Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

How Can I Leave Dis Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Leave Dis Girl? (6445 Views)

I Fu,ck Dis Girl For My Church Toilet Today / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? / Checkout Dis Girl's Pose... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by spencerlouis(m): 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
som years back I hookd up wit dis grl nd now she wud rather die dan let me go!!!
at frst I neva wanted smtin serious wit her but she took it ryt 2 anoda level! lyk always kinda showing me off 2 everyone including her family!
now av tried all I can 2 break up wit her 2 no avail! d last time I tried she almost stabbed her slf wit a knife and I injured ma slf tryin 2 stop her cry she even kneels down in public beggin jst 4 me not 2 brk up embarassed hw do I go about dis? her auntie dat I kno of even knows of it all and beggs me too 2 b wit her dat she truly loves me n blah blah blah...
I can't even keep female friends because of her! she wud go behind 2 warn any girl she sees close 2 me 2 stay off in a threatening way cry
smtyms I feel like I have no choice dan 2 b wit her embarassed
hw do I go about dis obsession? please wat can I possibly do?

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by tifany89(m): 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
spencerlouis:
som years back I hookd up wit dis grl nd now she wud rather die dan let me go!!!
at frst I neva wanted smtin serious wit her but she took it ryt 2 anoda level! lyk always kinda showing me off 2 everyone including her family!
now av tried all I can 2 break up wit her 2 no avail! d last time I tried she almost stabbed her slf wit a knife and I injured ma slf tryin 2 stop her cry she even kneels down in public beggin jst 4 me not 2 brk up embarassed hw do I go about dis? her auntie dat I kno of even knows of it all and beggs me too 2 b wit her dat she truly loves me n blah blah blah...
I can't even keep female friends because of her! she wud go behind 2 warn any girl she sees close 2 me 2 stay off in a threatening way cry
So why don't u like her? Is it dat u have finish sucking d juice n want to take off? Well bring up self to love her after all she was on her own jeje wen u carried ur wahala n come n start prophesying love

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by femolacqua(m): 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
My guy, just finish what u started.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
if that is you on your DP, then why are you suprised by this?

you should be used to it by now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by saraphina(f): 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
just pack your things and run for your dear life if not,OYO lo wa ooo.
Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by UndercoverAgent: 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
viewed thru
Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by slimmdree(m): 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
My brother just marry her
spencerlouis:

1 Like

Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by onwuakpachris(m): 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
femolacqua:
My guy, just finish what u started.
seconded.....

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
ds one na obsession
Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by spencerlouis(m): 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
if that is you on your DP, then why are you suprised by this?

you should be used to it by now.
m not surprised but jst looking 4 a way out embarassed
Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by eezeribe(m): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
Just remain with her.. Whether you like it or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by Splinz(m): 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
I'd tell you how to leave her only if you tell us why you want to dump her. Deal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
Op, you wan chop run? You don enter one chance.
My advice- do not jilt her for your own good. SHE LOVES YOU.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
Okay, so after she gave you her heart and body and you've had your full. You think its okay to leave her undecided

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by subtlemee(f): 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
Travel outside the country then sneak back in,change your location and contact

1 Like

Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
Put a ring on it, that's what you should do. #chikena

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
Anybody begging u like dat, weda man or woman... Run for ur life.. D aunt even follow beg? Den run faster,,,, i tink u shld involve ur parents,, dey shld go see her parents n beg dem to tel dere pikin to liv u alone... Its dat serious... Cos even if u relocate u r wasting time cos she will appear.. So let ur parents handle it n pray to God she doesn't go spiritual... Der r pple we shld not just meet in life. Except deres something u r not telling us in dis story o..

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
Just pretend for as long as you can that u are broke and live in abject poverty.

she will abuse u and leave

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by omega25red(m): 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
spencerlouis:
ghost her. just disappear move to another city if you can.

i do have a questions though, when was the last time you had sex with her? be honest

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by daveson2020(m): 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
Don't start what you cannot finish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by saintneo(m): 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
spencerlouis:
disappear!
Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by darbeelicous(f): 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
op z too full of himself....... undecided undecided in all your threads u dey like show ursef angry angry
Btw, op, is this the same girl that doesn't believe u love her? Abi na another one

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by ikp120(m): 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
darbeelicous:
op z too full of himself....... undecided undecided in all your threads u dey like show ursef angry angry
Btw, op, is this the same girl that doesn't believe u love her? Abi na another one

Lolzzz grin grin grin grin

Babe na so we see am o. cry

But e be like say this one serious o. grin grin
Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by spencerlouis(m): 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
darbeelicous:
do u hav any business wit me nd how am I showing my slf jst coz I askd a question? y u fckin judging me? dis is d exact problem mhavin wit girls undecided dnt even kno Gods plan 4 creating grls lyk dis!!! anyway u should kno dat it isnt dsame grl...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by spencerlouis(m): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
omega25red:
ghost her. just disappear move to another city if you can.

i do have a questions though, when was the last time you had sex with her? be honest
cnt really remember undecided but I always do it cos of her!
Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by spencerlouis(m): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
banttieman:
Just pretend for as long as you can that u are broke and live in abject poverty.

she will abuse u and leave
bliv me av neva spent shi shi on her!!! she is so willing 2 spnd n giv me moni! she even does dat even if I dnt ask

1 Like

Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
tat girl loves you sincerly.... its very difficult To get someone to love u these days, better bring dwn ur pride nd Love her in return ..

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
spencerlouis:
bliv me av neva spent shi shi on her!!! she is so willing 2 spnd n giv me moni! she even does dat even if I dnt ask

With this I can't even decode what your problem could be. Is she ugly? ill mannered? poor cook? unskilled in bedmatics? sickler?

If NO is the answer to all, then u are good to get married and quit disturbing us on NL oh. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by darbeelicous(f): 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
he finally answered the question after all the babbling! cheesy cheesy
see, this guy is a show off! cool cool
spencerlouis:
do u hav any business wit me nd how am I showing my slf jst coz I askd a question? y u fckin judging me? dis is d exact problem mhavin wit girls undecided dnt even kno Gods plan 4 creating grls lyk dis!!! anyway u should kno dat it isnt dsame grl...
Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by spencerlouis(m): 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
darbeelicous:
he finally answered the question after all the babbling! cheesy cheesy
see, this guy is a show off! cool cool
well I tink u can go fck ur slf now grin keep dreaming nd hoping...oya burst n blab now 4 all I 4ckin care tongue

1 Like

Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by spencerlouis(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
Berlynn:
tat girl loves you sincerly.... its very difficult To get someone to love u these days, better bring dwn ur pride nd Love her in return ..
I get u but it isnt like dat shaa... u really wuldnt understand.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Leave Dis Girl? by spencerlouis(m): 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
thanks 4 doz who deserve it! I feel positive nW smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Used To Snub Laycon Message On IG / Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) / 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.