Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Video: 2face Said "I Am Happy To Be A Coward" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: 2face Said "I Am Happy To Be A Coward" (581 Views)

I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him / Video-2face Idibia Surprise Wife In Madrid Spain As Both Celebrate Their Weddi / The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: 2face Said "I Am Happy To Be A Coward" by Vardgist: 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
Innocent 2face Idibia who astounded Nigerians by backing out of the One Voice Nigeria national protest against the policies of the President Muhammadu Buhari administration has applauded the general public for honouring the rally despite his absence.

He also encouraged Nigerians to keep speaking up and demanding a better deal from the government according to the essence of the state.

Read the full statement below:

"Hello my people, first of all I will like to thank you all for the messages and the solidarity.

"I watched with tears in my eyes as Nigerians came out yesterday, you know to speak up in protest on the streets, on social media, on radio and so on. You know, I watched as Nigerians demonstrated that no one’s voice is louder than the other whether you be TuBaba, or you security force or you be anybody.

"I watched as many people called me a coward but I am happy to be a coward that spoke up. Lets continue to speak up. You know I watched as many of you defied all odds to come out to tell the government, to demand from the government that you deserve better lives.

"You understand what I am saying. I am grateful for everybody that you know lent their voice when I lost mine. You know you guys are the real heroes. I am happy you came out yesterday and I am happy you came out peacefully."

Source:https://vardgist..com.ng/2017/02/video-2face-said-i-am-happy-to-be-coward.html?m=1

Lalasticlala, seun, fynestboi

Re: Video: 2face Said "I Am Happy To Be A Coward" by josephine123: 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
HMMMM
Re: Video: 2face Said "I Am Happy To Be A Coward" by Origin(f): 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
I support your initial decision not to protest simply because Nigerians love a Messiah. They will sit at home and watch you on tv taking a bullet. Then come on Nairaland and abuse you about it.

I however do not support your giving anyone an explanation about your actions.

The shoe is pinching 180m Nigerians if 3/4 came out the whole world would have felt it.
Re: Video: 2face Said "I Am Happy To Be A Coward" by marshalcarter: 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
ok...I forgive you...goan sin no moregrin grin

(1) (Reply)

Divine House Of Makeup Presents Masterclass NG In Lagos On Friday 17th Of Februa / I Have No Woman In My Life But Music – Olamide / Does It Mean Tonto Dikeh Bought This Gifts For Herself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.