Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Learn To Have Power Over Anger - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Learn To Have Power Over Anger (447 Views)

I Have Power To Make A Woman’s Bum Bigger And Curvier – Bishop Obinim / Power Over Sin / Angels: What Do They Look Like? Do They Have Power? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn To Have Power Over Anger by dBeinning(m): 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
Anger is one of the many emotions we experience as humans. Anger could be good or bad depending on how we choose to express it. Anger is a feeling and feelings are put there by God, but you know that every thing God have created can be abused; so it is with anger, it could be channeled for good or for bad.

Anger have to be instigated from an external source before compelling you from within to retaliate. This eternal sources are everywhere, ranging from your closest friends to what we see on the news.

Anger should be controlled, but there are a few wrong ways it could be done. We have been taught this or picked it up as an habit, but it is the wrong way to control it. Here are some of the wrong ways:

We have been taught to just bottle it up,
We have been taught to squeeze at something or yell at a pillow and,
Sometimes we just throw up a fit.

But there are better ways to taking care of our anger.

So what is that way? the bible says we can be angry but we should sin not, but what does it mean to be angry but sin not? Firstly what is sin? it is anything that violates the law of "Love God and Love People"; so sin is transgressing from this simple law. So, anger can go against this law that is why the bible teaches that we could be angry but sin not.

Now that sin has been explained, what does it mean "be angry but sin not"? it means be angry but do not offend your neighbor, be angry but do not cause bitterness, strife or malice. So how can I do this, how can I be angry but not cause all this tension?

The way to do this is to control what you say. You could be angry but learn not to say anything because when you talk whilst angry, you are bound to say something terrible and would regret. Now I am not saying you should bottle inside your feelings, what I am saying is that you should walk away from that situation and resolve it later when you are calm.

During this time you have walked away you can do this things:

Ask yourself why you became upset by the situation. you will be shocked by what you will learn
Consider how you will resolve the issue, like how you will approach this person that have done this or how to tackle the problem if it was a situation involving a couple of people. Ponder on how you will come out with an amicable solution
Check out my earlier post "How You Can Overcome Being Hurt"to see how to avoid being angry at all in the first place. Yes you can learn how stop being angry at some certain situations.

http://hispresencetoday..com.ng/
Re: Learn To Have Power Over Anger by Winzzyboi(m): 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wow! Powerful
Re: Learn To Have Power Over Anger by dingbang(m): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
My anger sha...
Re: Learn To Have Power Over Anger by dBeinning(m): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
dingbang:
My anger sha...
Are you a christian sir?`if u are jst allow the Holy Spirit to help u
Re: Learn To Have Power Over Anger by dingbang(m): 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
dBeinning:

Are you a christian sir?`if u are jst allow the Holy Spirit to help u
yeah you are right... I will try my best to tame my anger in situations that don't require me flaring up...
Re: Learn To Have Power Over Anger by nlPoster: 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Is INCORPORATION The Right Word For A Church Name / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail And Threat / Who Deflowered You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.