Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant - Travel (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant (1980404 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Newmum0615: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
Onw... street cheesy
Ninichinny:
I also grew up and lived close to their house in Awka. Wow, what a small world.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Fortissimo502: 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
tintedniggz:

Sir, the rent could be killing without proper planning but the truth is, the comfort is needed.
True that, man.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Fortissimo502: 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
gbemmiey:
You can check this out. It's a free course for immigrants

https://fastbc.org/working-biotechnology-sciences/?utm_campaign=IECBC&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=63906489&_hsenc=p2ANqtz--xHFf4Mln_od0zEoFcjVddvsLCg3xAic-Xr6HZX2rC4sU0uyG_vHsUpyd_TQgmxDVrwYW_swdje-v90lJFUtCOXHgPKQ&_hsmi=63906489

This is really interesting. Do you (or anyone seeing this), know if there is a comprehensive listing of all free courses available to immigrants?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by DereI(f): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
MummyJaygirls:

I think it’s in reference to the modus operandi of both countries. From disorganized to organized. Lol

Lols grin
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by DereI(f): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
tobey2ng:

You nailed it. It better to rough it while we enjoy basic amenities. Basic necessities of life is what that matters. NOTHING GOOD COME EASY!

Exactly
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by walexlo78: 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hi Naijacalgarian WhatsApp admin, I have sent email to Gentleiphy to add me and my wife but no response yet. If the group is still alive, kindly add us. Thanks
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by gbemmiey: 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
There are courses done in conjunction with preparefor canada http://www.prepareforcanada.com and other pre arrival services (SOPA, prep can, AEIP, Acccessemployment). There is one for food scientists (http://www.fpsc-ctac.com).

NB: you can try using your AOR letter for some of them in lieu of COPR

Fortissimo502:

This is really interesting. Do you (or anyone seeing this), know if there is a comprehensive listing of all free courses available to immigrants?

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Aig842: 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
congratulations on the new additon!
wholesomegrace:

Yeah, we sure do. I just gave birth. Will do that once I resume work. By then, planning would have been in top gear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Fortissimo502: 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
gbemmiey:
There are courses done in conjunction with preparefor canada http://www.prepareforcanada.com and other pre arrival services (SOPA, prep can, AEIP, Acccessemployment). There is one for food scientists (http://www.fpsc-ctac.com).

NB: you can try using your AOR letter for some of them in lieu of COPR

Nice one, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by MummyJaygirls: 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
salford1:

Lol. E no easy but nobody wan return to naija.

Before nko. We die here, lol

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Renikay: 2:36am On Jul 05, 2018
Hello all, pls does anyone know the cost of extraluggage for egypt air? And what is weight allowance for the extra bags is it 23kg or 32kg? The rate am geting for Cargoing to Saskatoon is so scary that extra luggage is beginning to seem reasonable. Pls i need advise o. Thanks
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by sexymj(f): 3:35am On Jul 05, 2018
Congratulations!!!!

wholesomegrace:

Yeah, we sure do. I just gave birth. Will do that once I resume work. By then, planning would have been in top gear

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by hifyty(m): 5:30am On Jul 05, 2018
Folks,

Just thought to share our landing experience...

My wife and I were working to the very last day we were flying.So we already packed our bags over the past few weekends. We had 7bags of 23kg each and 4 hand luggages and 2 kids.The flight was pretty smooth as we flew emirates. The kids slept most of the journey. They only woke up to use the bathroom at intervals and eat. We were given a customs form to fill up on the plane. We landed in Toronto around 9.30am and just followed the arrival directions to immigration. The queue was massive at immigrations we went to the the direction of other passports. A lady officer attended to us after about 20 mins on the line. She asked us how much money we had and the customs declaration form we filled on the plane, just made a cross on the paper( we had nothing to declare) stamped us in and directed us to another queue where we spent another 20mins. I think one of the officers saw we were already swamped so He collected our passports and those forms that came with our COPR. He confirmed the address we wanted our PR card sent to and we signed them off. Next stop was Service Canada. They gave us some slips to fill and in another 20 mins were done. Then we headed to the Baggage claims. Got our bags and there was one more customs post at the exit. So you basically hand the customs declaration form to them here and you exit.

A friend was picking me up so I didn’t need to go get a taxi. My first stop was Canada Post I needed to do an ID verification for the Company running BG checks on me for my Job. Finished that and left to get a telephone line and that was it for the day. I was just famished and needed to sleep.

Cheers

56 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by luffyhaki: 6:34am On Jul 05, 2018
hifyty:
Folks,

Cheers

Thanks for sharing bro..
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by DereI(f): 7:40am On Jul 05, 2018
hifyty:
Folks,

Cheers

Congrats on your smooth landing

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by DereI(f): 7:42am On Jul 05, 2018
Renikay:
Hello all, pls does anyone know the cost of extraluggage for egypt air? And what is weight allowance for the extra bags is it 23kg or 32kg? The rate am geting for Cargoing to Saskatoon is so scary that extra luggage is beginning to seem reasonable. Pls i need advise o. Thanks

It's 23kg per luggage.

Check their website for excess luggage information or simply give them a call. Although there are affordable cargo options in the airport.....you need to check that as well. Remember, the more kg you cargo, the cheaper you pay.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by krystal101(f): 8:26am On Jul 05, 2018
Good morning beautiful people! I've been a silent reader, this thread has been very insightful, God bless you all.

I'm married with two children, my husband wants to go through a pilot training and we found one at Brampton, Brampton Flight Service. is it possible we all apply with him? Or would you all suggest we just go through FSW I don't mind any other suggestions.

Anticipating. ..
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Stratnergy: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2018
hifyty:
Folks,

My wife and I were working to the very last day we were flying.So we already packed our bags over the past few weekends. We had 7bags of 23kg each and 4 hand luggages and 2 kids.The flight was pretty smooth as we flew emirates. The kids slept most of the journey. They only woke up to use the bathroom at intervals and eat. We were given a customs form to fill up on the plane. We landed in Toronto around 9.30am and just followed the arrival directions to immigration. The queue was massive at immigrations we went to the the direction of other passports. A lady officer attended to us after about 20 mins on the line. She asked us how much money we had and the customs declaration form we filled on the plane, just made a cross on the paper( we had nothing to declare) stamped us in and directed us to another queue where we spent another 20mins. I think one of the officers saw we were already swamped so He collected our passports and those forms that came with our COPR. He confirmed the address we wanted our PR card sent to and we signed them off. Next stop was Service Canada. They gave us some slips to fill and in another 20 mins were done. Then we headed to the Baggage claims. Got our bags and there was one more customs post at the exit. So you basically hand the customs declaration form to them here and you exit.

A friend was picking me up so I didn’t need to go get a taxi. My first stop was Canada Post I needed to do an ID verification for the Company running BG checks on me for my Job. Finished that and left to get a telephone line and that was it for the day. I was just famished and needed to sleep.

Cheers

Thanks for sharing.
Enjoy your stay
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by DereI(f): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2018
krystal101:
Good morning beautiful people! I've been a silent reader, this thread has been very insightful, God bless you all.

I'm married with two children, my husband wants to go through a pilot training and we found one at Brampton, Brampton Flight Service. is it possible we all apply with him? Or would you all suggest we just go through FSW I don't mind any other suggestions.

Anticipating. ..

I have no idea about the pilot training but one thing I know is that, going with your husband for a training is only temporary. What happens after the training?
If you can, you could begin your fsw process, then go for the training and when your passport is rewuested, you can submit either in Canada or back in Nigeria.
The best way to migrate to Canada right now is via the fsw/pnp.
Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Ninichinny: 9:43am On Jul 05, 2018
Nice one
Newmum0615:
Onw... street cheesy
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by threadstone(m): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
Landing gist'

Departure date was July 2 via EgyptAir. Flight was billed for 1:40pm, We left home with the entourage around past 10 (my house was close by). Got in, tipped a little for entourage to get in. plus those that wanted to disturb sha. Dropped bags at the weighing point, all bags were way over the 23kg limit. Left the place to print out goods to follow forms and before i returned, bags had been reduced to 49kg (3kg extra) and 47kg (1kg extra) with a little motivation wink- the rest will have to be cargoed down. Hand luggages were about 11kg each and i still had a Laptop backpack with a laptop, our credentials and a few books. Checked in online the previous day so everything was kind of smooth. Said a few goodbyes, then I and the mrs went in towards the boarding gate. Plane took off for cairo at 2:40pm, a mini plane and it wasn't even full. Inflight entertainment were two movies. Jumanji and Ferdinand (cartoon). Food was nice at least. We Landed at Cairo minutes past nine (local time) for a four hour lay over, bought wifi minitues (surprised it wasnt free), 2dollars for an hour each to update peeps at home (30 mins free additional browsing was allowed). Mailed Airbnb host if We could come and drop our luggages before check in time of 3pm and he replied that there wont be anyone at the apartment to let us in. Light dinner at burger king. We boarded and left around 2am in a much bigger aircraft for the tedious 12 hour flight to Toronto. Inflight entertainment was on demand (more movie options), two meals were served as well as snacks, juice and water at intervals. we were giving declaration cards to fill while close to YYZ.
Landed at Toronto Pearson at 8am July 3 then proceeded to clear, got SIN nos, then our luggages. Everything was done in less than hour so since we had time to kill, we just sat down and continued enjoying free wifi at the baggage collection point. One airport security approached us hours later that we aren't meant to sit there for long that we should clear with immigration and sit at the exit lounge. so we went in and the dude was asking about cash,food items(we said no dairy or meat foods were in the bags) and why we were just coming to clear since we landed hours ago. He asked how much we had on us and wanted to see the money so i removed from my inner jeans pocket (wore two jeans trousers) and dropped on his table, he just signed off the form without counting. For tbills letter, he said it wasnt necessary (money on the table was a little below the 15k cad pof requirement). Goods to follow form was full and a bit overvalued and he signed and told me to take to cashier. Cashier sends for him and they had a loong discussion and he came back saying I will have to reduce the values of items i wrote and perishable foods are not part of goods to follow as they are non taxable bla bla bla. We sha ended up reducing the total to $8,600 from $16k and we were off. We sat down at the lounge for another hour and then ordered an Uber from the airport to destination in Brampton(20 mins away). Driver was a Kenyan immigrant- very lively and helpful. Uber cost $38 and it asked if We wanted to add tips which I declined. On a second thought, I remembered how helpful the guy was in moving our luggage both at airport and at airbnb location so I added something extra.
Host's wife gave us the key to the apartment and we settled in. There was free wifi and cable TV included plus some goodies in the fridge and cabinet. Watched England kick Columbia out then jetlag set in. Slept and woke up by 1 just to sleep again a few hours later.

DAY 2

Took an Uber to a RBC branch nearby and was on the verge of opening an akant and getting free ipad (with some not so hard conditions) but we told the customer service lady that we were moving to Winnipeg soon so she said we should wait till we get there to open the account. We opened a savings and US dollar account to save the cash we had on us and proceeded to the electronic store next door to buy adapters for our phone/laptop chargers as the regular plugs in Nigeria wont go into the wall sockets. Lunch at a restaurant next door, some minor grocery shopping, enjoying free wifi everywhere we go.
Tried to get a Fido line later on but part of the requirements was a PR Card or a cheqing account which wasnt available and I wasn't ready to pay $70 for 2gb prepaid data. Got back home 8:15pm and the sun was still shinning. Ramadan 2019 is in God's hand lipsrsealed.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by diamondextra: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
[quote author=gbemmiey post=69086515]You can check this out. It's a free course for immigrant

Many thanks gbemmiey. Would check asap
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Fortissimo502: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
diamondextra:
Good day everyone, please are there microbiologist, biochemist or people in health related fields who are practising in canada. What health related course are in demand?
I'm also looking into this. Have you moved to Canada yet?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by vascey(m): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
threadstone:
Landing gist'

Departure date was July 2 via EgyptAir.

Congrats on your arrival. Wishing you the best in newland.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by ottawasenators: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
Congrats on your successful landing. Best wishes as you settle in.

LOL @ entourage grin grin

So it means we have to get PR cards before getting proper phone line?

threadstone:
Landing gist'

Departure date was July 2 via EgyptAir. Flight was billed for 1:40pm, We left home with the entourage around past 10 (my house was close by). Got in, tipped a little for entourage to get in. plus those that wanted to disturb sha. Dropped bags at the weighing point, all bags were way over the 23kg limit. Left the place to print out goods to follow forms and before i returned, bags had been reduced to 49kg (3kg extra) and 47kg (1kg extra) with a little motivation wink- the rest will have to be cargoed down. Hand luggages were about 11kg each and i still had a Laptop backpack with a laptop, our credentials and a few books. Checked in online the previous day so everything was kind of smooth. Said a few goodbyes, then I and the mrs went in towards the boarding gate. Plane took off for cairo at 2:40pm, a mini plane and it wasn't even full. Inflight entertainment were two movies. Jumanji and Ferdinand (cartoon). Food was nice at least. We Landed at Cairo minutes past nine (local time) for a four hour lay over, bought wifi minitues (surprised it wasnt free), 2dollars for an hour each to update peeps at home (30 mins free additional browsing was allowed). Mailed Airbnb host if We could come and drop our luggages before check in time of 3pm and he replied that there wont be anyone at the apartment to let us in. Light dinner at burger king. We boarded and left around 2am in a much bigger aircraft for the tedious 12 hour flight to Toronto. Inflight entertainment was on demand (more movie options), two meals were served as well as snacks, juice and water at intervals. we were giving declaration cards to fill while close to YYZ.
Landed at Toronto Pearson at 8am July 3 then proceeded to clear, got SIN nos, then our luggages. Everything was done in less than hour so since we had time to kill, we just sat down and continued enjoying free wifi at the baggage collection point. One airport security approached us hours later that we aren't meant to sit there for long that we should clear with immigration and sit at the exit lounge. so we went in and the dude was asking about cash,food items(we said no dairy or meat foods were in the bags) and why we were just coming to clear since we landed hours ago. He asked how much we had on us and wanted to see the money so i removed from my inner jeans pocket (wore two jeans trousers) and dropped on his table, he just signed off the form without counting. For tbills letter, he said it wasnt necessary (money on the table was a little below the 15k cad pof requirement). Goods to follow form was full and a bit overvalued and he signed and told me to take to cashier. Cashier sends for him and they had a loong discussion and he came back saying I will have to reduce the values of items i wrote and perishable foods are not part of goods to follow as they are non taxable bla bla bla. We sha ended up reducing the total to $8,600 from $16k and we were off. We sat down at the lounge for another hour and then ordered an Uber from the airport to destination in Brampton(20 mins away). Driver was a Kenyan immigrant- very lively and helpful. Uber cost $38 and it asked if We wanted to add tips which I declined. On a second thought, I remembered how helpful the guy was in moving our luggage both at airport and at airbnb location so I added something extra.
Host's wife gave us the key to the apartment and we settled in. There was free wifi and cable TV included plus some goodies in the fridge and cabinet. Watched England kick Columbia out then jetlag set in. Slept and woke up by 1 just to sleep again a few hours later.

DAY 2

Took an Uber to a RBC branch nearby and was on the verge of opening an akant and getting free ipad (with some not so hard conditions) but we told the customer service lady that we were moving to Winnipeg soon so she said we should wait till we get there to open the account. We opened a savings and US dollar account to save the cash we had on us and proceeded to the electronic store next door to buy adapters for our phone/laptop chargers as the regular plugs in Nigeria wont go into the wall sockets. Lunch at a restaurant next door, some minor grocery shopping, enjoying free wifi everywhere we go.
Tried to get a Fido line later on but part of the requirements was a PR Card or a cheqing account which wasnt available and I wasn't ready to pay $70 for 2gb prepaid data. Got back home 8:15pm and the sun was still shinning. Ramadan 2019 is in God's hand lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by salford1: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
threadstone:

Congrats on your landing. You mentioned your final destination being Manitoba.

It is usually best to get a phone line in your final province or town/city of final destination. Cost, bills, phone number(i.e Province and area code), t&c, tax e.t.c are different across provinces even within the same network. Also some network are also not available in some towns or provinces hence you would pay roaming charges.

Examples
My phone plan with the phone cost $95 per month in Alberta. Exact same plan and phone cost $65 in Saskatchewan.

Freedom/wind mobile which is a favourite among new immigrants would only work in big cities, once you move closer to the edge of the city, it would go into roaming which is expensive to maintain.

If you move to winnipeg and own an ontario line, some people without Canada wide plan won't call you because their network would charge for calling non-local line.

13 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by ottawasenators: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
We need pictures pls grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Wizard001: 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
good afternoon everyone, i want to know if i can get job with my second year transcript in agriculture and experience as a farm manager.
ps: the only cert i have for now is secondary school
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by salford1: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
Wizard001:
good afternoon everyone, i want to know if i can get job with my second year transcript in agriculture and experience as a farm manager.
ps: the only cert i have for now is secondary school
Almost impossible usually for safety reasons. You may get a job as a farm hand. While you do not really need a certificate to become a farm manager, you would need years of experience with farm machinery, knowledge of local plants, weather, livestock etc. Having an Agric diploma or degree with some experience could also help.

5 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Faarshavin: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
Landing experience contd

After exiting into arrivals,didnt spot my hosts.walked up and down the length of the hall,did not sight them.

Changed some USD to CAD...bad rate compared to town malls.so i could make a phone call.My phone battery was down so couldn't link to wifi and call..no adaptor.(british doesnt work)..kept walking up and down in the hopes of seeing my hosts. Kept seeing the same security guy who seemed to be giving me the eye after numerous waka.

Anyway finally went to information for help,they directed me to their phone which I now used to call my hosts FOC. Apparently couldn't make it again and since my phone was down,i was unreachable.

Took Airport taxi to the apartment and settled down to a meal of jollof rice,plantain gizzard and chicken with Tropicana Orange Juice(yum!).
Was tired but couldn't settle down until later in the eve.

Since i landed on a weekend,took time off and relaxed. Went to Service Canada for my SIN later in the week,completed a small form with requested details and I was done in less than 10mins. Used the remainder of the day to browse the mall.

I chose not to register for the other stuff like bank,health and phone as i was only there for a few and all benefits to the offers would be lost in my absence.

Back in Nigeria now ,PR card arrived exactly 8 weeks and a day to my landing.Luckily for me,was not requested to take any more pics.

Came back after surveying the land to re-strategise,earn more kish grin

Planning to fully move later in the year By God's grace. 2/2

Faarshavin:
hello all

Long post alert

silent reader on this thread. just thought to share short landing experience.

I landed Toronto Pearson on a weekend in April this year. At arrivals,there are machines and a queue for categories of arrivals. For example if you are a family with kids,they pick u off the line to the closest machines while others like us continue ,in my own case,in the very long queue.Anyways,finally got to a machine..scanned my passport data page...took my picture and then answered the typical questions such as declaration of goods..etc. in my case i said no even though i had a ghana must go bag of food as requested by my hosts. machine printed out my declaration form ,got to immigration officer who asked same set of questions on card and i gave the same answers as on card. she marked my card with a pink pen and then directed me in the direction of a colleague who then directed me to a glass enclosure where the border officials were. I don't know if it was because of the weekend but the queue was brutal to the extent that while i was still on the queue the SIN window closed for the day.there were about 5 or 6 officials on seat and they took their time.the line moved really slow because all different types of visas were on the same queue,visit visa,study visa..etc...they were the ones that got the short end of the stick cos their questions were really intense..what have you come to study?ok tell me about so and so related to the study..blah blah ..and then the visit guy that brought 7k cash and 3 bags for a visit....etc i tell you i was tired...i stood..sat on my hand luggage..squatted..stood again..it was bad. Finally got to my turn and it was the official that had been intense with the visa person..i prayed not him God please but alas it was him. i prayed ehn..but got there ..asked for passport,COPR,address and completed the forms..asked me to sign both copies and released me..less than 5 mins ,phew! SIN window obviously was closed so just went to the welcome to canada section where i was given a bag filled with book guides,newcomers leaflets etc..and then to baggage claim. Due to the long wait at Border,my bags had been dropped at the section where my plane released passenger bags and other planes that were just arriving were using the claim areas. eitherways took a bit to locate it..finally did....handed over my declaration to customs at exit..didnt even check and i was out.1/2

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Wizard001: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
salford1:

Almost impossible usually for safety reasons. You may get a job as a farm hand. While you do not really need a certificate to become a farm manager, you would need years of experience with farm machinery, knowledge of local plants, weather, livestock etc. Having an Agric diploma or degree with some experience could also help.
thank you salford may God bless you, how do i show them that i have such experience?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by salford: 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
Wizard001:

thank you salford may God bless you, how do i show them that i have such experience?
Interviews and reference?

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (505)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.