Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant - Travel (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant (1985522 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by salford1: 1:15am On Oct 06, 2017
TheWatcher212:

16 Dang Exams. Wetin Happen!!!! I am not sure having COREN or NSE helps in any ways as it is clear they do not value Nigerian formal education. So sad when you consider all what you went through whils in school plus the strikes and what not. Anyone have timelines for start to finish for EIT (APEGA?)
circumstances are different, so there is really no timeline...some can get it in a year while others can take 5years or more.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by salford1: 1:16am On Oct 06, 2017
dupyshoo:
16 exams? Why na? I went for APEGA as I realised that they accept WES ECA and considering the fact that it is usually the first choice province for Engineers. I started May last year and got my EIT in February this year. I was not told to write any exams.

You likely have an Msc or MEng from a UK university pmus plenty years of experience. That's one of the reason I said circumstances are different. Although it is also possible to get an EIT straight even with a naija degree. Some unis belong to Washington accord or something like that while others are not.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by salford1: 1:46am On Oct 06, 2017
Happy thanksgiving weekend all.

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Oyamade: 1:48am On Oct 06, 2017
salford1:

Calgary:
Pros. warmer weather, larger Nigerian community, more multicultural, stampede, close to banff, real international airport, very good transport system (ctrain), no pst, a little lower income tax, easy access to tranacanada highway, calgary zoo.

cons: lots of police and traffic cameras lol, crime rate has risen, schools are becoming overcrowded (the city is fast developing), longer wait times at hospital emergency ward, 70

Regina
Pro: less traffic, lot of government jobs, easy access to transcanada highway, less populated, easier to get jobs, cheaper housing, summer is warmer, car u syrance is cheaper (government owned), phone bills and internet are cheaper(government owned)

cons: Winter is colder, nightlife is poor, not many places to shop, property taxes are high, 6% PST, beer is more expensive.lol

Thanks Salford, i guess Regina is cool for a new immigrant wt low budget...

I hear there are some incentives in Regina for new immigrants, child care, housing, and one TEA like that, are there any other ones?

Also do they have negative effects (while on such programs or in the future), i hear conflicting infos in some grps that you can't stand as a sponsor for a visiting relative/friend for obvious reasons, any other "side effects"

2 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by bigmove: 1:49am On Oct 06, 2017
salford1:

Madam. Obey your husband or follow his heart desires. You would survive in Canada. Aslong as you are in the country legally, you would be fine.

Thank you
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by oohunt: 2:09am On Oct 06, 2017
Canadianfly:

Hahaha @ your last paragraph. grin

I have never been one for helps sha, maybe coz I moved to Naija recently and I no get strength to beg anybody to do anything for me. I have always done Creche and Daycare. Pick the kids on my way back from work, bath everybody and call it a night. So I guess there will be no difference for me when I move hahahaha as per no depression lol. I'll miss my cleaner though. He comes twice a week. That's what I'm worried about when we eventually move. Getting a cleaner. In Yankee, you can get them very easily for $40 per week.
Any way, you'll be fine once you get into a routine. Get the kids into a routine, everybody to bed at 7pm so you can breathe. I was hardcore with my two kids, sleep trained them at 2 months to sleep through the night coz I can't come and die. That what I had time for other things, cooking, etc. In fact if you want me to share my excel sheet routine with you, send me a pm. Hopefully you won't be scared like this woman has her kid on robot mode hahaha cheesy

Please I need your excel sheet routine. Have to plan!
I have pmed you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by oohunt: 2:17am On Oct 06, 2017
vcole:
Sleep routine is so key for kids. I didn't exactly have a help back in Nigeria as well so routines are so key.

I did have someone who did cleaning and ran errands on demand but my spouse and I still did domestic work so it was not such a drastic change. If your spouse is also domesticated then its easy as you both help each other out. If not, its still all good. You would not have to clean your house everyday if your kids aren't "messy" We vacuum once a week and try to wash the bathrooms once in 2 weeks but its more like once in a month now cheesy cheesy cheesy
We have wash days. Its Wednesdays for us., split into 3 washes for adults,kids and then my baby, just because we use different detergents for the kids.
If you don't like washing plates then the dishwasher is your friend. Load it up during the day and run the cycle at night.
We try to take our garbage out once every 2 days but its more like once every 5 days now cheesy cheesy cheesy
Currently grocery shopping is about once in 3 weeks.

It really is not as hard as you think. You would adjust easily. For me the hardest thing is if you are with your kids 24/7. You begin to realize that children do not do well when in a confined space. So, you can deal with this by taking them for play dates or even to the park regularly. They would be easier to handle and would sleep better when they are able to play and interact with other kids.

I am always inspired when I read from you vcole.

I do have a help but I am not worried because with proper planning (as in planning everything like you have described) it will be okay.

I am looking forward to seeing Canadianfly's routine.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by czaratwork: 2:21am On Oct 06, 2017
I thank God this place (Canada) has no room for all the Nigerian dramas i see on the general thread. You will really have a lot out there to have time to think of who to pinch your tent with.

On another note you come back from job hustling you have 3 or 5 pages to catch up on and you start only to realise that its all recycled arguments irrelevant to the thread, Try as much to skip and you think the little line you skipped might be relevant only to realise its still on the same topic.

Please open a thread titled Comparing UK with Canada and do all the comparism there, anyone visiting the thread knows he wants to take a decision on either staying in the UK or moving to Canada. This particular thread has so many posts not relevant to me but as long as it has to do with Living in Canada, i read it and believe even if it is not relevant to me now, It may be in the future, topics like babysitting, living in some provinces that i dont think i will move to in the nearest future aint relevant to me as a person but they are relevant to the thread so i read and assimiliate and sometimes jump and pass but for goodness sake what has UK got to do with this thread that we will be arguing on which Country is better on 5 pages?

If we dont draw the line on this thread, it becomes an all comers affair like someone who got signed up just to prove that UK is better should have just opened a thread for that. We have such threads here. If i visit the thread then i know say na me find them go.

Abeg no time to check time. It was a hectic day job hunting today.

Wura27:

I don’t want to derail the thread any further but I really wonder if it’s so hard to write in a polite manner in order not to offend others....

[/b]*YOU CAN GET YOUR POINT ACROSS WITHOUT BEING RUDE, CONDESCENDING OR INSULTING*[b]

If you cannot, then you do not have to comment. I really don’t see anything wrong with moving on if a particular post does not apply to you. You can easily move on to the next post that applies to you. Wakapass tinz....

Please let’s start learning how to relate with one another, a lot of us are about to make the move to an extremely diverse country. If you cannot communicate effectively with your fellow Naijas, how would you be able to relate with the very different cultures in Canada. The Indians, Chinese, Parkistanis, etc.

It’s so funny that the major culprits are the supposed ainit IJGBs. grin

Okay so back to Canada matter..... kiss

11 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 06, 2017
Ehrnie:

Thanks sis...I really do hope I don't need a PoA for the phone purchase.

Any one is the house that can help clarify this...? Thanks

I landed in February 2016, and this is what I did.

I opened accounts with RBC using my host's address, and I got a void cheque as proof of address.

I got my phone later in the day, and I didn't require proof of address, I didn't have a credit card, so paid 150$extra(which I got back after six months), and rolled it to my credit.

I registered for my Alberta health card the next day with my void cheque, as proof of address (can't remember vividly), I wasn't questioned further, and moved on.

I don't know if processes have changed, but this was what I did in Calgary, February 2016.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by maternal: 2:35am On Oct 06, 2017
dupyshoo:
Like I said, circumstances change. I got Canada PR early last year when I was not sure of UK citizenship and was not too happy with my job. Now, things have changed for the best.

I can't complain of my situation in the UK currently. So, why won't I be afraid of the unknown?

This is the last time I will talk about this issue sha.

It was just a general statement, I wasn't trying to throw shade at you. You don't have to justify or explain anything to me, it's your life. But I still stand by my statement of; "If you're not living in Canada and you're on this thread, something isn't right in your current situation however you put it." If you can't complain of your situation in the UK, why are you even thinking of migrating ? For example I can't complain of my situation in Canada. I'm not even thinking of migrating and wouldn't accept a US or UK passport even if you paid me. I'm living a good life here. That's simply not how the human brain works. Think about what I'm saying. Either way good luck in your decision whether you come or stay.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by czaratwork: 2:37am On Oct 06, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4068540/relocating-ghana-kumasi-accra-please

for instance example (Chief Zebrudaya). This thread compares kumasi with accra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by oohunt: 2:55am On Oct 06, 2017
@Ballerz

How do we send this letter please? Walk in or email? You did not quite answer the question.
Forgive me if you have answered this already. I have been away from the thread and trying to read up.
Thanks.

Updated: Got the answer in page 90.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by czaratwork: 3:04am On Oct 06, 2017
Please which strings can one pull to make this faster? it is a month i applied and i am yet to get notification that it is ready so that it can be couriered to me.

Please what is the grace period between your landing and getting the canadian d/license? i dont want a scenario where i will be told that i should have come earlier to convert my Nigerian drivers licence.

i have downloaded the G1 test app and am practising it.
oohunt:

@Ballerz

How do we send this letter please? Walk in or email? You did not quite answer the question.

Forgive me if you have answered this already. I have been away from the thread and trying to read up.

Thanks.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by czaratwork: 3:11am On Oct 06, 2017
I just got a mail that my file for CPA conversion is being transferred to Ontario. I hope the process will not be delayed by this transfer. They had already notified me that i will be admitted in November this year.

I notified them last Friday that i have landed and am resident in Ontario as advised by CPA BC (the province handling the conversion for applicants living outside Canada).
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by czaratwork: 3:35am On Oct 06, 2017
I went to access employment at mississauga today to sign up for a bridging program and was told to come back on Tuesday for a meeting and scheduling of the bridging program.

Then i went to randstad finance office near to access employment only to discover that they have moved.

I went to Kellyservices. They had a look at my resume and told me the consultant handling banking sector was not on seat. They gave me his number which i called and was told to forward my resume to his email address.

I also went to international financial group @ robert speck and was told they have also moved. on my way back i went to have a good view of marilyn monroe twin buildings afterall sight seeing is allowed.

later this evening i watched CEC video on financial sector job hunting powered by manpower.ca. They are the next recruiting agency i will visit. They encouraged us visiting the agencies and dropping our resumes with them and calling them up at least weekly to find out if there is any new thing.

I couldnt attend the toronto job fair today. Did anyone go? Kindly update if you did.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by salford1: 4:11am On Oct 06, 2017
Oyamade:

Thanks Salford, i guess Regina is cool for a new immigrant wt low budget...

I hear there are some incentives in Regina for new immigrants, child care, housing, and one TEA like that, are there any other ones?

Also do they have negative effects (while on such programs or in the future), i hear conflicting infos in some grps that you can't stand as a sponsor for a visiting relative/friend for obvious reasons, any other "side effects"
.All cities have social programs. Being on such programs won't stop you from inviting/sponsoring relatives or friends.

It all depends...Regina has its own advantage while calgary has it's own too. Overall, i would say regina is cheaper than calgary, but i personally prefer calgary. It's a beautiful city.

Some few examples: my current phone plan is $90 per month (Alberta). Same provider offers my contract for only $60/month in Sask and even offers 2 or 3gb more than my monthly allowance to Sask resident customers.

Vehicle reg in sask is only $30 or thereabout per year. Car insurance is one of the cheapest in the country too because of government owned registration and insurance company. It's around $100 for car reg calgary.

Electricity in Alberta used to be much cheaper until recently. The NDP in alberta are shutting coal plants due to Canadas commitment to the Paris accord, but electricity is still cheaper in Alberta (say about $15 to $20) per month for similar usage. It's all about choice.

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Canadianfly: 4:43am On Oct 06, 2017
oohunt:

Please I need your excel sheet routine. Have to plan!
I have pmed you.

No wahala.

Finally! Glad to come and read Canadian things.....no more comparison grin
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Canadianfly: 4:54am On Oct 06, 2017
Yooku:

Punchlines!!! grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha abeg Yooku leave me oh....before someone feels the need for the 345th time to post a sermon telling me how rude I am, lol like its breaking news. Refreshing to see someone who doesn't take life seriously grin

@ salford1 na the passenger wey dey in front of you you snap? Lol. Creepy things grin
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Canadianfly: 4:56am On Oct 06, 2017
You have no idea how many people you've helped with this info. Thanks.

Anyone know the process for PEO?
Ehrnie:

Hi - I started after I got my PR. I will summarise the steps below;

Online application - This is located on the APEGA website. Just google APEGA and the route you are inquiring about is EIT.

WES - if you already have a WES ECA report, apply for that to the upgraded to the course by course report required by APEGA.

Application form (online) - fill in the form online.. You will need basic information regarding education, employers, work experience etc. You will also need to fill the self declaration form on character and sign electronically.

Submit for processing - once you complete your electronic form, you'll be required to pay for the process to begin. Total payment (minus WES fees is $162.72). Your application will not proceed until after payment has been made and after WES has submitted your documents to APEGA. You have 90 days to complete payment and submit all documents else APEGA will cancel your online application and you will have to start again. I will advise you hold on the APEGA payment until WES has completed the upgrade (you'll need to gauge the timing).

Application processing - when APEGA has received all docs and payment, they will place you in a queue. You will be assigned an application coordinator who will be in contact with you to help and guide through the process.

APEGA review process - your application moves to this phase where the board reviews your work experience, education qualification etc. You maybe asked for further docs.

Board of Examiners Review - next phase of review (only God knows what they are reviewing lol)

Decision - a decision is made whether to grant licensure, defer licensure or reject application.

Post decision - if you do not agree with the decision there maybe options to appeal.

Whew - this is the summary at the top of my head. Please refer to the online guide for APEGA for detailed step by step guidance including WES application for APEGA (it's different from normal WES).

Again, any questions - give me a shout!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by careerwoman(f): 5:21am On Oct 06, 2017
Blackbuddy:

Hi, please see above for what I could think of now. If you need any more clarification, just ask. I'm sure we here can assist to refine your research as things move along. All the best.
Good Lord!! You sound like ...........grin
Don't mind me, I have a soft spot for positive minded people. Your replies are always on point!!!! Why wouldn't "success" be in love with you and your household with this display of optimism and strong determination to excel?? Your wife is definitely a lucky woman.. smiley Your children are blessed to have you!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by einsteino(m): 5:56am On Oct 06, 2017
salford1:

COREN does not help.

okay. thanks alot.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by einsteino(m): 5:56am On Oct 06, 2017
Ehrnie:

No...I didn't have to write any exams (or maybe I haven't been notified yet). I think there is a requirement to write exams for PEng status...but I think this is post EIT (not sure so please don't quote me on that).

thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by vcole: 6:20am On Oct 06, 2017
oohunt:

I am always inspired when I read from you vcole.

I do have a help but I am not worried because with proper planning (as in planning everything like you have described) it will be okay.

I am looking forward to seeing Canadianfly's routine.
Thanks oohunt, I appreciate.

@salford1, being on a government support program or being low income does not prevent one from inviting a friend or relative but it raises a red flag for any visa officer if you are sponsoring them for that visit because if you are low income or on some sort of support to help subsidize your living costs then how do you intend to provide board, warmth, feeding and transportation for said guest(s)?

3 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by salford1: 6:25am On Oct 06, 2017
vcole:

Thanks oohunt, I appreciate.

@salford1, being on a government support program or being low income does not prevent one from inviting a friend or relative but it raises a red flag for any visa officer if you are sponsoring them for that visit because if you are low income or on some sort of support to help subsidize your living costs then how do you intend to provide board, warmth, feeding and transportation for said guest(s)?
Well you are correct. If the application requires some sort of proof of funds or submission of bank statement, then low income would indeed raise a red flag.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by MostBlessed: 6:43am On Oct 06, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Carry cash or if u don't feel comfortable with that, do western union or money gram in ur name, when u reach Canny, u redeem smiley
Thanks mummyjaygirl.... Didn't think of that option.... I will look into that!!
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Uglyduckling: 6:44am On Oct 06, 2017
czaratwork:
I thank God this place (Canada) has no room for all the Nigerian dramas i see on the general thread. You will really have a lot out there to have time to think of who to pinch your tent with.

On another note you come back from job hustling you have 3 or 5 pages to catch up on and you start only to realise that its all recycled arguments irrelevant to the thread, Try as much to skip and you think the little line you skipped might be relevant only to realise its still on the same topic.

Please open a thread titled Comparing UK with Canada and do all the comparism there, anyone visiting the thread knows he wants to take a decision on either staying in the UK or moving to Canada. This particular thread has so many posts not relevant to me but as long as it has to do with Living in Canada, i read it and believe even if it is not relevant to me now, It may be in the future, topics like babysitting, living in some provinces that i dont think i will move to in the nearest future aint relevant to me as a person but they are relevant to the thread so i read and assimiliate and sometimes jump and pass but for goodness sake what has UK got to do with this thread that we will be arguing on which Country is better on 5 pages?

If we dont draw the line on this thread, it becomes an all comers affair like someone who got signed up just to prove that UK is better should have just opened a thread for that. We have such threads here. If i visit the thread then i know say na me find them go.

Abeg no time to check time. It was a hectic day job hunting today.

The thing you guys forget is that this thread is for everybody. I know at least 10 doctor friends that are silently on this thread. A very very large percentage of doctors who migrate to Canada will never practice medicine again. The UK on the other hand, you get a job even before completing your licensing registration because they are acutely short of doctors. A lot of them still choose to immigrate to Canada as PR because of the uncertainty surrounding immigration in the UK. So the comparison talk may seem mundane to you, but it may help another person to take that life decision of knowing he or she will benefit in the long run from migrating to Canada despite not doing what they love ever again. Or they may realize the supposed benefits are not enough to sacrifice the years of medical school for.
This thread is big enough for everybody. If the post does not apply to you by all means skip it. Of course you don’t see people complaining about the engineers posting their licensing information, or the doctors travails as seen a few pages back even if it does not apply to them. They simply skip those posts and move on the ones that are important to them.
Like I said previously the moderators reserve the right to hide any pos that is not in line with the thread.

21 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by teewhy31(f): 7:02am On Oct 06, 2017
I totally agree
careerwoman:

Good Lord!! You sound like fresh wine.. grin
Don't mind me, I have a soft spot for positive minded people. Your replies are always on point!!!! Why wouldn't "success" be in love with you and your household with this display of optimism and strong determination to excel?? Your wife is definitely a lucky woman.. smiley Your children are blessed to have you!
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Triv: 7:03am On Oct 06, 2017
Alright thanks!
vcole:
@bigmove just to clarify, your husband would be applying for a student permit while you would apply for a spouse open work permit aka sowp and your child on a dependent visa right?
If this is the case then please go online as well as the Canada student visa thread on nairaland to ensure that you have as much info as you could possibly have to ensure that you turn in a visa application that is devoid of errors and stands a good chance of getting approved.

All things being equal, you would be fine. He'll go to school while you'll work at getting a job or staying at home dependent on your choice. It'll also be a good idea to start the process for permanent residency via express entry soon after you land. That way in about a year or so if all goes well , you could all change status and you would be able to go back to school for less than you would pay as an international student. Otherwise after he graduates, he'll be eligible for a post grad work permit which I think would be valid for 2yrs.

@Triv, I don't know much about Varsity apart from the fact that it's in the NW and close to Dalhousie. However the NW of Calgary is alright.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 06, 2017
maternal:

It was just a general statement, I wasn't trying to throw shade at you. You don't have to justify or explain anything to me, it's your life. But I still stand by my statement of; "If you're not living in Canada and you're on this thread, something isn't right in your current situation however you put it." If you can't complain of your situation in the UK, why are you even thinking of migrating ? For example I can't complain of my situation in Canada. I'm not even thinking of migrating and wouldn't accept a US or UK passport even if you paid me. I'm living a good life here. That's simply not how the human brain works. Think about what I'm saying. Either way good luck in your decision whether you come or stay.
The best comment.
Cc Canadianfly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by einsteino(m): 7:27am On Oct 06, 2017
I checked with GEO and realised they have lots of webinars on getting licensed/registered in Ontario. The one for getting licensed in ontario for Internationally Educated Engineers is slated for November 22nd. They also have for Social Workers, Trained Tradespeople, Teachers, Early Childhood Educators, Accountants and Finance Professionals , and one dedicated to Employment Rights and Responsibilities. For Engineers looking at Ontario, it promises to discuss the process of licensure, special bridging programs to get a mark of canadian education, less competitive alternative trades we can delve into that would contribute in securing a job in our field while gaining canadian work experience, govt grants and financial aids we could access to cover licensing cost etc. I think it is an opportunity to get first hand information and ask questions. Below is the link to register for any of them, navigate it to find the one in your interest area.

https://events-na11.adobeconnect.com/content/connect/c1/1114987542/en/events/catalog.html?OWASP_CSRFTOKEN=c27143b1e351529c7379b80b4be698e5696b3a79e183a3446c581e553b2657e0

Also AccessEmployment has a couple of webinars that I believe would help us settle in well. It wouldnt be smart to assume it is a cakewalk moving to a new country and starting life over with almost zero connections. I think it is best we are proactive and plan for Employment before we land. Below are the topics for their various webinars. It would seem their focus skill set are universal (though centered on canadian system), it would still be beneficial even if you decide not to land in canny.

Employer Webinar: Land the Job - Don’t Just Polish Your Resume, Polish Your Brand
Online Workshop: Perfecting Your Targeted Resume
Employer Webinar: How To Make Your LinkedIn Profile Stand Out
Employer Webinar: Prepare to Ace Your Interview
Online Workshop: Networking Like a Pro
Employer Webinar: Build a Successful Career in the Telecommunications Industry
Employer Webinar: Business Communication Skills for Internationally Trained Professionals

Link: http://www.accesemployment.ca/index.php/online-event-series

my apologies for the long post, it couldn't have been any shorter.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by XX01(f): 7:49am On Oct 06, 2017
@Czaratwork, is it ACCA or ICAN you have? From what I gather, you have to be registered in the province you live which might be why they sent it to Ontario.

@freeradical, have you landed yet? What's your experience?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2017
Blackbuddy:

Hi, please see above for what I could think of now. If you need any more clarification, just ask. I'm sure we here can assist to refine your research as things move along. All the best.

All your time and effort is not in vain . I'm not needing this answers at the moment, but seeing the effort it took you to type and explain bit by bit. I'm really touched.God bless you

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (505)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.