Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

I Want Mosques Converted To Primary Schools — Emir Sanusi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want Mosques Converted To Primary Schools — Emir Sanusi (385 Views)

Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Emir Sanusi Wants Mosques Converted To Primary Schools - Premiumtimes / "Convert Mosques To Primary Schools" -Emir Of Kano To Northern Nigeria Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Want Mosques Converted To Primary Schools — Emir Sanusi by Flywaterz(m): 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
The Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi, has approached governors of northern states to change over mosques to elementary schools, particularly in the towns. The emir decided in his comments at an occasion in the Kano Educational Week program.

"I was in Morocco now and again back and I made a request to see their colleges. They took me to mosques where I saw every filling in as classrooms showing Computer Science and different subjects," he said.

Mr. Sanusi said mosques were not at first implied for petitions alone. He said generally, mosques were additionally utilized for different things like relational unions, academic exercises and administration trainings.

He encouraged the northern state governors who have numerous mosques to come back to the practice in order to spare cash for different needs. The Emir said if the thought was embraced, reserves apportioned to building schools could be directed to preparing of educators and accommodating their welfare and other instructing instruments.
Re: I Want Mosques Converted To Primary Schools — Emir Sanusi by seunlayi(m): 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ok
Re: I Want Mosques Converted To Primary Schools — Emir Sanusi by Mynd44: 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2017

(1)

I Will Support Revival Of National Theatre - Gov. Ambode / National Legislators Want To Hijack N500bn For FG's Social Investment Programme. / Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Receives MTN Nigeria Delegation In Abuja (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.