Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki (15995 Views)

Dangote Deep-sea Pipeline To Boost Nigeria’s Power Generation By 12,000mw / No Hope For Nigeria Power Sector – Senate / Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by firstolalekan(m): 8:10am On Feb 08, 2017
Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by kings09(m): 8:10am On Feb 08, 2017
Na today?
Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by fairheven: 8:11am On Feb 08, 2017
and if we look deeper, he may be one of the "clueless investors undecided"

1 Like

Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by michoim(m): 8:12am On Feb 08, 2017
Exactly what we have been saying. Clueless Jonathan sold the power sector to clueless investors.Clueless Jonathan is majorly responsible for all our present suffering. As if that is not enough, as wicked as he is, went a head to be sponsoring militants to vandalize oil and gas facilities. As if that is not enough he and his cronies have started secret moves through his so called foundation to slander the present government to foreign government in order to cut off foreign assistance to Nigeria; so that Nigeria people can suffer more in order for people to think that his government was good; but he is cursed and he will end up in bitter frustration and disappointment. His cronies are also in the Nigerian Senate try to frustrate anything that will bring money to Nigeria. Let us all arise against them at once and flush this evil from the land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by WaffenSS(m): 8:12am On Feb 08, 2017
Businessideas:
What's this man saying? Is it discos that blew up gas pipelines delivering gas to power plants? Why can't people say the truth in their life? The power plants are down because they don't have gas and if no power is generated,how does he expect them to deliver electricity to homes? He should hold the senators from the Niger Delta responsible for not doing enough to stop bombing of gas pipelines in their constituencies.
For the past few months, I am yet to finish the Kilowatts of electricity I loaded on my meter because there's hardly light and I wonder how the discos manage to survive when we their customers have not recharged for months yet someone is still blaming them?
It's not their fault and as a matter of fact,they're more of victims of intense political power play. I support the government's move to move over to hydro power generation since the gas power plant is at the mercy of the miscreants that called themselves militants

You don't understand.

Saraki and co want the sales of discos revoked so him and his criminal friends can re-acquire the companies and begin anew the systemic rape of the people.

This is just his business, greedy self talking.

Since when did saraki care about the common man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by chidiebere2020(m): 8:12am On Feb 08, 2017
Businessideas:
What's this man saying? Is it discos that blew up gas pipelines delivering gas to power plants? Why can't people say the truth in their life? The power plants are down because they don't have gas and if no power is generated,how does he expect them to deliver electricity to homes? He should hold the senators from the Niger Delta responsible for not doing enough to stop bombing of gas pipelines in their constituencies.
For the past few months, I am yet to finish the Kilowatts of electricity I loaded on my meter because there's hardly light and I wonder how the discos manage to survive when we their customers have not recharged for months yet someone is still blaming them?
It's not their fault and as a matter of fact,they're more of victims of intense political power play. I support the government's move to move over to hydro power generation since the gas power plant is at the mercy of the miscreants that called themselves militants
even when there is no militant do u usually get light, dont use that to cover up
Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by 989900: 8:12am On Feb 08, 2017
GEJ's fraud/incompetence coming to roost.

Saraki and co. wanting some piece of the cake.

The people paying for darkness as per usual.
Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by Antoeni(m): 8:13am On Feb 08, 2017
Nebo is the most stupid and foolish minister of power, saraki abeg 4give guy
Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by Adonkia(m): 8:14am On Feb 08, 2017
datola:
Clueless investors under clueless government led by clueless president.

We are watching how much or better clueless this PMB administration will amount on or before its four- year term.

please proffer solution ).
We are waiting o
Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by darknetcom: 8:16am On Feb 08, 2017
ofcourse..what make una think selling the power sector to private investors will give you more power??..

thats a foolish way of thinking...

your power sector is nothing..
your buy power is nothing...

neglected for decades..

its better to just milk it dry and run away...more cheaper and profit..
Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 08, 2017
Thought fashola said early last year that it was a very transparent procedure?...

These guys just want to shift blame because its not working anymore despite hike in tarriff.. thought buhari's body language was working without any material or physical input?...

This country is just dead
Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 08, 2017
All these ones una dey talk nor concern me o. The one I know be say the Clueless Vacuum from Otueke took Nigerian 10 years backward and now the Cluelest Cow from Daura has shifted us backward more 30 years in less than one administration. Is Nigeria cursed or what? Nor be somebori dey rule Austria or Denmark?
Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by darknetcom: 8:20am On Feb 08, 2017
Adonkia:
please proffer solution ).
We are waiting o

solutions...you are screwed...blank.pleite.bankrupt..sans mone.nothing.poor man and woman.....
Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by daveP(m): 8:22am On Feb 08, 2017
Suddenly, Saraki can talk in the absence of the Daura?

I see.
Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by darknetcom: 8:24am On Feb 08, 2017
daveP:
Suddenly, Saraki can talk in the bench of the Daura?

I see.

you are finished.kaputt.kpeme.game over...tilt..

taking more loans will not change anything...

loosers...
Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by hannyjay(f): 8:24am On Feb 08, 2017
U can never see dis ipOb miscrants on dis page. Dey hate d truth and i hate dem with passion
Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by netflicks(m): 8:24am On Feb 08, 2017
No my dear, the failure was because the minister of power is a SAN that knows nothing about power generation and dispensation...wen they ask Buhari can u fix this human parts together Buhari said "yes"...Ok start! He carry hand put as leg den put leg as hand.. .tell me can the leg do the job of the hand? Yet we expect the Nigerian system to work with misplaced professions.. ..i laugh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by daveP(m): 8:28am On Feb 08, 2017
darknetcom:

you are finished.kaputt.kpeme.game over...tilt..

taking more loans will not change anything...

loosers...
wait what is doing this one this morning?

You smoke Mowe Weed?
Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by Adonkia(m): 8:30am On Feb 08, 2017
darknetcom:

solutions...you are screwed...blank.pleite.bankrupt..sans mone.nothing.poor man and woman.....
you can never be a good leader
Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by darknetcom: 8:30am On Feb 08, 2017
netflicks:
No my dear, the failure was because the minister of power is a SAN that knows nothing about power generation and dispensation...wen they ask Buhari can u fix this human parts together Buhari said "yes"...Ok start! He carry hand put as leg den put leg as hand.. .tell me can the leg do the job of the hand? Yet we expect the Nigerian system to work with misplaced professions.. ..i laugh cheesy

work on empty pocket??..

tell me,can you go on the streets to buy akara on empty pocket?..

the ministers are telling you their is not enough money and you are calling them names...

what make una think jonathan would have done better without reducing the external reserves even more to please you??..

do you believe in magic drums??...
Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 08, 2017
2019 ambition
Nigerians better be wise

I see scopes everywhere

But I have a dream.......

1 Like

Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by COMPAQ(m): 8:31am On Feb 08, 2017
I totally disagree WITH Saraki. If anything it is the government that is more clueless!! We started building power plants with limited gas supply, we have no alternative to the ND issue where our gas is, we have no political will to get MDA's to settle outstanding bill running into billions, and we are not courageous enough to find a commercially viable way for NLNG supply more gas to the domestic market.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by TeamSimple(m): 8:31am On Feb 08, 2017
It shall never go well with any NDA sympathizers that wail about the present electricity condition..Funny enough they feeling it more from Sapele..Useless Eskimos.
Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by seguno2: 8:33am On Feb 08, 2017
Tifemide2017:
GEJ sold Nigeria out just in order to achieve his political ambitions but God pass am.

Could you please be kind enough to show us how you arrived at the above conclusion from what YOU quoted below?

To imagine that even the sale proceeds of about $4bn was solely spent towards the payment of pensions and staff.
Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by plamonee: 8:34am On Feb 08, 2017
He quite well capture the problems of the sector. Thanks to God he's in a position to push for changes.
Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by darknetcom: 8:36am On Feb 08, 2017
that naija delta think is crazy..
i see them as criminals,they dont care about me,and i dont care about them..

jonathan gave them subsidies but the militant leaders became fat and the poor are still poor...
who them epp?,..

stinking fat saus blablabla biafra...

its better the fg get rid of them quick before they become another boko haram....
Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 08, 2017
NO! NO!! NO!!!...
*a CLUELESS govt sold nepa to
*a CLUELESS company & a new
* CLUELESS govt. Refuse to
revert the sale!.............
THERE WAS A COUNTRY!!!

1 Like

Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by Sunmolar(m): 8:39am On Feb 08, 2017
Sacrifices has to be made. If it means revoking the powers of investors in the power sector who are ignorant of the enormity of the service required to generate electricity supplies to the populace.

1 Like

Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by aku626(m): 8:42am On Feb 08, 2017
clueless people sold it
Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by darknetcom: 8:43am On Feb 08, 2017
Sunmolar:
Sacrifices has to be made. If it means revoking the powers of investors in the power sector who are ignorant of the enormity of the service required to generate electricity supplies to the populace.

you can not realy blame the investors...

the power sector was neglected for to long...

it would take billions of dollars to renovate the power sector....

tge infracture was not already on ground or very little..

i would have done it the same way too..

milk it dry and run away...mmm style..

jonathan is a basstard...
Re: Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki by kings09(m): 8:44am On Feb 08, 2017
Govt owns TCN but managed by a Canadian firm
Eazybay:
TCN bought by a Canadian firm is clueless

Wea those peepz dat called it the most transparent privatization process??

Tho twas transparent sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$1bn Eurobond: Fayose Says APC Government Is Behaving Like Prodigal Son / Nigeria Imports 70 Million Generators / Nigerians Not Lazy, Return Their Jobs - Fayose Tells Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.