Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

HILARIOUS: How Long Should SEX Last?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HILARIOUS: How Long Should SEX Last?! (1509 Views)

MEN SEE What TrĂ¡madol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? / For It To Be Good, How Long Should Sex Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HILARIOUS: How Long Should SEX Last?! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
Re: HILARIOUS: How Long Should SEX Last?! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
These Danfo drivers are lazy men
Re: HILARIOUS: How Long Should SEX Last?! by dacblogger: 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
grin
Count the kpa kpa kpa ,make sure it reach 400 grin grin
Re: HILARIOUS: How Long Should SEX Last?! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
dacblogger:
grin
the next 100, you go increase speed grin
Re: HILARIOUS: How Long Should SEX Last?! by dacblogger: 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
Jibril659:
the next 100, you go increase speed grin
Child of the world... embarassed
Re: HILARIOUS: How Long Should SEX Last?! by buzquet(m): 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lazy people! Upon their excessive drinking of shepe
Re: HILARIOUS: How Long Should SEX Last?! by nwaanambra1(m): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
dacblogger:
grin

that guy na correct guy! cool

i dey count reach 600 before i change gear to 5 speed - then count another 200 before i reach destination - by the time i reach destination 45 to 50 minutes don pass - and i go make sure say my passenger enjoy the ride die- so tey she go sleepoff as soon as we reach destination!!

refill tank and get set for return journey! by then passenger go don dey beg u to take it easy with her say waist don dey pain her bc of the first ride!

na joke! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: HILARIOUS: How Long Should SEX Last?! by dacblogger: 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
nwaanambra1:

that guy na correct guy! cool

i dey count reach 600 before i change gear to 5 speed - then count another 200 before i reach destination - by the time i reach destination 45 to 50 minutes don pass - and i go make sure say my passenger enjoy the ride die- so tey she go sleepoff as soon as we reach destination!!

refill tank and get set for return journey! by then passenger go don dey beg u to take it easy with her say waist don dey pain her bc of the first ride!

na joke! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy
You are a murderer shocked
Re: HILARIOUS: How Long Should SEX Last?! by Ay04z(m): 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
in falz voice......child of d world u have spoil to core...
Re: HILARIOUS: How Long Should SEX Last?! by nwaanambra1(m): 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
dacblogger:

You are a murderer shocked

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Love Doesn't Guarantee The Success Of A Relationship - Actress Susan Peters / Check Out This Slayqueen (pix) / What Misconceptions Did You Have About Sex Before You Lost Your Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.