Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha (35452 Views)

EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] / Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by jabber06: 8:21am On Feb 09, 2017
to tell u d truth Nigeria army will do nothing to those soldiers involve in this acts,na fake news

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by dman4mdmoon(m): 8:23am On Feb 09, 2017
I watched the video yesterday, I felt like crying. Those guys are wicked. In fact, they should be skinned alive.
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by enigma2007(m): 8:23am On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:
I was almost killed by this Bastard beasts in uniform for wearing a purple camo , lookalike.....*sobs*

frog jump na bastard o embarassed

hahahahahaha! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by lordcornel(m): 8:29am On Feb 09, 2017
That case is dead on arrival. I know d men n I live in d same barracks. A higher authority should v taken up d case. cool

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 09, 2017
I dont know why Nigerian soldiers do that. In the western world people wear camo on the streets and nothing happens.
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by WINDSOW(m): 8:36am On Feb 09, 2017
jimfarayola:
The Nigerian army, Wednesday evening, said it has arrested two soldiers who brutalised a physically challenged man in Onitsha for allegedly wearing a military camouflage shirt . A statement by the Director, Army Public Relations, Brigadier General Sani Kukasheka Usman said the two soldiers have equally been charged forassault by their Commanding Officer.

The army however enjoined the general public to regard the incident as an isolated case which does not reflect the true image of the Nigerian Army.

“The attention of the Nigerian Army has been drawn to a video clip in which two soldiers were seen maltreating a physically challenged person for allegedly wearing a camouflage shirt.”“We wish to inform the public that the incident took place on Tuesday 7th February 2017, at Onitsha, Anambra State.

“In line with our zero tolerance for acts of indiscipline and unprofessional conducts especially in relation to violation of human rights, we wish to further state that the soldiers involved have since been identified and apprehended.”
“They have also been charged for assault by their Commanding Officer.”

“Similarly, troops have been warned to desist from such acts that infringe on human rights and cast serious aspersions on the good image of the Nigerian Army.”

“The public should please regard this ugly incident as an isolated case which is not true reflection of the Nigerian Army.”

“Thank you for your kind cooperation.”Recall also that in the clip, the two soldiers were seen dragging the crippled man on the ground while lashing him severally withcanes. They equally took the crippled man’s wheelchair, threw it away and then descended on him while the civilians looked on helplessly.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/breaking-army-arrests-two-soldiers-brutalised-physically-challenged-man-onitsha/
can we see their demon-possessed faces?
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by DavidEsq(m): 8:40am On Feb 09, 2017
omenkaLives:
Good one. I hope they get the punishment they deserve for bringing the force to such dishonour.

My greatest surprise in the whole episode was that people stood by only to watch and take pictures and made no attempt to stop the men from doing what they were doing; yet the way these people sound on social media you'd think just a single one of them could take on an entire batallion of the Nigerian army.

Smh.
So the ppl wld have stopped them from beating the cripple? Haba bros, are u a learner? So u can stop a moving train abi?
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by johnstar(m): 8:43am On Feb 09, 2017
Lieesssss

Pic of dm arrested and handcuff

Beatn dm nakedd wuld b better
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by makoota: 8:46am On Feb 09, 2017
IF IT IS TRUE, WELDONE.
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by obimum: 8:47am On Feb 09, 2017
Show us pictures of the mumus and zombi army men. They might have kill innocence ipob protester in Biafra land.

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by Origin(f): 8:50am On Feb 09, 2017
This is how things are done. Not just keeping quiet everytime and people will be giving you a bad name.
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by phynofino: 8:50am On Feb 09, 2017
dang! We wear camo here nigeria is just a big zoo, like everybody wears camo here as far as you are not breaking the law a Man on wheelchair at that! must be fulani or hausa soldiers nonsense country this is why we need Biafra!
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by donodion(m): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2017
Arrested army privates no get names and ranks?
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by mightyhazell: 9:10am On Feb 09, 2017
omenkaLives:
Baba leave oo! When these military men meet real stuborn people, they chill.

I swear before God, i have seen a one eyed dude hold an entire filling station to ransom because he felt coming to the station before some airforce guys in a helux van, he MUST be attended to before them. Dude gave them real trouble for nearly one hour until they agreed he be served before them! He had just four litres gallon with him.

Happened in Total filling station Kashim Ibrahim road, Makurdi about four years ago during scarcity.
I like d way u always manage 2 super impose makurdi or anyother middlebeltan town in2 the barefaced childish lies u tell here

How else shall we 'know' and be constantly reminded dat ur a 'benue boy' and not an abbboki cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by cupidhero(m): 9:12am On Feb 09, 2017
olaolaking:
He used their camo. I agree it is wrong. But why not hand him over to appropriate authorities? We all need Orientation Not only the soldiers. Many nairalanders will make mouth here to condemn the act. But give them that same uniform tomorrow. They will flex muscle.

Until we are sincere about ourselves, see ourselves part of the rotten system, everything remains unchanged the same. CHANGE BEGINS WITH ME
No be only their camo, he also used their cotton instead of using leaves to cover cover his body. No Nigerian contributed to the creation of the camo.
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by musa7m(m): 9:17am On Feb 09, 2017
dingbang:
The main reason why the american govt don't wish to assist the Nigerian army is due to their violation of human rights
its not main reason...the main reason is. That we are not gays
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by dingbang(m): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2017
musa7m:
its not main reason...the main reason is. That we are not gays
lol... U don't mean it
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by Kingkamal(m): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2017
dingbang:
The main reason why the american govt don't wish to assist the Nigerian army is due to their violation of human rights
American government never help any country, they only steal and cripple... research very well.. Trump. Is true color of America
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by Chuckdee(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2017
At least its the brave action of one of them that covered the incident with a camera which has brought their brutality to light and hence they will suffer the consequences now. Sometimes you need wisdom and not violence to respond to everything. The main question is, YOU, what have you done lately to make a difference in the world around you??

omenkaLives:
Good one. I hope they get the punishment they deserve for bringing the force to such dishonour.

My greatest surprise in the whole episode was that people stood by only to watch and take pictures and made no attempt to stop the men from doing what they were doing; yet the way these people sound on social media you'd think just a single one of them could take on an entire batallion of the Nigerian army.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by absoluteSuccess: 9:24am On Feb 09, 2017
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by CHARLOE(m): 9:25am On Feb 09, 2017
NaijaElba:
one of the best news have read on NL.....have actually been waiting to see news as regards arrest of those stupid mother fuckers....here in Chile people wear Camo anyhow....It is only in Naija that things are so wrong...cant imagine if that guy were to be normal...they would have killed him for wearing fake camo.....I wish they can just send them to jail for assault. Thanks to the people that recorded the silly event. Stupid Army....I will stop typing RIP each time they drop dead to Boko menace. I detest them!
They actually beat a guy to death in Ogba, Lagos, a few yrs ago for wearing camo
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 09, 2017
Pics of them being arrested or this is Bullocks.
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by ITbomb(m): 9:25am On Feb 09, 2017
I wish the Nigeria Police and DSS can also learn from what the military authorities did
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by jbhill(m): 9:28am On Feb 09, 2017
EVERY ORGANISATION HAS ITS BAD SIDE,I URGE U PLS REMEMBER THE NA IN UR PRAYERS
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by jbhill(m): 9:31am On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:
I was almost killed by this Bastard beasts in uniform for wearing a purple camo , lookalike.....*sobs*

frog jump na bastard o embarassed
DESIST FROM WEARING ANYTHING MILITARY IF U AR NOT ONE.
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by mayorkyzo: 9:34am On Feb 09, 2017
olaolaking:
He used their camo. I agree it is wrong. But why not hand him over to appropriate authorities? We all need Orientation Not only the soldiers. Many nairalanders will make mouth here to condemn the act. But give them that same uniform tomorrow. They will flex muscle.

Until we are sincere about ourselves, see ourselves part of the rotten system, everything remains unchanged the same. CHANGE BEGINS WITH ME
There's nothing wrong in wearing camo bro...it's just d whack naija army that sees it wrong...in foreign countries it's seen as a show of support to the military...

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by 900warriorz: 9:37am On Feb 09, 2017
NaijaElba:
one of the best news have read on NL.....have actually been waiting to see news as regards arrest of those stupid mother fuckers....here in Chile people wear Camo anyhow....It is only in Naija that things are so wrong...cant imagine if that guy were to be normal...they would have killed him for wearing fake camo.....I wish they can just send them to jail for assault. Thanks to the people that recorded the silly event. Stupid Army....I will stop typing RIP each time they drop dead to Boko menace. I detest them!

shut the fvck up! That is Chile....this is #OUROWNAIJA. You dare open your mouth to call the entire Nigerian army stupid? Who does your rip help? Like anyone even gives a fvck of your comments! angry That 2 soldiers fvck up gives you no right to generalise it on our entire army! As far as I'm concerned, they're the best land soldiers we've got on the planet! Ruly or unruly, keep your Chile and we keep our naija! Like you dont know the evil criminals perpetrate using camo in Nigeria! Abeg ooo, if you no sure of something, no dey talk am! I assert, this is Nigeria, not Chile... angry
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by latissimusDorsi: 9:42am On Feb 09, 2017
Pictures of the arrested soldiers as they are being court martialed Or......

ADONTBLIVIT!

in Nigeria, stories can be cooked up in other to look good and please the public

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by ekefre4(m): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2017
olaolaking:

And the yeye oloshos that used it in calabar carnival were they beaten? No. And mind you I wore camo to a military hospital here and nothing hapnd you are here supporting the lawlessness of people that are supposed to protect our territory. Smh
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by freshinko: 9:48am On Feb 09, 2017
Everything about this govt is lie lie. It will be fair if only we can see the soldiers on handcuffs. That will prove the authenticity of this news. shocked shocked
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by euchariadavid(f): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2017
Good Job!
Re: Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha by cheruv: 9:49am On Feb 09, 2017
omenkaLives:

Smh.
I don't what to say about this post of yours...whether it came from a sound mind at all undecided
So you were expecting unarmed and untrained civilians, most of whom am sure haven't seen a gun talkless of handling it to go against chaps who've been trained for at least six months in the art of warfare
Now come closer...say after me, "anybody who has taken my brains or used to it for suya,vomit it by fire in Jesus name!"

Now go for you've been restored cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mgbaringba, Thug Arrested Over Series Of Murders In Anambra State. Graphic Photo / Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) / Thieves Set Building On Fire In Umuahia After Failed Attempts To Break-In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.