Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,033 members, 7,859,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. (5934 Views)

PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men / Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint / Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2009
^^ did you or did you not type that on this forum?

your craze no get equal.

Aloy~Emeka:

Get over yourselves friend. If Yorubas claim that igbos neither like their culture nor do they work together, how can the same igbos be more tribalistic than Yorubas who resists anything that is not Yoruba?. Ponder on that question.

There are so many igbo , Yoruba , Ijaw etc tribalists on nairaland and one of them usually start the show. This particular thread was started by a Yoruba boy; it was an igbo man that was killed yet you are here asking why igbos hate yorubas so much.

Have you asked why tpia hates igbos so much? undecided

did I post a photo of a Yoruba actress with her tongue looking like a snake?

After starting a thread asking people to come an worship an Igbo woman because she's dating Joseph Yobo? Did she have a snake tongue in her picture?

so who's hating who here?
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by brooklyn99: 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2009
If nuetral non nigerians can c dat the ibos r tribalistic n hate the yorubas,wut month is there to say?
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by AloyEmeka6: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2009
tpia.:

did I post a photo of a Yoruba actress with her tongue looking like a snake?
Isn't that the picture found on the link. The very picture they used to showcase their union?. Are you daft? How did that translate to tribalism? Why did you run when I asked you to please post any other appropriate picture of hers?. I didn't ask them to pose that way, did I?.  Should I desist from posting it because she is Yoruba?. Get help.

After starting a thread asking people to come an worship an Igbo woman because she's dating Joseph Yobo? Did she have a snake tongue in her picture?

Another dumb post. I did not even post the Yobo and fiance thread. If you think I did, pull it up and the poster did not ask anybody to worship them. You are just crushed by excruciating envy and I have to confess that it's getting out of hand. What has Yobo and his fiancee got to do with this?. Are you envious that they are not Yoruba couple and the other yoruba couple posted are gross are gross or what is your beef here?

Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Isn't that the picture found on the link. The very picture they used to showcase their union?. Are you daft? How did that translate to tribalism? Why did you run when I asked you to please post any other appropriate picture of hers?. I didn't ask them to pose that way, did I?. Should I desist from posting it because she is Yoruba?. Get help.
Another dumb post. I did not even post the Yobo and fiance thread. If you think I did, pull it up and the poster did not ask anybody to worship them. You are just crushed by excruciating envy and I have to confess that its getting out of hand. What has Yobo and his fiancee got to do with this?

do I know the woman?

You're the one in charge of posting unflattering pictures of people for your own personal reasons.

na today?
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by AloyEmeka6: 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2009
brooklyn99:

If nuetral non nigerians can c dat the ibos r tribalistic n hate the yorubas,wut month is there to say?

Tell the neutral non Nigerian to read the letters from tpia, OPCman, bluetooth, Sjeezy[who recently chilled down], negronations etc. These tribalists launch attack on igbos any minute without warning. As a matter of fact, igbos have only Mekusxxxxx/mekusloagn/Quotasystem and Willy willy/Ikeymann and One other guy like that. Just 3 of them relpicated into many user names but count Yoruba tribalists here before pointing fingers.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2009
God hammer your lying mouth
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by AloyEmeka6: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2009
tpia.:

do I know the woman?

You're the one in charge of posting unflattering pictures of people for your own personal reasons.

na today?

I asked you two questions and you are relenting:
1) show me where I said all igbos are osuu

2) Post the link to the Yobo/fiancee thread I posted requesting nairalanders to worship them while I deliberately posted another Yoruba woman with snake tongue so I can mock ugly yoruba people as you are trying to insinuate.

If you can't show these proof, stop groping everywhere for any excuse to extend your quarrel and propagate more tribal hatred. You are a trip.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2009
have you deleted the post where you called all igbos osu?

you must have, or you wouldnt be lying about it here.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by brooklyn99: 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2009
Aloyemeka,u r one of the worst liars I eva (never)met in my whole online life.u diss the yorubas any chance u got and u gone lie about it now?u ibos start threads all ova NL disparaging them for no reason:I knw cus I'm a neutral observer!!!
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by AloyEmeka6: 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2009
tpia.:

have you deleted the post where you called all igbos osu?

you must have, or you wouldnt be lying about it here.

Its now deleted abi?. If I called igbos osu, its an unfounded allegation and even if its true, I don't see how that is your cup of tea. If I've deleted the osu comment, where then is the Joseph Yobo/Adeze thread that I asked nairalanders to worship the igbo demigods?.  The only thing I can make out of your outlandish claim is that you were looking for an avenue to start the osu imbroglio so that other Yoruba tribalists can join you in calling igbos names. Only if you know how infinitessimal Osu is in the mind of modern igbos; The media is blowing it up for idiota like you to continue living in fools paradise.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by AloyEmeka6: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2009
brooklyn99:

Aloyemeka,u r one of the worst liars I eva (never)met in my whole online life.u diss the yorubas any chance u got and u gone lie about it now?u ibos start threads all ova NL disparaging them for no reason:I knw cus I'm a neutral observer!!!

Okay, you are the neutral international AKA FreshMoney? grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by brooklyn99: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2009
No bit.ch,don't evn try to start playn cyber sherlock holmes u fool.fresh money indeed
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2009
to aloy emeka the "angel"

Aloy~Emeka:

Igbos are osu. All of them.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-107592.0.html
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2009
waiting for your response.

did someone use your id?
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Beaf: 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2009
brooklyn99:

No bit.ch,don't evn try to start playn cyber sherlock holmes u fool.fresh money indeed

. . .Mexican drug mafia fool in da house embarassed
. . .Another child killed by crack head executioners.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by brooklyn99: 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2009
Ah here comes Beaf the world renowned tribalist!!!
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2009
where's aloy and whats his spin on his osu post.

Aloy~Emeka:

Its now deleted abi?. If I called igbos osu, its an unfounded allegation and even if its true, I don't see how that is your cup of tea. If I've deleted the osu comment, where then is the Joseph Yobo/Adeze thread that I asked nairalanders to worship the igbo demigods?. The only thing I can make out of your outlandish claim is that you were looking for an avenue to start the osu imbroglio so that other Yoruba tribalists can join you in calling igbos names. Only if you know how infinitessimal Osu is in the mind of modern igbos; The media is blowing it up for idiota like you to continue living in fools paradise.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by brooklyn99: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2009
Beaf is using aloy"s brain 4 now,when he hands it back,aloy will return to start spewing his tribalistic venom.suckas
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by AloyEmeka6: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2009
tpia.:

to aloy emeka the "angel"

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-107592.0.html

You see how silly you sound?. Your putrid brain cannot differentiate between a sarcasm and a real comment. I don't have to babysit you. Didn't I post a picture yessterday captioned' igbo man with a yoruba man's heart' in a politics thread yesterday?
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2009
sarcasm or no sarcasm- did you or did you not say all Igbos are osu?

i thought you claimed I made it up?

an apology is in order for your frivolent attack on my integrity. undecided
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Beaf: 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2009
brooklyn99:

Beaf is using aloy"s brain 4 now,when he hands it back,aloy will return to start spewing his tribalistic venom.suckas

. . .The voice of a drug mafia fool that hates black people.
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by brooklyn99: 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2009
Lol now I hate black people!when will u stop spreadn hate,bigotry n divisiveness
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2009
where is aloy emeka? angry
Re: Yoruba Man Robs Igbo Man In Dagenham, London. by omongbati1: 7:05am On Dec 20, 2010
ole oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Tinubu Must Obey Wike" Photos Trending On Twitter Right now / Buhari Release New Official Picture / Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.