Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face (23466 Views)

Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face / Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" / Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 08, 2017
accepted
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by midehi2(f): 10:17am On Feb 08, 2017
people will just be talking anyhow, mtcheeew
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by Djbond(m): 10:18am On Feb 08, 2017
Idiot
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by talk2saintify(m): 10:18am On Feb 08, 2017
nonsense

jux looking for attention

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by Timbi: 10:18am On Feb 08, 2017
?
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by Antoeni(m): 10:18am On Feb 08, 2017
Gordons u fall hand, why the apology, or re you an assistant COWARD,he should go to hell
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by sweetkev(m): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2017
That's not stopping the fact that Tu baba is a COWARD
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by JennieCutie4U(f): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2017
next time, watch wat u say before you utter them, it could make or mar you. He apologised, yes but wat he did would take time to heal, tuface nd his fans won't forget in a hurry... even after his apologies, he was still heavily blasted on Instagram by his followers nd tubaba's fans...too bad!
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 08, 2017
Since when did not going to a University imply being illiterate ? Are these bunch of nutts aware of what being illiterate means? or don't their phones have dictionary ?
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by MrHenshaw: 10:19am On Feb 08, 2017
SexyBabe001:
Comedian Gordons has tendered an apology to 2Baba over a statement he made in a recent interview, describing the musician as the “only illiterate who can sing correctly in music”.

In a video posted on his Instagram page Tuesday night, Gordons said that he did not intend to insult 2Baba or “bring a fight”, adding that he had sent his apology in an SMS to 2Baba.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/02/illiterate-musician-gordons-apologise.html

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2kvz410vZ8

That's his style.Must he always act before thinking.He is fond of insulting people in the name of comedy.He did same to Genevive Nnaji.Whoz next?
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by IYANGBALI: 10:20am On Feb 08, 2017
Gordon is too lousy for my liking
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by arewaboy01(m): 10:20am On Feb 08, 2017
education ahbi schooling is overrated in dz country sometimes I feel we are still being colonised
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 08, 2017
Gordon's always say rubbish... Mtcheww.
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by mradjoy(m): 10:22am On Feb 08, 2017
Now who's the illiterate between you two here and what the essence of opening ur mouth wide to say rubbish without first thinking about the aftermath consequences?

Wouldn't it be more sensible to just keep kwayet!

Mr Man go n sleep joor

Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by zaydocheme: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2017
2face has already answered his critics long time ago; ''life is so simple but they just make it complicated, to be civilise you don't have to be educated. Let's make it happen so this time will not be wasted.......''

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

It's already too late

Look at his ugly goat face with his dry ass jokes calling 2face an illiterate

Alibaba and I go die never talk, na this gorilla face truck driver to dey talk like donkey

I love 2face so much but my love for him went up to 1000% when he cancelled the protest

For the people calling 2face a coward, you guys are dumbs as your leaders

After voting for Buhari, you want 2face to rescue you by going out to protest

The thunder wey go fire you still dey eat Amala and Ewedu

You voted for change, enjoy your change

2face will not waste his time protesting for dumb people who voted for a 90 year old sick illiterate

Are we complaining?
Don't die of heart attack
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by Atmmachine(m): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2017
PUSH1:

Are we complaining?
Don't die of heart attack

Sorry, i don't talk to kids
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by greggng: 10:25am On Feb 08, 2017
Even those using the word illiterate doesn't know the meaning. Someone who can read and write is not an literate. May God help our educational system
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by fishbone11(m): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

It's already too late

Alibaba and I go die never talk, na this gorilla face truck driver to dey talk like donkey

I love 2face so much but my love for him went up to 1000% when he cancelled the protest

For the people calling 2face a coward, you guys are dumb as your leaders

You want him to go protest for you and get in trouble with the government because of your dumbness

2face will not waste his time protesting for dumb people who voted for a 90 year old sick illiterate
It's obvious u think like Gordons
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by lalabrother: 10:30am On Feb 08, 2017
firstolalekan:
Some fools just misuse the word 'illiterate' on people anyhow.
They don't even know the full/true meaning of it.
I laughed when that ldiot BLACKFACE called Tuface illiterate and now, Gordons too. They are just plainly stupld.
Tuface is even more literate now than both of them.
what's the full/true meaning of illiterate?
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by emi14: 10:33am On Feb 08, 2017
Apologise everywhere. Thinking after talking.
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by Odukes(m): 10:39am On Feb 08, 2017
I watched the clip and it was done purposely to create attention to himself, Gordons himself didn't sound literate in that clip, he made grammatic error in there. I knew he planned to apologize after achieving his aim. But 2Face brought all these on himself, money is good but is not every thing. An education person thinks through his actions. 2Face missed a life time opportunity to become a hero of this generation.
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by Hitdata2: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by ikukuhero: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

Illiterate ??

For dumb people like Gordons, 2Face went to Enugu state University of science and technology

Can you tell me the name of the primary school Gordons went to

It's already too late

For the people calling 2face a coward, you guys are dumb as your leaders

You want him to go protest for you and get in trouble with the government because of your dumbness

Did you forget to take your medication?

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by Atmmachine(m): 10:44am On Feb 08, 2017
ikukuhero:

Did you forget to take your medication?

I forgot to suck your D
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by kabrud: 10:58am On Feb 08, 2017
admax:
Not everything should be a joke.

Comedians should know when to be serious.

Illiterates can't read and write any language. English is a language and shouldn't be a yardstick to measure literacy in this country, if it is, then all Americans will be literates.

Really? I don't think so bro. English is the only yardstick for measuring literacy in this country, otherwise, why do u describe the northerners (who can read and write in Arabic text and language) as illiterates?
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by kabrud: 11:05am On Feb 08, 2017
greggng:
Even those using the word illiterate doesn't know the meaning. Someone who can read and write is not an literate. May God help our educational system

In view of the emboldened, I say amen to your prayer.

Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by Owodiran1(m): 11:37am On Feb 08, 2017
You guys are just taking this thing to personal. Alot of comedians have abused leaders in the past. So you expect them to send apology messages abi. Gordon does not really mean tuface is an illiterate. All he wanted to pass was a meme. But his fault was he didn't express it comically enough. Gordon was misunderstood because he didn't express that meme in a comical way.
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by dsocioemmy(m): 11:45am On Feb 08, 2017
I dont blame all you insulting Tuface. Can't you see he has'nt replied any of you? And he will never reply you. That's what a literate does...
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by alaskido(m): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2017
Keep your apology to yourself. After you spill out rubbish from your mouth. 2 Face is more educated than you Gordons. You wey end up for Urhobo college. Have you noticed when people come online to make an apology they wear dark glasses grin. Just like Harrysong did.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot / Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' / Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.