Stats: 3,155,924 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! (2554 Views)

Prominent Nigerians Who May Be Jailed In 2016 (PHOTOS) / Chidi Lloyd Charged With Attempted Murder By Police / Taxi Driver Who Hit Jonathan’s Car Charged For Attempted Murder . (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by brooklyn99: 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2009
@andre uweh;first of all wut is a "mystical tribalist"?lol.u kill me.second,I'm not nigerian,so I can't be a tribalist.I do know,howeva,that u and ur lot are unrepentant tribalists and confusionists always going at the yorubas for no reason.I've witnessed this eva since I was a kid.simple;yall some diabolical people.I have nigerian friends n I used to have quite a few ibo friends too because of my sistas' side of the family,but I had to cut most of the ibo ones loose bcus of they shady character and their easy ability to ascribe hate when its undue.the only ibos I ever get along wit are the ones that were born and raised here,the others that were raised in africa,well,dats a different story, the yorubas on the other hand that I've knwn hav alwys been mad cool regardless if they was born here or in africa.since u knw how people behave based on their surnames I got a little test for ur tribalistic A$S.I won't include the ogundeles becus u already gave us ur expert opinion on those ones.these r the yoruba surnames I gleamd after scouring the internet,please be kind enough to tell me if they good,bad,or inbetween:akinyemi. Adesanya. Akintunde. Akinyele. Balogun. Oladele. Olayinka. Oladimeji. Please,get back to me as soon as possible.
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by AndreUweh(m): 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2009
You are a Nigerian and probably Yoruba. Stop denying a well known fact. Tell me where I have attacked Yorubas in my posts?.
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by AndreUweh(m): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

Thanks for the acknowledgement. . . . .
It ain't hard to tell that spermflakes occupy his cranial cavity.
If stupidity sells at 1 Iraqi dinar, Andrew Uweh will be a Billionaire in GB Pounds.

Shut up you tribalistic ruminant animal.
You ugly [i]t[/i]it-faced cuntbucket!!!
Shut up x 2 your nacrotic mouth. Agbalagba, you should just sit down on your wheelchair and listen to Irohin than going to the keyboard to type bullshit with your shaky shaky hand and sloughy fingers. Mohican animal.
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by Sauron1: 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2009
Andre Uweh:

Shut up x 2 your nacrotic mouth. Agbalagba, you should just sit down on your wheelchair and listen to Irohin than going to the keyboard to type bullshit with your shaky shaky hand and sloughy fingers. Mohican animal.

This mentally-handicapped peasant won't learn to keep his mouth shut.
Surely, i have seen more intelligent Silverback apes in Yankari.
Were you born feet first?
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by AndreUweh(m): 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2009
Your mentally deficient body is same as that your cousin ape that escaped from Yakari game reserve not long ago.
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by Sauron1: 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2009
Andre Uweh:

Your mentally deficient body is same as that your cousin ape that escaped from Yakari game reserve not long ago.

And that thingy that escaped from Yankari game reserve was the donor of your Y-chromosomes. grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by brooklyn99: 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2009
@andre uweh;the expected answer from a man-who.re.lol.I'm nigerian and probably yoruba?unfortunately,or maybe in this case,thankfully,the internet grants us some kinda anonymity, for only the good lord knows how safe my life would be in your tribalistic hands if u could put a face to me just on your mere assumptions that I might be yoruba.your sick and u knw it,that's my happinness 4 u cus maybe then ull try 2 find a Cure.
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by bawomolo(m): 12:24am On Dec 08, 2009
the rate at which you guys tribalize every thread is alarming
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by AndreUweh(m): 12:33am On Dec 08, 2009
brooklyn99:

@andre uweh;the expected answer from a slowpoke.lol.I'm nigerian and probably yoruba?unfortunately,or maybe in this case,thankfully,the internet grants us some kinda anonymity, for only the good lord knows how safe my life would be in your tribalistic hands if u could put a face to me just on your mere assumptions that I might be yoruba.your sick and u knw it,that's my happinness 4 u cus maybe then ull try 2 find a Cure.

you are just a plural fool. What would it profit you by putting your hand in your finger. As for you and your useless post: siri kpom kpom nekwuwa dima.
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by TippyTop(m): 12:50am On Dec 08, 2009
bawomolo:

The way Yoruba people disgrace respectable Nigerians is what is alarming. Try visiting Pecham on a Saturday.
Jeeze I woulda joined the NF to rid London of these "former provision sellers" and "agberos".
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by MrCrackles(m): 12:52am On Dec 08, 2009
Tippy Top:

The way Yoruba people disgrace respectable Nigerians is what is alarming. Try visiting Pecham on a Saturday.
Jeeze I woulda joined the NF to rid London of these "former provision sellers" and "agberos".
Shut your tribalistic asshole down, you stupid pizza faced buffoon!
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 08, 2009
bawomolo:

sharap there you bloody Yoruba
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by C2H5OH(f): 1:53am On Dec 08, 2009
Tippy Top:

Tribalization injects the fun into the threads.
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by bawomolo(m): 4:27am On Dec 08, 2009
oyb:

sharap there you bloody Yoruba

abi o, yeye amala and ewedu eating Yoruba people

C2H5OH:

Tribalization injects the fun into the threads.

controversy sells
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Jailed In The Uk For Attempted Murder! by omongbati1: 6:23am On Dec 20, 2010
we dey kill for UK too?

No Zoning Of Accountant General Position: Merit Only- Fed. Govt. / Nigerian Makes Prince Williams Wedding List / Fani Kayode Breaks Out From The Chains Again!