Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. (32357 Views)

Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World / After Sex With A Lady @ D School Hostel, Crowd Gathered Outside To HAIL D Guy / Some Fascinating Places On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by BlackSeptember: 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
Explorers:
Women from Kuwait waiting to vote.
Islam grin grin grin grin

Hope they took selfies there grin

7 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
Explorers:
$20million CASH found stashed inside a bed in Massachusetts during investigation into an internet telecom company. January, 2017.
shocked this is serious...

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by BlackSeptember: 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
Explorers:
‘Arya Stark’ is all grown up…
She has small bwest grin
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by BlackSeptember: 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
Explorers:
$20million CASH found stashed inside a bed in Massachusetts during investigation into an internet telecom company. January, 2017.
Let me save this one because by December APC will tell us they found this under PEJ bed and Sarrki will be like

*As a Patriot, I believe it *

23 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by BlackSeptember: 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
jagugu88li:
You were coming okay until you mentioned money found inside a bed, now I'm stressed. cheesy.

These Vets don't fear death, a snake is a snake is a snake. Amen! Let it die...... Minus half the problem
Please let's stop killing snake because of nature will be imbalance

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
Explorers:
pls o why must they wear black colour? why not also blue, pink, green etc... Can Muslim brethren enlighten me? I think its unfair cos their men dress in colours.
Same way deeper life brothers dress well but allow or should I say mandate their sisters to wear pleat skirt and historical fashion wears. I think it very unfair.

21 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by lonelydora: 5:50am On Feb 10, 2017
Explorers:

Who said oyibo no dey do wayo?

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by agarawu23(m): 6:51am On Feb 10, 2017
Nice
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by blessedvisky(m): 8:08am On Feb 10, 2017
Explorers:
The effects of Islam. A very graphic picture

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Uyi168: 8:30am On Feb 10, 2017
Explorers:
..NINJAS!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Origin(f): 9:16am On Feb 10, 2017
Loisemm:

pls o why must they wear black colour? why not also blue, pink, green etc... Can Muslim brethren enlighten me? I think its unfair cos their men dress in colours.
Same way deeper life brothers dress well but allow or should I say mandate their sisters to wear pleat skirt and historical fashion wears. I think it very unfair.

You can wear any colour you like. Underneath those garbs they have jeans leggings strapless gstrings etc that they use to motivate their husband. What they want to avoid is drawing attention in public (been flashy or attracting attention) and most times its that colour you find in the market ( just like colour blue for jeans). The colour also brings out their skin colour well. Those babes are usually hot and fine ehn.

The men too mostly favor white in their clothing than any other colour.

Now in those countries you find zero rape cases, zero adultery,zero fornication, zero temptation (were you tempted or did any bad/sexual thought pass through your mind) Yes and those are very hot chicks. I've seen them and even as a lady in tempted.

They don't cover up in the private or where there are strictly ladies with no cameras.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 9:29am On Feb 10, 2017
Modern day Gladiators.

2 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2017
The aftermath of a horses nosebleed at the Vets office.

5 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by ademasta(m): 10:12am On Feb 10, 2017
Explorers
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by mykeljosef: 10:20am On Feb 10, 2017
Explorers:
when you see it click like

islam eeh.....spits

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by 1miccza: 10:27am On Feb 10, 2017
BlackSeptember:
Please let's stop killing snake because of nature will be imbalance

#dies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by LegalBaby(f): 10:35am On Feb 10, 2017
Explorers:
The aftermath of a horses nosebleed at the Vets office.
Daaaang shocked
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 10, 2017
Explorers is here is again.
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Lagusta(m): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2017
Loisemm:

There is no verse in the Quran or any saying of rasuulullah SAW saying women should wear black.....

It's just culture....

Watch videos of women in Makkah praying and you'll understand......

5 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 10, 2017
I like George Washington's signature.
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 11:48am On Feb 10, 2017
A Doctors Without Borders (MSF) worker in protective clothing holds a child suspected of having Ebola at a treatment center in Paynesville, Liberia.

3 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Dexema(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
Explorers:
Signatures of the 45 U.S Presidents.
The second to the last signature on the first column looks like a heart rate signal.
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Dexema(m): 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
Explorers:
Nature is scary.
Fighting over a dead bloated Hippo, disgusting.
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
Congolese soldiers arrest a civilian protesting in the town of Butembo against the government's failure to stop the killings and inter-ethnic tensions in North Kivu province.

Days earlier, suspected rebels killed at least 30 civilians in the east of the Democratic Republic of Congo. August, 2016.

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
At least 3,800 migrants have died or are missing in the Mediterranean Sea in 2016 the deadliest year on record, the UN refugee agency (UNHCR) has said.

This was despite a significant drop in migrant crossings compared with 2015, when 3,771 deaths were reported.

Here, migrants jump into the water during a rescue operation north of Sabratha, Libya.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Explorers(m): 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
A man rests in his cage home, which he rents for HK$1,800 ($230) per month in Hong Kong.

3 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
jagugu88li:
You were coming okay until you mentioned money found inside a bed, now I'm stressed. cheesy.

These Vets don't fear death, a snake is a snake is a snake. Amen! Let it die...... Minus half the problem

I sight you.

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
Explorers:
‘Arya Stark’ is all grown up…
who she be?

3 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Gbengadaniel12: 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
ccffwx:
Yes behind the tree with it's head stuck out. Good one Explorers!
eagle eye

1 Like

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Deejay1000(m): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

who she be?
one of the leading actress in game of thrones

4 Likes

Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
Deejay1000:
one of the leading actress in game of thrones
thanks. I hardly watch films, so I don't know her.
Re: Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. by Deejay1000(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

thanks. I hardly watch films, so I don't know her.
Uwc jumaat Mubarak

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Western Delta University Lecturer Rocks Students Wig In Class / Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal / Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.