Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Can Some Help Explain These - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Some Help Explain These (320 Views)

Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. / Can Anyone Explain These? / Can Someone Help Explain John 14:3. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Some Help Explain These by Sixtustony(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
Songs of Solomon 1: 2 -4

2Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth! [she cries. Then, realizing that Solomon has arrived and has heard her speech, she turns to him and adds] For your love is better than wine!

3[And she continues] The odor of your ointments is fragrant; your name is like perfume poured out. Therefore do the maidens love you.

4Draw me! We will run after you! The king brings me into his apartments! We will be glad and rejoice in you! We will recall [when we were favored with] your love, more fragrant than wine. The upright [are not offended at your choice, but sincerely] love you.
Re: Can Some Help Explain These by donolatunji(m): 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
adoration of someting i think

(1) (Reply)

Crock-pot - 6-quart Wemo Enabled Smart Slow Cooker - Silver / Three Timeless Benefits Of Prayer / Why People Join Cults ; Why You Should Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.