Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face (23458 Views)

Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face / Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" / Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by SexyBabe001: 9:41am On Feb 08, 2017
Comedian Gordons has tendered an apology to 2Baba over a statement he made in a recent interview, describing the musician as the “only illiterate who can sing correctly in music”.

In a video posted on his Instagram page Tuesday night, Gordons said that he did not intend to insult 2Baba or “bring a fight”, adding that he had sent his apology in an SMS to 2Baba.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/02/illiterate-musician-gordons-apologise.html

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2kvz410vZ8

Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by SexyBabe001: 9:42am On Feb 08, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by Atmmachine(m): 10:14am On Feb 08, 2017

Illiterate ??

For dumb people like Gordons, 2Face went to Enugu state University of science and technology

Can you tell me the name of the primary school Gordons went to

It's already too late

Look at his ugly goat face with his dry ass jokes calling 2face an illiterate

Alibaba and I go die never talk, na this gorilla face truck driver to dey talk like donkey

I love 2face so much but my love for him went up to 1000% when he cancelled the protest

For the people calling 2face a coward, you guys are dumb as your leaders

After voting for Buhari, you want 2face to rescue you by going out to protest

The thunder wey go fire you still dey eat Amala and Ewedu

You want him to go protest for you and get in trouble with the government because of your dumbness

You voted for change, enjoy your change

2face will not waste his time protesting for dumb people who voted for a 90 year old sick illiterate

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by AntiWailer: 10:14am On Feb 08, 2017
Ok.

That is all.

Apologize.
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by kaybestt(m): 10:14am On Feb 08, 2017
GOD saves him
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by Hitdata2: 10:14am On Feb 08, 2017
Keep ur apology to urself
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by firstolalekan(m): 10:14am On Feb 08, 2017
Some fools just misuse the word 'illiterate' on people anyhow.
They don't even know the full/true meaning of it.
I laughed when that ldiot BLACKFACE called Tuface illiterate and now, Gordons too. They are just plainly stupld.
Tuface is even more literate now than both of them.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by Mayor38(m): 10:14am On Feb 08, 2017
Make i catch space. i go comment when buhari come back

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:15am On Feb 08, 2017
sad
next time

4 Likes

Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by Dongreat(m): 10:15am On Feb 08, 2017
Why apologies? Comedy all over the world is cruelly funny and practices by people with huge sense of humor. Have you listen to Kelvin Hart or Martin Lawrence? Dudes are insulting but very funny still. We take things too serious in this country and that's why a large proportion of us are hopeless sadist. I remember when comedians made fun of OBJ being an excon but as a president then he over looked it. So many people with very low sense of humor. Keyword: Sense of Humor
Is Tuface an illiterate? ...
Is he good at music? ...

In Joker Voice: So why so serious, for what can't kill you makes you stranger.

7 Likes

Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by shamecurls(m): 10:15am On Feb 08, 2017
grin grin grin

The deed has been done and its already recorded into history-books that "On the 7th of February, 2017, Gordons called Tuface an educated illiterate who could not express himself vocally but only through Music"

Fayose and Senator Akpabio really dented Tuface`s image by cajoling him in-between there political face-off with the incumbent government
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by Cutezt(m): 10:15am On Feb 08, 2017
Deed Has Been Done Bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by anuwears(m): 10:15am On Feb 08, 2017
PROMO PROMO PROMO
It is the "Season Of Love" ..With 3k do you know you can get your spouse and yourself a quality customized lovers T shirt
BBMC - D3EF9E6B
Instagram - @anu_wears

1 Share

Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:15am On Feb 08, 2017
sad

Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by buzquet(m): 10:15am On Feb 08, 2017
The real definition of a man is to admit it when you are wrong and apologise
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by admax(m): 10:16am On Feb 08, 2017
Not everything should be a joke.

Comedians should know when to be serious.

Illiterates can't read and write any language. English is a language and shouldn't be a yardstick to measure literacy in this country, if it is, then all Americans will be literates.

6 Likes

Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by bibiking7(m): 10:16am On Feb 08, 2017

Well, I really don't see what school has done for Gor-dunce.

2 Likes

Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 08, 2017
Go and sleep jor. I have never liked your jokes sef. You try too hard to impress and be funny. And come... why are you always picking on 2baba?! They send you?
You no get respect? Where were you when 2baba started reigning? Go and sleep o. Ugly mumu charcoal comedian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by intercom: 10:16am On Feb 08, 2017
why did u open ur mouth before, because u have access to cheap press abi?
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by saint047(m): 10:16am On Feb 08, 2017
Apology or not, you've said it all
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 08, 2017
Hmm, some comedians would cross some red lines just to make people laugh

It's terrible
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by IMASTEX: 10:16am On Feb 08, 2017
Why the apologies...I thought anything comediens say is always a joke. Lol
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by kenny1313(m): 10:16am On Feb 08, 2017
Every yeyeberity are just looking for cheap attention to stay relevant. Smh

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by jmoore(m): 10:16am On Feb 08, 2017
The mumu cannot even define illiteracy. undecided

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by espionage48(m): 10:17am On Feb 08, 2017
Today is my birthday!!! wish me luck pals.. I don't need likes because likes can't add to my account
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by megareal: 10:17am On Feb 08, 2017
Think before speaking, una no go hear. After na to apologise upandan.
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by Naughtytboy: 10:17am On Feb 08, 2017
Why say it in the ist place, meanwhile tu baba right now
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by wellmax(m): 10:17am On Feb 08, 2017
Idiotaaa
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by ziccoit: 10:17am On Feb 08, 2017
Look before you leap. Why do you have to act then apologise instead of think before you act? Well, he has done a good thing. At least, he knows when and how to apologize.
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by 12345baba(m): 10:17am On Feb 08, 2017
Otuocha plc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' / Stephanie Okereke Linus Visits Congo On Int’l Day To End Obstetric Fistula / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.