Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,375 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! (2550 Views)

Prominent Nigerians Who May Be Jailed In 2016 (PHOTOS) / Chidi Lloyd Charged With Attempted Murder By Police / Taxi Driver Who Hit Jonathan’s Car Charged For Attempted Murder . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2009
Brandon Jolie, 19, whose 'grime' music has been used in the BBC soap EastEnders and the British crime film Adulthood, hatched a plan with friend Kingsley Ogundele to kill the 15-year-old, who was six months pregnant.

Jolie believed his mother would stop his allowance and his musical ambitions would be thwarted if the child was born.

Consequently in November last year he lured her to an isolated spot by Regent's Canal in Islington, north London, after Ogundele, 19, a friend from Epping Forest College, raised the idea during a "chilling" online chat they had while watching the television series Heroes.

When she arrived, Ogundele ambushed her, smashing her over the head with a metal pole.

Despite her cries of "Please don't, I'm pregnant", Ogundele then pushed her into the canal and held her under the water.

A passer-by tackled the pair and saved her life, the Old Bailey heard.

On Friday Ogundele, of Romford, Essex, was sentenced to 18 years for conspiracy to murder, after being found guilty by a jury. Jolie, of Bow, east London, who had earlier admitted the charge, was sentenced to 14 years

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/6729682/Rapper-tried-to-murder-pregnant-girlfriend-to-safeguard-ambitions-of-fame.html
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by Parohfrey(f): 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2009
he is first of all a british man before being a nigerian!
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by ezeagu(m): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2009
Paroh_frey:

Haha, very funny.
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by MrCrackles(m): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2009
Paroh_frey:

Are you insane?
What the fuc.k are you on about
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by back2back(f): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2009
Yes, there was no place, both were mentioned as NIGERIANS.

Change title to:

Re: A British Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder!
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by chocomillo(f): 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2009
back2back:

Change title to:

cool
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by AndreUweh(m): 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2009
This K. Ogundele of a guy is evil. Most Ogundeles are very good people. I know one sports presenter at Ibadan, I think his name is Feyi Ogundele- a very nice personality.
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2009
back2back:

Change title to:

totally agree
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2009
Sunny_bobo:

Brandon Jolie, 19, whose 'grime' music has been used in the BBC soap EastEnders and the British crime film Adulthood, hatched a plan with friend Kingsley Ogundele

Blood is thicker than yoghurt!
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2009
who cares if they are Somali or whatever, damn mehn this S.H.I.Talmost brought me to tears, especially this part "Despite her cries of "Please don't, I'm pregnant",   those boys deserve life imprisonment honestly, jus pure EVIL!!!
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2009
The man accused of murdering PC

The man accused of murdering PC Jon Henry was remanded in custody.

Ikechukwu Tennyson Obih appeared in court charged with stabbing to death the 36-yearold father of one.
The Nigerian, who arrived in the UK in 2000 and was later granted indefinite leave to remain, was handcuffed to a prison guard and flanked by three policemen.

The 27-year-old was also charged with the attempted murders of window cleaners Steven Chamberlain and David Knight.
He faces a fourth charge - related to a separate incident on Monday - of armed burglary.
Obih, who was wearing a blue jumper and light trousers and had a large plaster over his left eye, was ordered to remove his hand from his pocket by the clerk of Luton Magistrates' Court as he stood in the dock.
He spoke only to confirm his name and address during the 15-minute hearing, during which he heard an outline of the prosecution case against him.
He was then led, head bowed, to a waiting prison van.
Defence solicitor Andy Smith made no application for bail and chairman of the bench, Keith Ford, remanded Obih in custody

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-461154/In-handcuffs-man-accused-murdering-PC.html
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by Parohfrey(f): 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2009
tpia.

that was 2007.
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2009
true.

There are more recent ones I'm sure.
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2009
first of all this ain't politics.

Second of all, I know one Kingsley Ogundele in Barking. I don't know if it's same. He used to be my classmate back in Grade 5 before we returned to the US. Things change sha.

Lastly, can they give them capital punishment? The slowpoke Brandon just ruined his own career. What most of us his age mates are trying to establish.
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 04, 2009
@post
these are the people that should be put in front of a firing squad and shot without mercy!!!!!!
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by keeptalkin(m): 11:52pm On Dec 04, 2009
some people no get conscience cry
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by mekusxxx: 12:11am On Dec 05, 2009
Heartless Nigerian boy
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by r231(m): 8:45am On Dec 05, 2009
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by AloyEmeka6: 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2009
Andre Uweh:

This K. Ogundele of a guy is evil. Most Ogundeles are very good people. I know one sports presenter at Ibadan, I think his name is Feyi Ogundele- a very nice personality.

when did evil become synonymous with names?
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by Sauron1: 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2009
Andre Uweh:

You are a useless nincompoop.
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by AndreUweh(m): 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

You are a useless nincompoop.
What does this idiot mean?.
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by AndreUweh(m): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2009
Sauron the beast what do you mean for the second time?.
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2009
Adrenaline:

who cares if they are Somali or whatever, damn mehn this S.H.I.Talmost brought me to tears, especially this part "Despite her cries of "Please don't, I'm pregnant",   those boys deserve life imprisonment honestly, jus pure EVIL!!!

In fact they wanted her dead because of that.
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by Sauron1: 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2009
Andre Uweh:

Sauron the beast what do you mean for the second time?.

I called you a ninny cos you have the uncanny ability to be dim-witted.
What has the names mentioned gotta do with crime? "Most Ogundeles are very good people" makes you sound like a spastic.
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by mamagee3(f): 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2009
That guy is a swizzling bastard. tongue
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by AndreUweh(m): 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

I called you a ninny cos you have the uncanny ability to be dim-witted.
What has the names mentioned gotta do with crime? "Most Ogundeles are very good people" makes you sound like a spastic.
grey-haired slowpoke, indirectly you are informing N/Landers that Kingsley Ogundele is your family member. Do not quit supporting evil, you idiot.
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by Sauron1: 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2009
Andre Uweh:

grey-haired slowpoke, indirectly you are informing N/Landers that Kingsley Ogundele is your family member. Do not quit supporting evil, you slowpoke.

U were born a simpleton and by God's grace, you will die a pinhead.
Your age is indirectly proportional to your intelligence. . . .The more you age, the slower you think.
What a bell end.
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by AndreUweh(m): 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2009
mekusxxx:

Heartless Nigerian boy

A member of the heartless boy's family is here praising his wrongful act. It's a pity.
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by AndreUweh(m): 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

U were born a simpleton and by God's grace, you will die a pinhead.
Your age is indirectly proportional to your intelligence. . . .The more you age, the slower you think.
What a bell end.

The ugly dockling, you are nearer to the grave than anyone else here. SHAMELESS BRAT.
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by brooklyn99: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2009
@sauron, u gotta remember, this adrew uweh character is a freakn tribalist. u can tell he was debating with his conscience whether to attack the yorubas again. the only "sane" thing he could then think of was in the context of "some ogundeles are goo while others are bad".unnecessary  hate, a hard disease to cure.
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by AndreUweh(m): 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2009
Brokenbottle88, I do not mean to attack the Yorubas or anybody. I hold a lot of Ogundeles in high esteem. I still feel that KINGSLEY has let that family or any Ogundele family down. Examine your self very well and surely, you will find out that you are a mystical tribalist. Take it or live it, Kingsley has done done himself good. Do not support evil.
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by Sauron1: 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2009
brooklyn99:

@sauron, u gotta remember, this adrew uweh character is a freakn tribalist. u can tell he was debating with his conscience whether to attack the yorubas again. the only "sane" thing he could then think of was in the context of "some ogundeles are goo while others are bad".unnecessary  hate, a hard disease to cure.

Thanks for the acknowledgement. . . . .
It ain't hard to tell that spermflakes occupy his cranial cavity.
If stupidity sells at 1 Iraqi dinar, Andrew Uweh will be a Billionaire in GB Pounds.

Andre Uweh:

The ugly dockling, you are nearer to the grave than anyone else  here. SHAMELESS BRAT.

Shut up you tribalistic ruminant animal.
You ugly [i]t[/i]it-faced cuntbucket!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saharareporters Breaking News: Court Dismisses Bode George's Appeal / Nigerian Makes Prince Williams Wedding List / Cartoon: The Average Nigerian In 2012!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.