Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Please I Need Help/advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Help/advice (728 Views)

Help! Advice Needed / Help!!! Advice On Wisdom Teeth Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help/advice by katniss(f): 7:44am On Feb 09, 2017
Hello house. Ever since I was a teenager, I've been having very painful menses. I've been managing it all these while and through school but the problem now is I have entered the labour market and I'm currently looking for employment. I don't know how I can cope with it. The first two days I see my period, I usually can't function properly especially for the first 24hours. I stool and vomit. I have tried a lot of herbs and painkillers and even abused some painkillers in the process such that I developed ulcer. Please house I want to know how I can cope with it and if there are possible solutions to my problem. Thank you
Re: Please I Need Help/advice by purem(m): 8:14am On Feb 09, 2017
Aunty is beta u go get a cup of coffee

wit ur doctor coz house no fit epp.

wetin dem go kom

dey talk nw ehn... I no dem

Meanwhile who u go marry 4 here?

Re: Please I Need Help/advice by babyt66: 10:44am On Feb 09, 2017
Watsapp me on 08032493281

Re: Please I Need Help/advice by Nobody: 3:45am On Feb 10, 2017
katniss:
Hello house. Ever since I was a teenager, I've been having very painful menses. I've been managing it all these while and through school but the problem now is I have entered the labour market and I'm currently looking for employment. I don't know how I can cope with it. The first two days I see my period, I usually can't function properly especially for the first 24hours. I stool and vomit. I have tried a lot of herbs and painkillers and even abused some painkillers in the process such that I developed ulcer. Please house I want to know how I can cope with it and if there are possible solutions to my problem. Thank you
It's quite a difficult thing to deal with even in the hands of Doctors.I feel for you.
However, you are far better off under the care of Doctors than taking herbs.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help/advice by davidif: 12:44am On Feb 26, 2017
katniss:

Please see a doctor asap.
Re: Please I Need Help/advice by katniss(f): 6:02am On Feb 26, 2017
davidif:

Please see a doctor asap.

I have. Was told it's like that for some people

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 10 Surprising Things You May Be Addicted To. / Why Women Urinate Frequently – Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis & More / One killed And More Treated For Rabies After An Outbreak Of Vampire Bat(Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.