Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. (5925 Views)

PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men / Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint / Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by AloyEmeka6: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2009
tpia.:

I did not read the story- only the headline.

Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London.

Now, may I remind you of Damilola Taylor, a Yoruba boy who was stabbed to death some years ago.

Or any of the other knife crime victims on the streets of London.

Would you like to go find out the tribes and nationalities of all involved?

since you seem more interested in fanning tribalistic flames than mourning the dead.

Damilola Taylor was killed by racist white folks and I've already scolded Nueso Awusa for his thread title but that did not take away the heinous nature of that crime . You were saying that because they have been prosecuted, everybody is even and I am telling you that Chukwuma's family lost their bread winner and no amount of prosecution will bring their son, husband and father back.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by sjeezy8: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2009
nues aweso:

Dude, its not a fu0cking tribal thing. . .just dont want some fools coming up here saying their tribe is the most sophisticated and all crap. . .

Nigerians commit more crimes than Jamo in Jand if you care to know. . .They only hide under Jamo cover and for you info, most are fu0cking Yoruba origin!. . . Get it!

SHUT YOUR STUPID ASS UP

if its not a tribal thing then why did you state tribes when they didnt state it in the article you fuckin ode
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by AloyEmeka6: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2009
nues aweso:

Dude, its not a fu0cking tribal thing. . .just dont want some fools coming up here saying their tribe is the most sophisticated and all crap. . .

Nigerians commit more crimes than Jamo in Jand if you care to know. . .They only hide under Jamo cover and for you info, most are fu0cking Yoruba origin!. . . Get it!

Could that be because there are more Yorubas living in London than any other Nigerian tribe?. Have you considered that factor?
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by back2back(f): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2009
worthless post.

No brainer!
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by MrCrackles(m): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2009
nues aweso:

You are very daft. . . .
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Beaf: 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2009
[size=14pt]nues aweso has made his point. Everybody, arguing about balancing "tribes" is only driving the point home even deeper. Search for the devil in your heart instead of in the article.[/size]

Since this happened in the UK, can you imagine if an Irish man or a Scott was robbed and someone came up with an article, "Scott robbed by Englishman" or "Irish robbed by Englishman"; do you think any British person (except scum like the BNP) would be bothered?
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2009
nues aweso:

thread title:

[size=14pt]Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London.[/size]

see one of the bastard Yorubas who specialize in kissing ass. nues aweso

someone needs to track this fool down in the UK or where does he say he is.

On the other hand, copuld also be one of those "I-was- born-and-raised-in-Yorubaland-and-know-the-place-like-the-back-of- my-hand" types.

an Igbo guy has been attempting to murder Ryan Seacrest for a while now. You have nothing to say about that, oloshi.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by nuesaweso(f): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2009
sjeezy8:

SHUT YOUR silly ASS UP

if its not a tribal thing then why did you state tribes when they didnt state it in the article you fuckin ode

Now u Arrow. . .if u got problems with assimilating what u read, then I cant help you. U hungry for a di0ck? U cant get me cos I dont do guys so look for your equals.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2009
what's his IP address?
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by AloyEmeka6: 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2009
tpia.:

someone needs to track this fool down in the UK or where does he say he is.

Have you resorted to terrorism just to get followers?. Track him down for what? embarassed embarassed
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by AloyEmeka6: 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2009
tpia.:

what's his IP address?

Nueso Awusa, you may need to make a report to the police at this juncture. This is beyond common threats.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by nuesaweso(f): 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2009
I know y'all gonna get defensive.

Apologies to Tpia and Sjeezy8, was just pissed.

Last post on this thread. . . I'm outta here!
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2009
and aloy emeka's IP as well.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by MrCrackles(m): 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Have you resorted to terrorism just to get followers?. Track him down for what? embarassed embarassed
grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by AloyEmeka6: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2009
tpia.:

and aloy emeka's IP as well.

And what will you do with it?. My IP is in your toto.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2009
^^ your mama's toto.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by AloyEmeka6: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2009
tpia.:

^^ your mama's toto.

Clear the bush in your toto and you will find my IP adress inscribed at the center.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2009
^^ clear the bush in your ugly mother's toto.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by AloyEmeka6: 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2009
Clear your own first and you see my IP there. You can also check your mother's toto for Nueso Awusa's IP address. Remember to take a cutlass with you because of the forest covering her own toto.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2009
look, go and handle your mother's toto and stop derailing the thread.

werent you the one shouting someone has died?

Since them no dey kill each other for your village.

The people involved have been brought to book- nues aweso kissing one million Igbo asses will not bring the dead man back.

Militants killed a Yoruba child in PH during their heyday- did Yorubas ask for their head on a platter. And no be Igbos full PH?

Crime is supposed to be an individual, not a general thing.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by AloyEmeka6: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2009
tpia.:

The people involved have been brought to book- nues aweso kissing one million Igbo asses will not bring the dead man back.

Militants killed a Yoruba child in PH during their heyday- did Yorubas ask for their head on a platter. And no be Igbos full PH?

If igbos full PH nko?. Are the militants igbos?
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2009
^^ dont you people say you're the same?

and I thought you insist MEND is payback for Biafra.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Katsumoto: 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

But you need to look at statistics sometimes. A high percentage of Nigerians resident in UK  are very synonymous with yahoo yahoo and bank fraud. So, even if other nationalities are doing it, the population density should tell you that Nigerians top in that game.

I agree with you
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by 18platoon(m): 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2009
@tpia comot der abeg, see ur picture old woman.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by AloyEmeka6: 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2009
tpia.:

^^ dont you people say you're the same?

and I thought you insist MEND is payback for Biafra.

Who said Igbos and ijaws are the same ethnic group?. Who said so?. Militancy was strictly an ijaw affair even though there are urhobos, itsekiris etc living in the riverine area. Stop mixing things up and the militants operate from the riverine areas like bayelsa. If they kidnap somebody in PH, they targeted the person just like they bombed atlas cove in Lagos. It's either you have no idea of the demography of the Niger Delta except the ones you read online or you are irreparably daft. Stop mixing things up and show me where I said MEND is payback for Biafra.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Katsumoto: 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2009
tpia.:

If imbeciles attack your tribe with their posts and comments, the wrong thing to do is to adopt similar tactics. There is no need for that.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2009
^^ go preach to someone else.

I dont need to wait until a total stranger tells me I have a smelly toto because I'm Yoruba, before i know what to do.

So butt out.

There are non-Nigerians from all over the world who are either active or passive members of NL.

I've met white people, and other nationalities like jamaicans, Indians, etc from all over who follow this forum. I see no reason why I have to take a lot of slack on behalf of Yoruba men's activities and backstabbing when they see non-Yoruba women.

Yorubas arent saints but NL is taking things too far.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by AloyEmeka6: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2009
tpia.:

^^ go preach to someone else.

I dont need to wait until a total stranger tells me I have a smelly toto because I'm Yoruba, before i know what to do.

So butt out.

You are making so much noise about this Yoruba toto smell. Its everywhere in your posts which makes me think you are waging this campaign in order to make people believe it's normal albeit through reverse psychology. If your toto has an offensive odour, do get help and stop lumping all Yoruba women together in your situation. Do you have yeast, gonorrhea or syphilis?. Get help soon biko. It will be very bad for any man who will manage an over aged toto like that and on top of that pick up a strange virus. Is that why You've been calling on David Dylan to come and jump start you? So you can poison the young man?
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

You are making so much noise about this Yoruba toto smell. Its everywhere in your posts which makes me think you are waging this campaign in order to make people believe it's normal albeit through reverse psychology. If your toto has an offensive odour, do get help and stop lumping all Yoruba women together in your situation. Do you have yeast, gonorrhea or syphilis?. Get help soon biko. It will be very bad for any man who will manage an over aged toto like that and on top of that pick up a strange virus. Is that why You've been calling on David Dylan to come and jump start you? So you can poison the young man?

preach to your brothers who slept with prostitutes from Tarkwa bay and ajegunle and therefore think they have mouth to start talking trash on the internet.

Let me give you a few more examples:

Yoruba women are filthy

Yoruba women eat where they S.hit

Yoruba women are too fetish (its only them in Nigeria ,right?)

Yoruba women castrate their husbands

Yoruba women have high divorce rate and top the charts in adultery

Yoruba women smell (nobody else does)

Yorubas eat amala mixed with bird droppings

Yoruba women are slaves to Igbo traders at Alaba, where they offload heavy machinery while looking haggard

Yoruba women are ugly- the ones who arent must either be mixed with Igbo or else arrogant.

and can you do me a favour and dig up that picture of some Yoruba actress you posted, where she was kissing her husband and her tongue was made to look like a snake curling out of her mouth?

thanks.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by AloyEmeka6: 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2009
tpia.:

preach to your brothers who slept with prostitutes from Tarkwa bay and therefore think they have mouth to start talking trash on the internet.

Let me give you a few more examples:

Yoruba women are filthy

Yoruba women eay where they excreta

Yoruba women are too fetish (its only them in Nigeria ,right?)

Yoruba women castrate their husbands

Yoruba women have high divorce rate and top the charts in adultery

Yoruba women smell (nobody else does)

Yorubas eat amala mixed with bird droppings

and can you do me a favour and repost that picture of some Yoruba actress you posted, where she was kissing her husband and her tongue was made to look like a snake curling out of her mouth?

thanks.

You are a mental case. I suggest you get psychiatric help asap.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2009
Ok!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Birthday Message To Obj / Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. / Nwodo Laments Non-Payments Of Pension To Enugu Ex-Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.