Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,065 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. (5935 Views)

PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men / Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint / Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by snowdrops(m): 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2009
Another tribal war
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by AloyEmeka6: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2009
tpia.:

Ok!

Your medication has kicked in?
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by 18platoon(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2009
@tpia how many times will i tell to get out of this thread, it seems you want me to come after you.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by 18platoon(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2009
@tpia comot dat ur picture abeg no scare small children.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by 18platoon(m): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2009
@tpia na me and you today, i must run you out of town.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by bilymuse: 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2009
yoruba man rob igbo man,
na 419 rob drug dealer, yeye people.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by AloyEmeka6: 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2009
bilymuse:

yoruba man rob igbo man,
na 419 rob drug dealer, yeye people.
LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by alias64: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2009
Yoruba toto smell ? shocked shocked

Is this how low our men/women have sunk?

Must be product of Ghana education because this is how they act. Where I come from only womanwraper/mamamen talk or make such statements. If women, then market-women.

to all Yoruba people on the board sincerest apologies
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by 18platoon(m): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2009
@tpia where you dey? i wan figth you cos u irritate me.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by AndreUweh(m): 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2009
Praise be to God that this thread has not achieved its aim.
I thank God that those Yorubas who usually bash Ndigbo are repenting.
I hope that by 2010, Yorubas will not bash the Igbo.
LETS I NOT FORGET, IT IS NIGERIA AND ARGENTINA IN THE SAME WORLD CUP GROUP FOR THE THIRD TIME. WE HAVE ALSO GOT GREECE FOR THE SECOND TIME. THE OTHER COUNTRY IN THE GROUP IS SOUTH KOREA. CAN NIGERIA SURVIVE THIS GROUP?.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2009
Andre Uweh:

Praise be to God that this thread has not achieved its aim.
I thank God that those Yorubas who usually bash Ndigbo are repenting.
I hope that by 2010, Yorubas will not bash the Igbo.
LETS I NOT FORGET, IT IS NIGERIA AND ARGENTINA IN THE SAME WORLD CUP GROUP FOR THE THIRD TIME. WE HAVE ALSO GOT GREECE FOR THE SECOND TIME. THE OTHER COUNTRY IN THE GROUP IS SOUTH KOREA. CAN NIGERIA SURVIVE THIS GROUP?.

ah yes, you also contributed your own quota on the issue of Yoruba women once.

I believe your exact words were that Yoruba women are unmarriageable so Yoruba males are rushing Igbo women.

Make una dey reveal una selves one by one.

You also said an Ogun woman begged you to marry her daughter, right? An offer you refused but which probably made you feel special.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by 18platoon(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2009
@tpia why you no wan reply me na? abi you don run out of ideas.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by AndreUweh(m): 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2009
tpia.:

ah yes, you also contributed your own quota on the issue of Yoruba women once.

I believe your exact words were that Yoruba women are unmarriageable so Yoruba males are rushing Igbo women.

Make una dey reveal una selves one by one.

You also said an Ogun woman begged you to marry her daughter, right? An offer you refused but which probably made you feel special.
No you got it wrong. Perhaps you have forgotten. The Yoruba mother did not beg me to marry her daughter. She only suggested that I may switch over to her second daughter who by then was single instead of befriending her first daughter who was engaged to a man. That is to show that that Ogun mother was not a tribalist. She was ready to welcome a non-yoruba into her family. But I did not accept her suggestion on moral grounds.
I look forward to a new year where Yorubas will not insult the Igbo in Nairaland.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 05, 2009
Andre Uweh:

No you got it wrong. Perhaps you have forgotten. The Yoruba mother did not beg me to marry her daughter. She only suggested that I may switch over to her second daughter who by then was single instead of befriending her first daughter who was engaged to a man. That is to show that that Ogun mother was not a tribalist. She was ready to welcome a non-yoruba into her family. But I did not accept her suggestion on moral grounds.
I look forward to a new year where Yorubas will not insult the Igbo in Nairaland.

Your twist on your story is very shady in light of your statement immediately afterwards saying Yoruba women are unmarriageable, therefore Yoruba males are dating Igbo women.

You gave yourself away and not in a good manner.

should someone say Igbo girls are unmarriageable I'm sure the whole NL will light up in an almajiri fervor.

Whatever you're looking forward to, others are also looking forward to the same- a time when Igbos will desist from constantly abusing other ethnicities - in particular Yoruba women. The way you people spread your hate and xenophobia backed of course by some Yoruba and other non-Igbo bastards, leaves a lot to be desired.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by AndreUweh(m): 12:23am On Dec 05, 2009
I look forward to the year 2010 where there will be a warm hanshake across the Niger.
By the grace of God, come 2010, the Yorubas will not abuse Ndigbo.
In the new year, I pledge to remain non abusive as usual.
Godbless you all.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 05, 2009
Andre Uweh:

I look forward to the year 2010 where there will be a warm hanshake across the Niger.
By the grace of God, come 2010, the Ndigbo and Yoruba backstabbers will not abuse Yoruba women.
Godbless you all.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Singular: 12:43am On Dec 05, 2009
Andre Uweh:

By the grace of God, come 2010, the Yorubas will not abuse Ndigbo.
Godbless you all.

And you too my brother! I like your thinking. A true Nigerian.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Radiant(f): 12:56am On Dec 05, 2009
You guys! Why not get mad at the situation and not at dem people's tribe? Very embarrassing.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by AloyEmeka6: 6:35am On Dec 05, 2009
tpia.:

The way you people spread your hate and xenophobia backed of course by some Yoruba and other non-Igbo bastards, leaves a lot to be desired.
Another way of saying that all igbos are bastards.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by AloyEmeka6: 6:40am On Dec 05, 2009

Igbo man threatening Yoruba man with his thorax.  grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 05, 2009
Igbo boys + fake spare parts=greatest against nigerians
igbos are generally known to be armed robbers and "19".Reason why most landlords in lagos dont give them house for rent, Next thing,your house has been sold by your igbo tenant
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by okunoba(m): 8:02am On Dec 05, 2009
@Andre Uweh, u hope that by 2010, Yoruba's will not bash the Igbo, but is`t okay 4 Igbo`s to bash Yoruba`s? Ethnic bashing is standard practice amongst both groups and that`s being fair.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by gidson12(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Igbo boys + fake spare parts=greatest against nigerians
igbos are generally known to be armed robbers and "19".Reason why most landlords in lagos dont give them house for rent, Next thing,your house has been sold by your igbo tenant

serious profound mental retardation exhibited by this complete Lunatic, well they call it forum
so the insane are free to comment
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2009
Sorry man,never realy knew truth was this bitter & painful.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by gidson12(m): 10:09am On Dec 05, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Sorry man,never realy knew truth was this bitter & painful.

first of all i'm not an ibo, but your replies are full of crap, why are u stirring up ethnic hatred,
and u call it truth, are u telling me that ur tribesmen are righteous and free from fraud and
corruption, imagine telling me truth is bitter in this context, wat a narrow minded slowpoke
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2009
The thread started on a tribal-bashing note ,so why are you beefing as you dont know what a typical igboman represents,
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by gidson12(m): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2009
~Bluetooth:

The thread started on a tribal-bashing note ,so why are you beefing as you dont know what a typical igboman represents,

apologies, its just that it aint rite when we we bring in the tribal differences into a forum like this, peace brother cool
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by 9jii(m): 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2009
Habi!!!Wallahi Na u de spoil all za 9ja pple name outside za country.i think say beggn is better zan crime.abeg y lets igbo do dia biz.abeg i let yaroba do dia work.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by brooklyn99: 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2009
I've askd this question 4eva,"why r ibos so tribalistic?why do they hate the yorubas?why r they so hypocritical?I'd like to knw
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Another way of saying that all igbos are bastards.

you are mad.

Are you not the one who said all Igbos are Osu?
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by AloyEmeka6: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2009
brooklyn99:

I've askd this question 4eva,"why r ibos so tribalistic?why do they hate the yorubas?why r they so hypocritical?I'd like to knw

Get over yourselves friend. If Yorubas claim that igbos neither like their culture nor do they work together, how can the same igbos be more tribalistic than Yorubas who resists anything that is not Yoruba?. Ponder on that question.

There are so many igbo , Yoruba , Ijaw etc tribalists on nairaland and one of them usually start the show. This particular thread was started by a Yoruba boy; it was an igbo man that was killed yet you are here asking why igbos hate yorubas so much.

Have you asked why tpia hates igbos so much? undecided
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by AloyEmeka6: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2009
tpia.:

you are mad.

Are you not the one who said all Igbos are Osu?

Your idiocy sometimes deserves no response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Release New Official Picture / See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock / The Only Person Nigerians Wont Reject As A President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.