Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face (23465 Views)

Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face / Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" / Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by SamConquer(m): 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
See Goat like you...You that is not a COWARD, why did you not go out and lead the protest?You hide behind your keypad giving backups and typing only...2Face has his reason to backout and that reason must be respected. afterall He was the one who made the protest popular....As for gordons,just take a look at yourself....USHBEBE of yesterday tight pass you now..All your century for comedy industry yet no even TOM-TOM endorsement despite the fact your colour look like them when you rub white powder on your charcoal face..Rubbish
sweetkev:
That's not stopping the fact that Tu baba is a COWARD
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by frankkad(m): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=Dongreat post=53522865]Why apologies? Comedy all over the world is cruelly funny and practices by people with huge sense of humor. Have you listen to Kelvin Hart or Martin Lawrence? Dudes are insulting but very funny still. We take things too serious in this country and that's why a large proportion of us are hopeless sadist. I remember when comedians made fun of OBJ being an excon but as a president then he over looked it. So many people with very low sense of humor. Keyword: Sense of Humor
Is Tuface an illiterate? ...
Is he good at music? ...

In Joker Voice: So why so serious, for what can't kill you makes you stranger.

We take things too personal.......
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
ur words are like egg,when it falls down,it is irreparable. D guy passed thru a university or polythechnic setting,y call him an illiterate?
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by Maxcollins042(m): 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

Illiterate ??

For dumb people like Gordons, 2Face went to Enugu state University of science and technology

Can you tell me the name of the primary school Gordons went to

It's already too late

Look at his ugly goat face with his dry ass jokes calling 2face an illiterate

Alibaba and I go die never talk, na this gorilla face truck driver to dey talk like donkey

I love 2face so much but my love for him went up to 1000% when he cancelled the protest

For the people calling 2face a coward, you guys are dumb as your leaders

After voting for Buhari, you want 2face to rescue you by going out to protest

The thunder wey go fire you still dey eat Amala and Ewedu

You want him to go protest for you and get in trouble with the government because of your dumbness

You voted for change, enjoy your change

2face will not waste his time protesting for dumb people who voted for a 90 year old sick illiterate
Point of correction Institute of management and Technology aka I.M.T not ESUTECH
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by Codes151(m): 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

Illiterate ??

For dumb people like Gordons, 2Face went to Enugu state University of science and technology

It's already too late

Alibaba and I go die never talk, na this gorilla face truck driver to dey talk like donkey

I love 2face so much but my love for him went up to 1000% when he cancelled the protest

You want him to go protest for you and get in trouble with the government because of your dumbness

2face will not waste his time protesting for dumb people who voted for a 90 year old sick illiterate
u can vex eh
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
Gordons speaks better than 2 face, he's more intelligent and doesnt sleep around like tufiace.
Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by somez(m): 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
No, 2baba went to the institute of management and technology, enugu. There he got a diploma. Wonder y he's call an illiterate
Atmmachine:

Illiterate ??

It's already too late

Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by pwettyesther(f): 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
anuwears:
PROMO PROMO PROMO
It is the "Season Of Love" ..With 3k do you know you can get your spouse and yourself a quality customized lovers T shirt
BBMC - D3EF9E6B
Instagram - @anu_wears
,Nice one,pls add me,I just sent u a request on BBM. Would love to have the shirts.

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by ladiguy(m): 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

Illiterate ??

It's already too late

Nice one but correction . Institute of management science ,Enugu

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Musician: Gordons Apologises To 2face by ladiguy(m): 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

Illiterate ??

It's already too late

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' / Lord Trigg Calls Babymama, Toyin 'pathetic' But Has Been Flaunting Weed On Gram / Gifty And Uriel Stun In New Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.