Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. (32349 Views)

Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World / After Sex With A Lady @ D School Hostel, Crowd Gathered Outside To HAIL D Guy / Some Fascinating Places On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Lagusta(m): 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
Explorers more please......

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by ammyluv2002(f): 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
Trump signature dey odd cheesy grin
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
Soldiers from the USS Iwo Jima taking a dip in the Gulf of Aden during a break.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
Invicible women, then and now.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
“Not just because you have been a great Vice President, but because in the bargain, I gained a brother.” — POTUS

30 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
Women from Kuwait waiting to vote.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nature is scary.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by fortuneobi(m): 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
Enlightening

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
Stephen Wilshire drawing from memory the cityscape of Mexico City.

Stephen is an autistic British artist that has become famous for his unique ability to draw from memory very complex landscapes after having seen them only briefly.

Stephen is a savant, a person with a development disability who develops extraordinary capacities often in the areas of memory, music and mathematics.

He is completing a 4-meter long landscape of the Mexican capital after having flown over the city in a helicopter only once.

119 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
Tsunami evacuation pod sold in Japan department store.

“Access to the capsule is by a marine-grade hatch that can be opened from either side, with the outside fitted with a universal marine rescue socket.

Inside, there are racing-style seats with full four-point harnesses, water bladders, a GPS locator beacon, storage facilities for food and other survivalsupplies, and 60 minutes of oxygen for when the naturally aspirated vents are under water.

The hull also allows for mobile phone use to communicate with the outside world.”

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by zaradina(m): 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
Valfrankie pls can I join you. Just grills no drink wink
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
Google Street View Camel used to capture images of the Abu Dhabi Liwa Oasis.

9 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Millsz: 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
OK.. All I can say is wow!!

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by leewin(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
Explorers:
A veterinary clinic in Belgium.
to whoever or whatever caught this snake I say wehdone sir

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Drversatile: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
Explorers:
1-year recovery of Nigerian boy who was left for dead, but saved by a charity worker.

Hope was abandoned by his family because they thought he was a Witch and was found in the streets by Anja Ringgren Loven, a Danish woman living in Africa.

A starving child who was left for dead by his parents who thought he was a witch has been pictured full of joy as he sets off for for his first day at school.

Photographs of the little boy known as Hope broke the world's hearts last year after a charity worker found him emaciated and riddled with worms after being abandoned.

Having made a miraculous recovery, the now healthy-looking youngster set off to embark on his education in a strapping red outfit.

See more:

https://www.nairaland.com/3608919/amazing-transformation-kid-left-die

Thank God for this woman

7 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
Explorers:
Camouflage: Can you spot the wolf? Montana forest , U.S.

who else scrolled through the comments to find the wolf?cheesy

36 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by ksstroud: 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
Valfrankie:
Honeymoon over, back to classes!!! Ride on explorer but before then, I invite you to have a drink and some grills with me

hmmmm
this is cool mennnnnnn
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by daveP(m): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lol, that Stephen savant is genius.

Sometimes such memory isn't always for books books, and books.

As for those soldiers flexing in the gulf of Aden, they are strong adherents of 'no one knows tomorrow' so they gats live life now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
‘Arya Stark’ is all grown up…

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
$20million CASH found stashed inside a bed in Massachusetts during investigation into an internet telecom company. January, 2017.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
Explorers wehdone ooo

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Deejay1000(m): 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
cheesy
Explorers:
my GOT crush
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Deejay1000(m): 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
Explorers:
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Valfrankie(m): 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
zaradina:
Valfrankie pls can I join you. Just grills no drink wink
Sure! Please be our guest, there's enough to go round, although I would have much preferred the company of a smart, clean, intelligent and sexy lady. cool
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Valfrankie(m): 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
ksstroud:

hmmmm
this is cool mennnnnnn
I know, right? You can join us too if explorers permit. The more the merrier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Funjosh(m): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Explorers:
$20million CASH found stashed inside a bed in Massachusetts during investigation into an internet telecom company. January, 2017.
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by gulfer: 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
Explorers:
Camouflage: Can you spot the wolf? Montana forest , U.S.
Na wa o, where's PMB's seir ?
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by LoveSpirit: 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
Explorers:
Invicible women, then and now.
Kikikiki
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Mujtahida: 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
Explorers:
Willie Nelson’s guitar after 48 years of use.
Maria, stand up and kiss me.
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by pamcode(m): 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
Another educative thread from our man Explorers. Kudos
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
You were coming okay until you mentioned money found inside a bed, now I'm stressed. cheesy.

These Vets don't fear death, a snake is a snake is a snake. Amen! Let it die...... Minus half the problem

3 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Rich4god(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
Explorers:
Soldiers from the USS Iwo Jima taking a dip in the Gulf of Aden during a break.
Aren't they scared of shark....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

UNILAG School Fees Increased From ₦‎16k To ₦‎100k - Pamilerin Adegoke / Ban Of Naira Atm Usage Abroad – A Perfect Way Forward. / Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.