost jew from erosion ravaged land.
come! u don mad before?
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by okechukwu101: 9:15am On Feb 08, 2017
KingAdeOluomo1:
Thank You Bro he plays like someone infected with bird flu this days with that him hands
With your perfect hands, how successful have you been? It is not good to be bad mouthed. Alex iwobi is a fine player.
Re: Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS by Duru009(m): 9:22am On Feb 08, 2017
World cup qualifying.. ......

Cameroun Vs South East of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) / Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri / Khadim Ndiaye Suffers Both Legs Break In Match (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.