Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

*"OMAR BANGURA From Sierra Leone Has This To Tell Nigerians;"* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *"OMAR BANGURA From Sierra Leone Has This To Tell Nigerians;"* (982 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers / Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC / OMAR BANGURA From Sierra Leone Has This To Tell Nigerians; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*"OMAR BANGURA From Sierra Leone Has This To Tell Nigerians;"* by NevetsIbot(m): 11:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
*"OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to
tell Nigerians;"*
"I don't think you guys know what you are
playing with. You can call each other names and
laugh about it now but when you end up inciting
hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will
regret what you are doing now. Your religious
and political leaders are trying to divide you
between religious lines and you are helping them
do that, rather than standing up to say we are all
Nigerians; never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your
blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the
government to take certain decisions will
abandon you when you start killing one another
and reject you from running to their countries so
be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference
and see what we did to our country. The worst
conflicts are those based on tribal and religious
differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia, South
Sudan and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge
of this, please watch the documentary/movie called _"Hotel Rwanda"_ or _"Sometime in April"._
My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are
saying because I know what this will lead to.
_*You will be the losers all of you whether
Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa.*_ Stand
as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to
lead Africa."
_PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS
WITH AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE._
Kindly forward to your contacts until it gets to
every Nigerian. God bless you!!!
Re: *"OMAR BANGURA From Sierra Leone Has This To Tell Nigerians;"* by Rapmaestro(m): 11:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
I wish everyone reads this and understand how I feel...
Re: *"OMAR BANGURA From Sierra Leone Has This To Tell Nigerians;"* by profhezekiah: 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
Cc Lala, Mynd44 Dis Is A Brain Test
Re: *"OMAR BANGURA From Sierra Leone Has This To Tell Nigerians;"* by OreMI22: 12:29am On Feb 08, 2017
Okay. Did that Omar smoke khat?

1 Like

Re: *"OMAR BANGURA From Sierra Leone Has This To Tell Nigerians;"* by MakeADifference: 4:00am On Feb 08, 2017
I met a Rwandan. She told me at the end of the war, dogs were massively killed.

I asked why. She said because of the so many dead human bodies they had eaten.
Re: *"OMAR BANGURA From Sierra Leone Has This To Tell Nigerians;"* by Joel3(m): 4:22am On Feb 08, 2017
is this guy trying to threatened us. how is tribal and religious war Ben fight? so the government will give out states arms that is bought with Niger Delta oil to is kinsmen and Muslim to fight?

or he will instruct all the military to kill the Christian! that itself is war crime and genocide..

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Bukola Saraki And Dogara In London (photos) / APC is the worst Party In Nigeria, I Regret Being A Member ,nigerians Lament / Lessons From Singapore For Nigeria!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.