Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,762 members, 7,959,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

Python Attacks Australian Boy During The Night - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Python Attacks Australian Boy During The Night (1382 Views)

Please Help... Mother-in-law Passing The Night In Our Home Daily / Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python Attacks Australian Boy During The Night by Rhaspody(m): 7:28am On Feb 08, 2017
One little boy in Australia was tucked snuggly in his bed one night, and his mother thought he was sleeping soundly. Then they heard a blood-curdling scream. She rushed to see what was wrong, and she found a large snake attacking her son.

The young boy, known only as 'Tyson', was asleep in his own bed when a stray python managed to get into his room. The python bit the 6-year-old child on the face and hand several times.

Tamara, the boy's mother, rushed into the bedroom and was stunned by the scene. She rushed to her son's rescue and ripped the large snake off his body.

"It was like a nightmare," Tamara told the Nambucca Heads, a local newspaper. ""It was a terrifying scream and I didn't know what had happened - I certainly didn't think it involved a snake. I have no idea how it even got into the house."

Pythons aren't venomous, but this one's bite did leave Tyler bloodied and bruised. Even more terrifying, the snake was already coiling around the small boy's stomach. Pythons are constrictors, and use their massive muscles to squeeze their prey literally to death.

"Basically every time the prey breathes out, the snake squeezes tighter," said snake expert Tim Faulkner.

"I tried to pull Tyler from the bed but he didn't come with me ... I had to roll him, then pull," Tamara said. "I saw his face and the blood and his eyes were still closed so I don't think he was fully awake. I tried to check him over but he wouldn't let me touch him anywhere."

Thankfully, Tyler wasn't seriously injured and doesn't even remember the attack. Tamara rushed the child to the hospital, and a cousin went back to her home and 'dealt with the snake'.

Experts say snake attacks are rare, but this one could have been extremely serious if Tamara didn’t hear Tyler’s screams.
Re: Python Attacks Australian Boy During The Night by SexyNairalander: 7:31am On Feb 08, 2017
booked
Re: Python Attacks Australian Boy During The Night by Rhaspody(m): 7:31am On Feb 08, 2017
The snake

Re: Python Attacks Australian Boy During The Night by sorextee(m): 7:32am On Feb 08, 2017
if na naija this one happen, they go start dey cast and bind,
dey pour annointing oil around the room, say the snake na from village dey send am. cheesy
then they go carry d boy go MFM, CHOSEN REVIVAL, TB JOSHUA, CELESTIAL CHURCH,
CHERUBIM AND SERAPHIM, ALFA, BABALAWO, etc for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Python Attacks Australian Boy During The Night by farouk2much(m): 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
Why people dey always kill dis gentle snake......... � bcoz e no get poison

(1) (Reply)

This Has Got To Be The Most Hilarious Baby Reaction You've Ever Seen / My Husband Is Bisexual!!,help Me. / Is There A Way Out Of This Mess?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.