Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 (4957 Views)

Xbox One Online Gaming / Best Mobile Network For Online Gaming / Best 4g Lte Network In Ikorodu(spectranet,swift And Smile) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by Mr2kay2: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
Guys i am considering spectranet right now for a lagos resident.What do you guys use and cost of it please
Re: Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by Mr2kay2: 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
So i just googled and from what i understand online gaming major factor is just a low ping rate and below 100ms is just great.Decided to test my airtel and lo and behold its 25ms and 4 mb per second as kb/s download speed.Hmm make i go buy pes2017 return my fifa16 tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by Mr2kay2: 4:00am On Feb 10, 2017
Update on this

So i got the pes2017 subbed for airtel 9gb for 4k plan and now i discovered we have something called nat type cry.Took me hours to find out how to play my pes2017 without lags and disconections using my samsung hotspot. wink
Re: Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by njokuifeanyi30: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lol, first off pes17 online gameplay is shit, Infact pes17 is shit... Buy fifa17.
For better internet experience nd NAT 2, get mtn4g LTE ping is usually 20, spectranet nd Swift sucks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by Mr2kay2: 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
njokuifeanyi30:
Lol, first off pes17 online gameplay is shit, Infact pes17 is shit... Buy fifa17.
For better internet experience nd NAT 2, get mtn4g LTE ping is usually 20, spectranet nd Swift sucks
thanks for the input bro.Leave pes for me there are two soccer games to choose from
Re: Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
njokuifeanyi30:

The mtn 4G LTE how much for monthly sub,does it have unlimited packages?
Re: Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by chubbyman(m): 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mr2kay2:
Update on this

So i got the pes2017 subbed for airtel 9gb for 4k plan and now i discovered we have something called nat type cry.Took me hours to find out how to play my pes2017 without lags and disconections using my samsung hotspot. wink
How did you do it, without the lag and disconnection on Airtel,help a brother out.

1 Like

Re: Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by Mr2kay2: 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
chubbyman:

How did you do it, without the lag and disconnection on Airtel,help a brother out.
airtel is just fast here man

1 Like

Re: Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by austinzido: 5:42am On Jun 02, 2019
Are you tired of SUBSCRIBING multiple times in a month?
ARE YOU A GAMER AND NEED UNLIMITED INTERNET TO PLAY IN THE WORLD'S E_LEAGUES (like me�)?
Do you wanna follow/ stream your favorite shows and TV series online?
Are you interested in genuinely UNLIMITED INTERNET for your residence or Office one that takes your mind off worry about who's downloading what??
Look no further as TIZETI NETWORK brings to you WIFI.COM.NG, genuinely unlimited internet for just #9500 (subscription cost) per month (30 days).
For more info or Enquiry Call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by austinzido: 5:44am On Jun 02, 2019
ARE YOU A GAMER AND NEED UNLIMITED INTERNET TO PLAY IN THE WORLD'S E_LEAGUES (like me�)?
Are you interested in genuinely UNLIMITED INTERNET for your residence or Office one that takes your mind off worry about who's downloading what??
Look no further as TIZETI NETWORK brings to you WIFI.COM.NG, genuinely unlimited internet for just #9500 (subscription cost) per month (30 days).
AUSTIN (No1 Sales and Customer service agent): 07065807480
Re: Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by Idaytesj29(m): 11:07am On Jun 02, 2019
How much is PS 4 now? I need brand new price and London used price.
Thanks
Re: Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by sursur(m): 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
Pls why is ps4 on jumia cheaper than london used or naija used.i discovered that most guys are selling their used ps4 higher or all most same price with new ones on konga and jumia .i saw new ps4 500 for 105,000 and if u visit jiji or olx u will see same ps4 with the price 120k .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by PatrickLik: 8:28am On Jun 06, 2019
To play professional video games, in addition to the modest Internet, you also need professional equipment. All this can be found here https://fortnitesettingspro.com Game settings from famous gamers (video settings, game settings, keybinds) and game setup (monitor, mouse, chair, etc.).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by Bahddo(m): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
sursur:
Pls why is ps4 on jumia cheaper than london used or naija used.i discovered that most guys are selling their used ps4 higher or all most same price with new ones on konga and jumia .i saw new ps4 500 for 105,000 and if u visit jiji or olx u will see same ps4 with the price 120k .
they are mostly greedy souls, that's why.

1 Like

Re: Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by GamerMan(m): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mr2kay2:
Guys i am considering spectranet right now for a lagos resident.What do you guys use and cost of it please
GLO, AIRTEL, MTN IS FAST HERE IN ILORIN I CAN BUY 9 GB FOR JUST 900 NAIRA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by chubbyman(m): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
GamerMan:

GLO, AIRTEL, MTN IS FAST HERE IN ILORIN I CAN BUY 9 GB FOR JUST 900 NAIRA
How, please do tell? need some increment in my MTN data and data reseller ain't cutting it no more.
Re: Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by GamerMan(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
chubbyman:

How, please do tell? need some increment in my MTN data and data reseller ain't cutting it no more.
bro if you wan download, use night browsing it pays and cheap
airtel night browsing
25naira-250mb buy 4 times 1gb which is 100naira and you can buy multiple times 900 9gb 12am to 5am
*312#
glo
200-1gb 12am to 5am 2days
*777#
mtn
25naira-250mb you can only buy 2 times in a night
*406#
THE NETWORK FAST AND NO DISTURBANCE
AM A GAMER
DOWNLOADING AND GAMING AT NIGHT IS THE BEST AND FASTEST

1 Like

Re: Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by chubbyman(m): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
GamerMan:

bro if you wan download, use night browsing it pays and cheap
airtel night browsing
25naira-250mb buy 4 times 1gb which is 100naira and you can buy multiple times 900 9gb 12am to 5am
*312#
glo
200-1gb 12am to 5am 2days
*777#
mtn
25naira-250mb you can only buy 2 times in a night
*406#
THE NETWORK FAST AND NO DISTURBANCE
AM A GAMER
DOWNLOADING AND GAMING AT NIGHT IS THE BEST AND FASTEST
Thanks for the response, first of Glo is shitty where I am so they're useless, second MTN doesn't give ethe exact amount of data you subscribe for on night browsi and you can subscribe more than once in a night, Airtel has shitty network always fluctuating,so not a good one for downloading important updates or patches... unfortunately I'll have to find another way since all this network aren't the answer.
Re: Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by GamerMan(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
chubbyman:

Thanks for the response, first of Glo is shitty where I am so they're useless, second MTN doesn't give ethe exact amount of data you subscribe for on night browsi and you can subscribe more than once in a night, Airtel has shitty network always fluctuating,so not a good one for downloading important updates or patches... unfortunately I'll have to find another way since all this network aren't the answer.
OK
Re: Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by willian10: 7:03am On Aug 11, 2019
chubbyman:

MTN 4G is the fastest data network in Nigeria, but they’re a complete ripoff
I think u should consider Smile and spectranet.
We pay huge amount for data in this country
Re: Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by Simplecity(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2019
austinzido:
call what
Re: Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by DOBOEFEMENA: 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
Spectranet is the best for online connections or gaming in Nigeria.

I connect to mine when am playing PUB G and it is reasonable in terms of band width , speed and the amount used in each browsing session.

1 Like

Re: Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by HAYYz: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
How did you do this, please?
Mr2kay2:
Update on this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by tayotony: 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
willian10:

MTN 4G is the fastest data network in Nigeria, but they’re a complete ripoff
I think u should consider Smile and spectranet.
We pay huge amount for data in this country

Spectranet is better in terms of amount of data, for N12,500 i get 80gb, plus
100gb unlimited night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by CyberBishop(m): 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
tayotony:

Spectranet is better in terms of amount of data, for N12,500 i get 80gb, plus
100gb unlimited night.

If you live in Lagos
Get wifi.com.ng by tizeti
It's 9,500 per month(although the initial hook up would cost about 45k because of router and antenna set-up in your house)
Unlimited data
Like actually unlimited
And unlimited number of wireless users
Just 6 Ethernet users tho
The speed is decent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by tayotony: 11:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
CyberBishop:

If you live in Lagos
Get wifi.com.ng by tizeti
It's 9,500 per month(although the initial hook up would cost about 45k because of router and antenna set-up in your house)
Unlimited data
Like actually unlimited
And unlimited number of wireless users
Just 6 Ethernet users tho
The speed is decent
Wow, but sadly i don't live in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by CyberBishop(m): 12:23am On Jan 18, 2020
tayotony:

Wow, but sadly i don't live in Lagos

Ehyah..pelee
Sha you can still contact them and enquire
Re: Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by tayotony: 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
CyberBishop:

Ehyah..pelee
Sha you can still contact them and enquire
Heard its slow 1mb/s

1 Like

Re: Best 4g Provider For Online Gaming Ps4 by CyberBishop(m): 12:18am On Jan 21, 2020
tayotony:

Heard its slow 1mb/s

Depends on their coverage in your location
When they come for installation
Speak to them about the coverage in your area

(1) (Reply)

PS5 Is Out For N192,000 / Omagames / PC Games Available, Can Also Contact Me For Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.