Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,708 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Nigerian Woman Gives A Range Rover Evogue To Her Husband For Believing In Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Gives A Range Rover Evogue To Her Husband For Believing In Her (650 Views)

Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Gives A Range Rover Evogue To Her Husband For Believing In Her by Towncrier247: 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
A Nigerian business woman, Nneka has gifted her husband a Range Rover EVogue for his support despite repeated failures while struggling to set up her hair business. She wrote;

]"When you marry a man that completes you , nothing is too much for him
When I started hairbywanneka in 2013, as a new bride and pregnant wife , my husband wanted me to put to bed first before I do anything

But the hustler in me will not let me rest... so I started by business by just displaying pictures on BBM, I didn't even know about instagram

After small money came out of the hair , I begged my hubby to plz get me a store in Festac and invest small money in it , I even promised to pay back , he immediately agreed and we got one , he put it in place and gave me some money to buy hairs , after my 1 year in that shop , I didn't leave with money or goods
Before we left Festac , knowing I have failed him the first time, I started begging him again to pls get me a store in Lekki without shame , I even said "ok borrow me the money as begging , he aggreed again and paid for my first shop in Lekki, put some goods in it for me , again everything went down the drain , after 1 year I left the store with nothing to show for it ,

Now for the 3rd time , I was begging for a new shop , this time , hubby didn't even buy the idea , trust woman and Wahala, I fought him kept malice and almost said am not marrying u again to avoid Wahala , I was in sch one day and he called and said "madam we have gotten you the shop" I danced back home i told him the reason y I failed in the first Lekki store is because people in Lekki like fine shops with good interior he then put this one up in a Lekki way for me , even with that nothing 6 months into the new store , I saw another disaster , i felt for the man who had been investing and not getting anything back , at that point , I knew I had to do something
Then I put in my all into my small business and now see how far we have come . While my business was on standstill , I will demand for all the latest phones I'll ask for a change of car without shame

This same man will buy it , I'll even ask for a driver again. Willy this Range Rover EVogue is for you my darling,today I can proudly say to you that ur money wasnt wasted.this is from my small business to u I love u baby#mostsupportivehubby#mollinswellspnt...

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives A Range Rover Evogue To Her Husband For Believing In Her by INTROVERT(f): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives A Range Rover Evogue To Her Husband For Believing In Her by Towncrier247: 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
more
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives A Range Rover Evogue To Her Husband For Believing In Her by INTROVERT(f): 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives A Range Rover Evogue To Her Husband For Believing In Her by fijiano202(m): 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nice..lucky guy the good ladies are married already we are just left with the bitchy suacy ones
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives A Range Rover Evogue To Her Husband For Believing In Her by yellowbeauty(f): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
This women wey dey buy big cars,house and phones for their hubby,,,,wia dem dey get the money from
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives A Range Rover Evogue To Her Husband For Believing In Her by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
Treat a woman like a Queen & she will let the world know you are her KING..

Nice one from Nneka
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives A Range Rover Evogue To Her Husband For Believing In Her by boborosky(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
That's what I call a WIFE.

This woman has a conscience . Some others wouldn't mind to buy the latest clothe, shoes and bags for themselves without blessing the source first.

This woman is an evidence that we still have some good women out there.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives A Range Rover Evogue To Her Husband For Believing In Her by Cholls(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
my sister ebubey come o u know I believe In u.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives A Range Rover Evogue To Her Husband For Believing In Her by Agadinho(m): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
When a man marries a good wife, he marrries his destiny! Kudos to him! God bless you madam!
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives A Range Rover Evogue To Her Husband For Believing In Her by taofeek11(m): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
I love dis kind of wife, may God bless her marriage to eternity...Amen
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives A Range Rover Evogue To Her Husband For Believing In Her by decatalyst(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
The range rover ta lenu kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives A Range Rover Evogue To Her Husband For Believing In Her by herlarho(m): 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
fijiano202:
Nice..lucky guy the good ladies are married already we are just left with the bitchy suacy ones
u said it all

(1) (Reply)

Wat Can I Get For One Of My Friend On Hs Bday / Wanna Sell I-phone 6 Or S6 EDGE? / Davido’s Babymama, Sophie Momodu Shakes Her Hot Bum At The Poolside (photos+vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.