Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Encoded Destinies: Read The Secret Messages In Your Dreams - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Encoded Destinies: Read The Secret Messages In Your Dreams (863 Views)

Seeing Dead Aunty In My Dreams Repeatedly. I Need Any Solutions Please / Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams / Why Are Some Destinies Cut Short? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encoded Destinies: Read The Secret Messages In Your Dreams by sprayer(m): 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
A lot of us humans have strange encounters in our dreams as we sleep and often wake up to find some of such strange encounters actually transferring from the immaterial dream world into real life experiences, either for us or those close to us.

Strange as it might sound, dreams hold a lot of secrets and warnings for us as humans and there is no limit to what we may discover or learn as individuals, about our destiny and path to success in life.
If only we could decode those meanings!

Thankfully enough, we all have friends on the other side, the spirit realm, who bring us information, danger warnings, instructions and hints (clues) about the best paths we are to follow in life if we truly desire to achieve the greatest success and highest achievements possible for us.

These friends are often called by various names such as Spirit Guides, Watcher Angels, GateKeepers, Guardian Angels etc. to mention a few.

The book, INCUBUS SUCCUBUS, YOUR SPIRIT SPOUSE & YOU by Chris Matthew deals extensively with issues relating to strange encounters in our dreams.
It exposes a lot of secrets and gives in-depth details about some the strangest encounters we experience as humans. It offers effective solutions to the resultant real life troubles or challenges we face as a result of the strange encounters we had in our dreams.

Some of such strange encounters include:
(1.) Having sex (or hot romance) in the dream
(2.) Eating in the dream
(3.) Pregnancy in the dream
(4.) Feeding or carrying a baby (or babies) in the dream
(5.) Getting wedded in the dream

The book has been written to explain the causes, origin and effects of these strange encounters on the human ('victim') and it offers various effective solutions for dealing with the after-effect of all such encounters.

Thankfully, not all strange dream encounters are bad, represent evil or spell doom for us.

Some dreams actually come as divine assurance(s) for us.
They convey God's special assurance to us that, come what may, we have been destined for GREATNESS!
The book also deals with such dreams and how their happy meanings apply to our individual lives.

Below is an excerpt from the book, INCUBUS SUCCUBUS YOUR SPIRIT SPOUSE & YOU.
Enjoy your reading:

---------------------------------------

THE TOMORROW IN YOUR DREAMS: ENCODED ANGELIC FORECASTS

The Watchers, as stated in previous chapter, are bound by oath not to ever directly divulge the life path secrets pertaining to the individual they are watching over, but are allowed to use various methods applicable to communicate the hints or clues to them.

In Biblical times, the Bible tells of the story of a certain young boy, in a large family of 12 sons, who had been chosen for a great assignment (Life purpose) and who had loads of amazing goodies awaiting him, if he obeyed and stayed in line with what was required of him in the script of destiny.

The young boy was called Joseph, fondly and popularly referred to as the boy with ‘Coat of many colors.’
The Bible gives an account of how his Watcher hinted him about his future in a typical symbolic short dream,

The Bible, Genesis 37: 9 Holman Christian Standard Bible
Then he had another dream and told it to his brothers. "Look," he said, "I had another dream, and this time the sun, moon, and 11 stars were bowing down to me."

Certainly, this wasn’t the first dream where he was assured of unimaginable blessings if he stayed within the confines of the dictates of his assignment and life purpose.

A lot of people are mistaken and quick to assume that God blessed Joseph richly and raised him to the post of Prime Minister in Egypt, a foreign land, because of those strange dreams.

But hold on, the dreams were just conditional reassurances of what was meant to happen, if he remained a good chap in line with his divine purpose.

So, what was the divine role he had to play to merit those promised blessings?

His duty was to be a good Resource Manager, managing people, workforce and other resources that may be placed in his care at any given time.
Added to this was his ability to apply good judgment and fairness in his dealings with others.

Even as a little boy, his father noticed these traits in him and before long, made him the Manager of the family business and a Field Supervisor over his senior brothers.

He executed his duties so perfectly that his father quickly took him as his favorite son (He was the eleventh son in a family of twelve sons!) and gave to him what he had never given anyone else; a coat of many colors!

The Bible gives an account of how dedicated Joseph was to his ‘calling’ of managing resources properly to the extent that he would go to any length to get things done properly, no matter what, not minding how difficult it might be.

In an example, the Bible states how at a certain time, he had issues locating his brothers and the flock. Rather than going back home to report the futility of his search efforts to his father, he just would not accept defeat;

The Bible, Genesis 37: 12-17 New American Standard Bible
12Then his brothers went to pasture their father’s flock in Shechem. 13Israel said to Joseph, “Are not your brothers pasturing the flock in Shechem? Come, and I will send you to them.” And he said to him, “I will go.” 14Then he said to him, “Go now and see about the welfare of your brothers and the welfare of the flock, and bring word back to me.” So he sent him from the valley of Hebron, and he came to Shechem.

15A man found him, and behold, he was wandering in the field; and the man asked him, “What are you looking for?” 16He said, “I am looking for my brothers; please tell me where they are pasturing the flock.” 17Then the man said, “They have moved from here; for I heard them say, ‘Let us go to Dothan.’” So Joseph went after his brothers and found them at Dothan.

If he were just any regular boy, he would have quickly returned home to tell the father he could not find them.
But the accountability trait in him would not allow him go back home to his father, the business owner and his boss, without a reasonable report.
So, he kept wandering, searching frantically for his brothers and the flock.
This shows that he was a very thorough person and would go to any extent to get things done properly.

His story, and indeed this pattern in his life, was the same even when he found himself in Portipha’s house as a slave. His Boss soon noticed his excellent spirit and in no time made him his direct Personal Assistant.

All along, he was truthful, meticulous and fair in his dealings such that when Portiphar, his Boss, was away and the wife tried seducing him for sex, he completely refused.
Of course, his refusal landed him in big trouble but Joseph would only do what was just and right, no matter what.

In the end, after a series of challenges, he found himself at the palace, before King Pharaoh, who wanted Joseph to interpret some disturbing dreams bothering him.

Again, it does not take Joseph any effort, being an excellent resource manager, AFTER having told the king the meaning of those dreams, to suggest how best to handle the matter and avoid imminent calamity and economic chaos.
Read how the Bible describes this encounter with the king.

First, he tells the king the meaning of his two separate dreams;

The Bible, Genesis 41: 25-32 New American Standard Bible
25Now Joseph said to Pharaoh, “Pharaoh’s dreams are one and the same; God has told to Pharaoh what He is about to do.26“The seven good cows are seven years; and the seven good ears are seven years; the dreams are one and the same.27“The seven lean and ugly cows that came up after them are seven years, and the seven thin ears scorched by the east wind will be seven years of famine. 28“It is as I have spoken to Pharaoh: God has shown to Pharaoh what He is about to do.29“Behold, seven years of great abundance are coming in all the land of Egypt; 30and after them seven years of famine will come, and all the abundance will be forgotten in the land of Egypt, and the famine will ravage the land. 31“So the abundance will be unknown in the land because of that subsequent famine; for it will be very severe. 32“Now as for the repeating of the dream to Pharaoh twice, it means that the matter is determined by God, and God will quickly bring it about.

Then, without thinking about it, he caught himself, a mere slave, recommending effective solutions to the King, right before all of the King’s intelligent and learned Council Chiefs and Captains of Industry!

Managerial skills were definitely in his DNA (blood) and intelligence was running in his veins!
Read how the Bible narrates this part of Joseph’s story immediately following his interpretation of the King’s dreams;

The Bible, Genesis 41: 33-36 New American Standard Bible
33“Now let Pharaoh look for a man discerning and wise, and set him over the land of Egypt. 34“Let Pharaoh take action to appoint overseers in charge of the land, and let him exact a fifth of the produce of the land of Egypt in the seven years of abundance. 35“Then let them gather all the food of these good years that are coming, and store up the grain for food in the cities under Pharaoh’s authority, and let them guard it. 36“Let the food become as a reserve for the land for the seven years of famine which will occur in the land of Egypt, so that the land will not perish during the famine.”

The King was shocked at such wonderful intelligence and could not find any man in his entire kingdom, who could out-rival this strange 30 years old slave in wisdom, a slave who had been locked away and forgotten in some forsaken prison cell for so long!

The Bible, Genesis 41: 38-44 New American Standard Bible
38Then Pharaoh said to his servants, “Can we find a man like this, in whom is a divine spirit?” 39So Pharaoh said to Joseph, “Since God has informed you of all this, there is no one so discerning and wise as you are. 40“You shall be over my house, and according to your command all my people shall do homage; only in the throne I will be greater than you.” 41Pharaoh said to Joseph, “See, I have set you over all the land of Egypt.” 42Then Pharaoh took off his signet ring from his hand and put it on Joseph’s hand, and clothed him in garments of fine linen and put the gold necklace around his neck. 43He had him ride in his second chariot; and they proclaimed before him, “Bow the knee!” And he set him over all the land of Egypt. 44Moreover, Pharaoh said to Joseph, “Though I am Pharaoh, yet without your permission no one shall raise his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt.”

The promises God made to Joseph in his dreams, as revealed to him by the Watcher watching over him, were further fulfilled when indeed his eleven brothers (the 11 Stars) and by extension, his father (the Sun) actually bowed down to him after he became the second in command to Pharaoh, the King of Egypt.

The Bible gave this account as well.

The Bible, Genesis 42: 6-7 New American Standard Bible
6Now Joseph was the ruler over the land; he was the one who sold to all the people of the land. And Joseph’s brothers came and bowed down to him with their faces to the ground. 7When Joseph saw his brothers he recognized them, but he disguised himself to them and spoke to them harshly. And he said to them, “Where have you come from?” And they said, “From the land of Canaan, to buy food.”

Joseph was ‘called’ (chosen) and was sent on a divine mission. His knowledge (or 'hint', if you like) of his purpose, his strengths (talents/gifts) and mastery of his skills landed him at exactly the spot where God wanted him.

Although he passed through so much turbulence, tribulations and afflictions as a young man, instead, he grew more focused, more purpose-driven and stronger in his resolve to always do the right thing.

This could perhaps explain why God added an additional ability or gift to the ones he already had while in prison; the ability to interpret dreams.

This is what the Bible says about his belief in his purpose;

The Bible, Genesis 45: 4-8 New American Standard Bible
4Then Joseph said to his brothers, “Please come closer to me.” And they came closer. And he said, “I am your brother Joseph, whom you sold into Egypt. 5“Now do not be grieved or angry with yourselves, because you sold me here, for God sent me before you to preserve life. 6“For the famine has been in the land these two years, and there are still five years in which there will be neither plowing nor harvesting. 7“God sent me before you to preserve for you a remnant in the earth, and to keep you alive by a great deliverance. 8“Now, therefore, it was not you who sent me here, but God; and He has made me a father to Pharaoh and lord of all his household and ruler over all the land of Egypt.

Now, armed with the knowledge of the fact that dreams can hold a lot of vital details about our life paths, things to avoid or things to do, the reader will begin to understand and possibly appreciate the role of Watchers in the life of humans.

---------------------------------------
End of excerpt.

Order your copy today.
Send an email to chrismatthew444@gmail.com
Re: Encoded Destinies: Read The Secret Messages In Your Dreams by sprayer(m): 3:09am On Dec 20, 2017
I thank everyone who has shown interest in purchasing the book, "Incubus Succubus; Your Spirit Spouse & You" by Chris Matthew

I am glad to inform you that you can now pay in your local currency for this desired eBook purchase, anywhere in the world.

Attention was drawn to past challenges purchasing the eBook in Nigerian currency (Naira, ₦, NGN) owing to international payment issues.

Necessary steps have therefore been taken over this and you may now purchase the eBook securely online with ease paying with your international credit/debit cards.

Click here to purchase the book in your country now! https://paystack.com/pay/success-prayers

​Incubus Succubus; Your Spirit Spouse & You - by Chris Matthew

Synopsis

Incubus and Succubus entities are randy demonic beings that attack and sexually molest humans as they sleep. They are often called, “Spirit Husband” and “Spirit Wife.”

Capable of attacking humans of any gender, race, age and faith; these unseen beings can unleash untold terror on their victims and can go to any lengths to claim ownership over their unannounced human spouses.

Real life problems arising from encounters with these unwelcome entities are better imagined than experienced. Marital challenges, serial miscarriages, barrenness, serial disappointments, relationship problems and financial troubles are typical examples.
INCUBUS SUCCUBUS; YOUR SPIRIT SPOUSE & YOU exposes deep secrets about the origin, causes and repercussions of dream-sex encounters. It offers the most effective measures against the menace of sex demons and their damaging effect on humans.

This book is a must-read for you if you have ever had a sexual or romantic encounter in your dreams either in the past or present.

Purchase the book with your international credit/debit card now! https://paystack.com/pay/success-prayers

Paying within Nigeria but without credit/debit cards?
Amount N2,500
Request bank account details from folrunmedia@gmail.com

Send your name, email address and payment details to folrunmedia@gmail.com after payment.
The download link for the eBook will be sent to your email box shortly afterwards.

To your deliverance, success and breakthrough!

(1) (Reply)

I Do I Quit Masturbation / Would You Support Government's Regulation Of The Number Of Kids You Can Have? / Re: Watch All Your Cctv Cameras From Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.