Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine (1160 Views)

Why I Spoke Against My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up / Bill Gates: "Why I Spoke To Nigerian Leaders" / Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by KENNING2010: 11:42am On Feb 09, 2017
(NAN) The President of the Senate Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki has confirmed that President Muhammadu Buhari is healthy and in high spirits.
http://skytrendnews.com/2017/02/09/saraki-spoke-buhari-fine/

Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by ybalogs(m): 11:45am On Feb 09, 2017
We are glad PMB is fine and in high spirit but Baba should just shut the mouths of those wishing him dead once and for all by getting down here to restart our road to redemption.
#IstandwithPMB
#IstandwithNigeria
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Give us buhari phone number make we wish am quick recovery too.

1 Share

Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by Veritasafrique: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
How many Nigerians have died because of this clueless government in Nigeria today?
Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by PassingShot(m): 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
Only children of hate and anger and frustration think otherwise
Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by Veritasafrique: 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
How many Nigerians are sick because of this directionless government in the country? To tell Nigerians that one has spoken with the president is a not a news. it is a distraction. Nigerians want to see this country on her legs. Nigeria is collapsing. The president is held responsible for it.
Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by PassingShot(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
Veritasafrique:
How many Nigerians have died because of this clueless government in Nigeria today?
The best govt since independence, helping to straighten the citizens' thinking and re-set their brain.

PMB, the only man who can bring sanity into Nigeria again.

PMB the man fighting for the common Nigerians even though they're too gullible to think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by Veritasafrique: 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
His government is clueless. For the time he was around what has he done to rescue the situation?
Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by PassingShot(m): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
[s]
Veritasafrique:
His government is clueless. For the time he was around what has he done to rescue the situation?
[/s]
Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by Veritasafrique: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nigerians want to hear something important. We wish him what his God wishes him. But what one sows he must reap. If he is ignorant of the suffering in the country. It is for him. If he came to inflict suffering on others. The law of karma will catch him up. There is no other way out of it.
Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by Veritasafrique: 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
His government is clueless and for that he has inflicted much pain on people. He should know it. Which president has people wished death if not the one who has made many people die?
Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by Veritasafrique: 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
May be you are one of those who are looting in this present government while many are dying in hunger and suffering
Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by Veritasafrique: 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nemesis will catch you soon as you are an agent of death for many Nigerians!
Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by ybalogs(m): 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
You need to teach me how to cross these rubbish posts boss.
Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by PassingShot(m): 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
[s]
ybalogs:

You need to teach me how to cross these rubbish posts boss.
[/s]
Click quote, highlight the text, then click the "S" having a line across it (3rd from left).
Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by Veritasafrique: 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nigerians keep quiet and suffer in great pain because nobody will talk for them while useless and heartless human beings take the government and render the country a jungle for their selfish ends.
Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by Veritasafrique: 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
Depending on who is cancelling, one may cancel what is written but he or she may not cancel what is in people's mind. The citizens know the truth even if they are afraid to talk
Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by Veritasafrique: 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
The truth will very soon set all the just people free and it will be a boomerang with the crooked who make others suffer!!!
Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by ybalogs(m): 1:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Click quote, highlight the text, then click the "S" having a line across it (3rd from left).
[s]
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
[/s]
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by PassingShot(m): 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
[s]
ybalogs:
[/s]
Great. Fast learner. Though you still need more tutorials.

Happy? grin grin grin
Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by ybalogs(m): 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
PassingShot:
[s][/s] Great. Fast learner. Though you still need more tutorials.
Happy? grin grin grin
Thanks boss.I still didn't get it perfectly sha.
Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by Jaabioro(m): 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
The Senate president had finally joined the train. anyway sir can you do me a favor. Call me Mr President ,record your conversation with h.im and upload it
Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by PassingShot(m): 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
[s]
ybalogs:

Thanks boss.I still didn't get it perfectly sha.
[/s]
That's how to do it.
Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by Veritasafrique: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
Yes, they are the people who share the country's wealth
Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by Veritasafrique: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
They reap where they have not sown and they support all sorts of evil
Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by Veritasafrique: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
Heartless human beings
Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by Veritasafrique: 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
The president is fighting for the masses by ignoring the killings in Southern Kaduna, in Benue and many others
Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by Veritasafrique: 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
He is fighting for the masses by sending home may who were working before he came in
Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by Veritasafrique: 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
He is fighting for the masses by making the naira rise above five hundred to one dollar instead of 220 when he came in
Re: Saraki: I Spoke With Buhari, He Is Fine by Veritasafrique: 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
He is fighting for the masses by increasing the petrol pump price for no just reason

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Former Nnpc GMD And Sanusi Lamido / White House Finally Confirms Trump/buhari Call. / How Delta Igbos Wanted To Secede With Biafra- Achuzia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.