Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,318 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

*giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] (4032 Views)

Get UK And Germany Verified Paypal Accounts Plus Bank Account in either country / Newly Created And Fully Funtional Aliexpress Dropshipping Site For Sale / CBN Approves $10k Per Week FX Sale To Bdc’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by Kingkyle1(m): 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
mchenzy:

Sorry guys...stock exhausted while offer lasted.
OK sir. Thanks for what you are doing.Maybe I will be lucky next time
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by Benedict44(m): 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
mchenzy:

Sent. Login and lemme know, change your pass afterwards. Enjoy... cool
thanks . I have seen it . I will log in tomorrow and change password. Thanks
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by Najwal: 10:20am On Feb 15, 2017
mchenzy:

Sorry guys...stock exhausted while offer lasted.

Ok thanks
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by Benedict44(m): 1:09am On Feb 16, 2017
mchenzy:

You are right...am coming. Mail/Number to forward it to.
Thanks for the account . I have logged in and I have changed the password successfully . Thanks so much . God bless you.
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by exceltech: 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
mchenzy:
As usual, no much intro..I hate it.

Happy AM fellas, as the thread topic denotes, viola...am giving away freshly created PayPal PVA weekly.

Nah...not for every fella, so sorry

This may turn into abuse, but to get it from me, is simple:

1. Evidence of what you want to do with it.

2. Who have you helped here in NairaLand? Mention names privately or publicly, your choice.

3. Must be an active member here with at least a year

4. Dont have an online presence, ahhhh..a noob

5. Why you think you need it.

Yes they are able to send and receive but no CC added nah..haba

Oya...who goes first?

Hello do you offer a paid service, if yes, please provide a whatsapp contact. Thanks
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by mchenzy: 12:10am On Feb 17, 2017
exceltech:

Hello do you offer a paid service, if yes, please provide a whatsapp contact. Thanks

.................removed. PM me.
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by slimjosh43: 1:26am On Feb 17, 2017
mchenzy:
As usual, no much intro..I hate it.

Happy AM fellas, as the thread topic denotes, viola...am giving away freshly created PayPal PVA weekly.

Nah...not for every fella, so sorry

This may turn into abuse, but to get it from me, is simple:

1. Evidence of what you want to do with it.

2. Who have you helped here in NairaLand? Mention names privately or publicly, your choice.

3. Must be an active member here with at least a year

4. Dont have an online presence, ahhhh..a noob

5. Why you think you need it.

Yes they are able to send and receive but no CC added nah..haba

Oya...who goes first?

Hello i am in dire need of it for my domain flipping and survey business.
I have handed out materials i bought to fellow nairalanders free of charge.
I have a blog and am into domain flipping so i have an online presence
This offer will give me the opportunity to earn a living as i have lost money to fraudsters and could nt cash out from tbe sale of my domain because i didn't have a paypal account. I cant even place my domain on auction in godaddy
I have been a nairalander close to 2 years now.
I fit your specs.
Thanks.
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by mchenzy: 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
mchenzy:
I regret to announce that giveaway has ended successfully with 12 PayPal given away...if you didnt get any, so sorry, the request was many including private ones which was given away free of charge..

grin grin...happy valentine fellas

@slimjosh43
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by iamord(m): 10:41am On Mar 11, 2017
pls i need one
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by mchenzy: 4:10am On Mar 12, 2017
iamord:
pls i need one

No longer free...
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by emykuzee: 7:33am On May 15, 2018
mchenzy:

Check your mail...use and report back.
Hello goodday sir
Pls am having alot issues with the payment gateway for shopify

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can VTN Work As Nigeria's Alternative To Paypal? / Learn How To Produce Fast Selling Product And Start Making Money / Harnessing Mobile Payment To Boost Economic Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.