Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. (32350 Views)

Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World / After Sex With A Lady @ D School Hostel, Crowd Gathered Outside To HAIL D Guy / Some Fascinating Places On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 5:44am On May 03, 2017
Firefighters recommend you sleep your kids with their doors closed; this is why.

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 5:44am On May 03, 2017
‘Knife Angel’ sculpture is made out of 100,000 knives collected by the police.

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 5:45am On May 03, 2017
Pistol from 1853.

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 5:49am On May 03, 2017
Huaxi, China’s Richest Village.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 5:55am On May 03, 2017
From $15m - $50m: House at private island at The World Islands in Dubai.

2 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 5:56am On May 03, 2017
A dredger spews sand onto what will become one of the 'World Islands'

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 5:57am On May 03, 2017
Second Disarmed bomb from Russian metro.

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 5:58am On May 03, 2017
Burglar gets caught on fence after robbing a school.

3 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 5:59am On May 03, 2017
The dummy head made of plaster left in Frank Morris’s bed to aid his escape from Alcatraz prison, 1962.

http://cavemancircus.com/2017/04/10/damn-fine-collection-fascinating-photos-videos-39/

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 6:02am On May 03, 2017
In Finland, PhDs are awarded sword as a symbol to defend what’s right and true.

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 6:03am On May 03, 2017
Freedom of press map 2017.

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 7:39am On May 03, 2017
Waiting for Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by ichommy(m): 7:47am On May 03, 2017
Explorers:
Waiting for Lalasticlala

angry grin
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 8:17am On May 03, 2017
ichommy:

angry grin

Lol...Hw u dey bro?
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by iheanyi4u(m): 8:35am On May 03, 2017
Explorers:
Waiting for Lalasticlala

Lmaooooo angry grin grin
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Bellfun(m): 9:18am On May 03, 2017
Explorers:
Life Inside a Philippine Jail.

And some Naija guys go dey inside o!...chai

Oh Lord... please watch my steps! No let me miss-waka!

#NothingLikeFreedom!
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 9:21am On May 03, 2017
Bellfun:

And some Naija guys go dey inside o!...chai

Oh Lord... please watch my steps! No let me miss-waka!

#NothingLikeFreedom!

Lol.....Hw u take know bro

amen o...

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by ichommy(m): 10:48am On May 03, 2017
Explorers:

Lol...Hw u dey bro?

I dey fine. You ? Madam? wink
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Youdondeymad: 4:15pm On May 03, 2017
Explorers:
From $15m - $50m: House at private island at The World Islands in Dubai.
A better administration.
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by swagifted(m): 3:19am On May 08, 2017
Using the door to teach mathematics.

2 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 15, 2017
Explorers:
Restaurant on a cliff on the east coast of Zanzibar.

Depending on the tide the restaurant can be reached both on foot and by boat.
Naijasinglegirl grin grin grin
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by MtuMsuper: 6:50pm On May 15, 2017
Explorers:
The Jacksons in 1984.
Michael was still black RIP to the legend, listening to him now!
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by seangy4konji: 8:43am On May 16, 2017
wat shameful thing has she done that you have not
cocoberry:
The girl has no name!

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by cocoberry(f): 9:17am On May 16, 2017
U no get one small sense... i'm so certain u haven't seen the movie, is y u left ur ignorant on my comment. Oya make I dash u brain, download game of thrones

seangy4konji:
wat shameful thing has she done that you have not
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by seangy4konji: 9:33am On May 16, 2017
na question olodo say wetin she do weg u never do be for weh make her shameful?you weh deh think from ur smellly toto...na simple question..wetin she do weh make her shamefulif u not fit answer then na prick weh u neva collect deh worry ur mama brain....abi person no fit ask u questioon say wetin she do weh u neva do before??

elenu rirun bi eni to je ru olobo fife.
cocoberry:
U no get one small sense... i'm so certain u haven't seen the movie, is y u left ur ignorant on my comment. Oya make I dash u brain, download game of thrones

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by cocoberry(f): 10:55am On May 16, 2017
Mumu misquote his quote for mine, where u see me call her shameful? 'A girl has no name' is a context from d movie Game of Thrones... OLODOseangy4konji go and watch it and stop the quote!

seangy4konji:
na question olodo say wetin she do weg u never do be for weh make her shameful?you weh deh think from ur smellly toto...na simple question..wetin she do weh make her shamefulif u not fit answer then na prick weh u neva collect deh worry ur mama brain....abi person no fit ask u questioon say wetin she do weh u neva do before??

elenu rirun bi eni to je ru olobo fife.
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by seangy4konji: 1:47pm On May 16, 2017
in as much as i ready to abuse ur forefather till eternity...na shame i be think say d girl no get and i don see d film olodo...i no deh waste time to abuse girl like u were deh tink from ur toto and if person ask u question una go quick deh abuse...ur fada.
cocoberry:
Mumu misquote his quote for mine, where u see me call her shameful? 'A girl has no name' is a context from d movie Game of Thrones... OLODOseangy4konji go and watch it and stop the quote!

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by AlhajiSpray(m): 2:15pm On May 25, 2017
Funlord2:

Pm no dey work! Send me a what's app message

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

UNILAG School Fees Increased From ₦‎16k To ₦‎100k - Pamilerin Adegoke / Ban Of Naira Atm Usage Abroad – A Perfect Way Forward. / Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.