Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Southern Kaduna : ''traditional Rulers Are To Blame For Killings'' - El-rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna : ''traditional Rulers Are To Blame For Killings'' - El-rufai (14514 Views)

"We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari / Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? / Ortom: How Can Miyetti Allah Take Responsibility For Killings And Are Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Kaduna : ''traditional Rulers Are To Blame For Killings'' - El-rufai by refreshrate: 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
@GoodYemi: I agreed with @segalink that the criteria for inviting people to @sunrisedailynow is stupidity, just see the weerey talk from Elrufai today

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna : ''traditional Rulers Are To Blame For Killings'' - El-rufai by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
Agadinho:

Yes, I live in kaduna, I was born in kaduna, working in kaduna and still living in kaduna.
I know kaduna very well, and yes, it didn't start from this government, but still, this government can still do something to end it before it gets to the next government.
And did you read where he analysed his process on finding solution.
It takes two or more people to agree on a peace process.
Omoku is far smaller than southern Kaduna, the ratios of killing here is higher, there is a considerable number of soldiers, but when certain individuals refuse to embrace peace and resort to guerrilla tactics. Can you give me an idea on what should be done as this country is far limited in internal security personnel

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna : ''traditional Rulers Are To Blame For Killings'' - El-rufai by Kemperor: 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
stephanie11:

http://politicsngr.com/sotuhern-kaduna-traditional-rulers-blame-killings-el-rufai/

Just imagine dis stupid governor...
He is stil proudly sayin he compensated dem..
Jst imagine idiot dey made governor

Re: Southern Kaduna : ''traditional Rulers Are To Blame For Killings'' - El-rufai by limamintruth: 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
stephanie11:

http://politicsngr.com/sotuhern-kaduna-traditional-rulers-blame-killings-el-rufai/

And why on earth would a responsible Governor pay criminals to stop killing Is it that these killers are above the law & cannot be apprehended/prosecuted by the govt or what really?
El-Rufai should better keep quiet if he has nothing tangible to say because his action is totally unjustifiable. angry
Re: Southern Kaduna : ''traditional Rulers Are To Blame For Killings'' - El-rufai by kizking: 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
NOC1:

Do you live in Kaduna, Have you been to Kaduna before?

if we must tell ourselves the truth southern Kaduna crisis never started in his regime, but that should not stop us from shouting on him. If we continue to shout it will keep him uncomfortable and he will do everything possible to arrest the situation.

when it comes to working he is far more better than many governors.

brother please attack the topic of the day.

the fact it didn't start in his tenure does not absolve him or his government from complicity on the murders either through direct encouragement or negligence
Re: Southern Kaduna : ''traditional Rulers Are To Blame For Killings'' - El-rufai by kizking: 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

You are merely voicing out the media propaganda being circulated against El Rufai without reasoning and questioning.
I watched the interview and heard all his explanations (I doubt if you did the same).

Compensation was provided by the FG under the Jonathan era and ppl were paid; he inherited the unpaid balance of the money from which he paid some of the foreign nomadic herdsmen threatening to take revenge on southern community for the atrocities committed against them in 2011 - in order to break the circle of reprisals and counter reprisals.

He further explained the money was and is still available to anyone with verifiable claims - he said even presently, a church is being screened for similar compensation.

From the above one can easily appreciate how the media twisted the story to make out that he was biased in payment of compensation and in his handling of the crisis.

You can also even take example from the heading of this very thread and observe how it has been phrased and twisted in order to make it as if he heaped all the blame on the traditional leaders of southern Kaduna; where as in fact he fact he only said some of them, while giving example of such ruler who was able to recover 4 rifles from 4 policemen killed by his kinsmen but refusing to disclose the identity of those involved - this was why he said some of them were involved.

you always have some thing to justify this APC govt. well packaged lies meanwhile another lying act from them in future would cancel out this lying excuse
Re: Southern Kaduna : ''traditional Rulers Are To Blame For Killings'' - El-rufai by kizking: 11:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
seguntijan:
I'm not thrilled by instant magical results as much as I'm by foundations, I'm internally joyful because we finally have a none quick fix President who do not fix quickly for the next election but for the next generations
E.g To end over 20 years old blood spilling in Southern KD he approved the building of a military base to tame their blood sucking madness. Won't Christianees people appreciate this ?
2. To end Boko Haramic insanity, PMB's army took over their Sambisa enclave and turned it into a training ground...... Jubilation in NE
3. To empower Innoson and future local car manufacturers, he ended smuggling fairly cars from land borders ....South East kwenu !!! Easterngote is born and empowered for the future
4. to free more budgeted fund for public use , he killed Budget stuffing and buried it. NASSrats how market? Now they want 2.3% of the entire revenue...That's madness
5. To recover our stolen monies, he planted fr. Magu
6. To tighten and sanitize our custom, he sowed fr.Hamid himself
7. To alleviate hunger, glories are being given to local products more than ever before. Farming has become a profitable and honorable career one can be proud of once more. All foundations
8. He completely destroyed the agenda of oil cabals who held is hostage and at their mercies playing is like chess game in the past
.......To be continue

bro be well informed before speaking. all buhari was not in the interest of easterns much less westerns,else why didn't he give the appropriate appointment in his cabinate or military
why did he act indifferent to the Fulani massacre and killing of Igbos? why permitting corruption in his cabinet and disrespect for rule of law and court orders. yea real hero indeed. I can go on and on.
Re: Southern Kaduna : ''traditional Rulers Are To Blame For Killings'' - El-rufai by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:11am On Feb 10, 2017
kizking:

you always have some thing to justify this APC govt. well packaged lies meanwhile another lying act from them in future would cancel out this lying excuse

And you are a habitual Jonathan/PDP apologist who has not gotten over the election and therefore can't see anything good about this govt, who consequently resort to spreading lies and distortion in order to achieve your divisive agenda - yes I voted APC and still believe the govt is doing its best in the present situation, given the 16yrs of PDP mismanagement and corruption it inherited.

If you have any counter argument against what I said pls do so or otherwise keep quiet; by all means attack the message but not the messenger.

It is quite obvious that you were disappointed because I watched the programme and you didn't and can therefore verify what was said while you can't.

You were further disappointed because I was able to challenge your unwarranted criticism of El-Rufai and the Buhari/APC government based on your apparent hatred for who they are and what they stood for - some of us are programmed to be objective while others aren't.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna : ''traditional Rulers Are To Blame For Killings'' - El-rufai by plamonee: 6:58am On Feb 10, 2017
Because is muted he might become vice-president if buhari is unable to continue. that's why is given a hoot of what the public thinks by offering this explanations. I for once does not believe he sponsored the crisis but surely he considered his political interest more valuable when he chose to be slow in responding and till date no indictment. He should focus on being governor. The office of vice president is for someone with a broad mind not shackled with ethnic and religious sentiments.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Consensus Candidacy Tears PDP Presidential Aspirants Apart / I’ve Spent N200m Of My Personal Money To Run For President - Kingsley Moghalu / Afaka 39: Army Releases Names Of Rescued Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.