Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 (77106 Views)

The Naughty Sisters / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 1) / 3 Sisters And A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Eniqurl(f): 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
asodane:

Nice one dear but as a greedy person I am, I request for 2 more episodes today. Abeg oooo
I concur smiley
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by wizsolzy(m): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
dat kind of slap wen susanna dey give people for nollywood nae Austin give ebere so

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by wizsolzy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
harameede99:
lols shey make i no go find trouble?or make i no follow go room 10

no go room10 ooo but find trouble make we see weda he go show...

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
harameede99:
lol I no fit find trouble buh if I find trouble shey u no go come fyt for me ni ND tnk u.....oya let's go to room ten

shey u knw d dress code sha
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
wow!! na so austin con hate anna?
on top wetin she do na? undecided

anyways sha e gud 4 am.....jxt cant wait 4 d encounter between onyi and anna

thumbs up again ma'am obimgbo....u 4 much jareh

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
wizsolzy:

ah bros why u wan dy add ororo join my alomo na?angry

y u dy tell am make e no follow me go room 10 now eh?

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by hormobolanle: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
Na Wetin we dy call FACTORY RESET SLAP B DAT#LOL dis One all of Una dy shout Room 10.abeg KILON JEBE?
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by harameede99(f): 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
wizsolzy:

u r saying it lyk going dere is bad is dere anytin rong wit rum 10?or is it going dere wit samy dats d p
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by harameede99(f): 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

shey u knw d dress code sha
no oo i no knw yarn me
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
harameede99:
no oo i no knw yarn me

Na purple sleevless/handless belly opening top with green mini-est of all mini skirt, and orange high heels with grey hand bag

do fast come o make we beging d serious conversation...

i dy wait grin
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by harameede99(f): 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Na purple sleevless/handless belly opening top with green mini-est of all mini skirt, and orange high heels with grey hand bag

do fast come o make we beging d serious conversation...

i dy wait grin
haha which kind color riot b dah one?nd isnt dat too revealing for a conversation?
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
harameede99:
haha which kind color riot b dah one?nd isnt dat too revealing for a conversation?

it isnt o besides thats the only outfit a lady can wear b4 shes allowed into room 10
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by wizsolzy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=samyfreshsmooth post=54052704]

ah bros why u wan dy add ororo join my alomo na?angry

y u dy tell am make e no follow me go room 10 now eh? [/quote
bros no reason am oo I get tools too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by wizsolzy(m): 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
harameede99:
u r saying it lyk going dere is bad is dere anytin rong wit rum 10?or is it going dere wit samy dats d p

I know y I say mk u no go

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by queenitee(f): 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
Omo see Gobe
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by ehSKay(m): 12:56am On Feb 26, 2017
Jxt lovin dis piece of wrk
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by harameede99(f): 11:55am On Feb 26, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

it isnt o besides thats the only outfit a lady can wear b4 shes allowed into room 10
nawa oo hope m safe sha?cos m begining to av doubts
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by harameede99(f): 11:56am On Feb 26, 2017
wizsolzy:

I know y I say mk u no go
tell me na abeg
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dat serves her right(Anna) she even deserve more hot slap 4rm austin coz she iz d devil, homebreaker nd OLOJU KOKORO... Lets just wait nd see wat onyi wil do tew her if she eventually find out....

Obimgbo nice updates... # Expecting d next updates of ur fantastic story #
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Harameede99 nd samyfreshsmooth una weldone o... just wanna let u knw dah ayam watching both of una in HD.. kwantinue oo

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by wizsolzy(m): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
harameede99:
tell me na abeg

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
Episode 22

"How did I allow my self to get entangled with this Ebere of a woman, and now she is telling me she is pregnant! Women, they can't cease to amaze me!" Austin said shuddering.
"But what if she is truly pregnant?...... Hmm, there is no way I can marry such a girl, even if that child she is claiming is mine.............. Let me not find her in that house tomorrow or else, she will regret ever knowing me. Nonsense" Austin said to himself and slept.
"Ebere, the best thing to do is for you to leave tomorrow morning as he commanded"

"I don't think that will be a good idea, its better I stay here, with time he will get to love me".

"What about your school?" Obioma asked

"We are through with lectures, there's no much thing happening in school now, soon we will be having our exams. As you can see, I came with some of my lecture notes" Anna said pointing at her bag.

Obioma laughed and said: "You are really prepared oo. But I still suggest you leave, I know my brother, he doesn't like people proving stubborn. The only person that can put senses into him is our mother. Don't worry, I will tell her what is happening, and trust me, he will come and pay your bride price"

"Really? Are you sure she can help?"
Anna asked excitedly

"Yes, trust me, he is her favorite, and he always obey whatever she says".

" I am so happy to hear this, if you can do this for me eeh, I will shower you with enough gifts."Anna said thanking her.

"Ah ah, this is nothing naa, is it not my nephew you have in your womb again? I must do all I can to help" Obioma said, and later, they slept.

The next morning, Obioma changed her mind to travel down to the village with Anna to show her mother her condition, because she is the only person who can make Austin assume his responsibility.
So she relayed her idea to Anna.

"Obioma, I am ready to do anything that will make Austin accept me as his wife, I love your brother more than anything in this world."

"Alright, we are going down to the village this morning"

"So they took their bath, and got prepared to leave. As they were leaving, Austin returned and saw his sister leaving.

" Where are you going to?" Austin asked Obioma

"I am going" Obioma replied

"Why? Austin asked.

" I hate injustice. You put a fellow woman like me in a family way, and expect me to support you, no brother, I can't support in you in this situation. When you were busy enjoying her without protection, you did not think of the consequences, now you want to allow her bear the cross alone."

"Obioma!" Austin called in anger raising his hand to slap her.

Obioma who was protecting her face with her hand shifted and blurted:"Brother, you want to beat me, right? Beat me, but that will not stop me from telling you the truth.

Austin who was breathing heavily fast from the anger burst was able to control himself.

"Obioma, did I plead for your support?
You want to go right?"

"Yes, I want to go" She murmured.

"And you Ebere or whatever they call you, if I ever see you near my side again, you will regret ever knowing me. Now, leave let me close my door. All you women are the same"

As soon they left the flat, he slammed the door loudly and hissed.
Obioma and Anna traveled down to the village. When she told their mother about the whole story. She was sad.

"Why would Chijioke(Austin's native name) impregnate a woman without even paying her bride price? Chijioke nwam(son)! This is not what I thought you, you went to the city and left the ways of God and joined the city life, Chijioke Mbanu!(No)

"Mama, this is not time for pointing blames, let's seek for solution before her stomach start protruding" Obioma interrupted.

"Have you called Ejike,your elder brother?"

"No mama, I have not, but he won't have much to say in this situation. He will only say, "Chijioke is a grown man, he won't like to interfere". Mama, you are the only person to talk some senses into him" Obioma suggested.

"OK, call her, you say her name is what again?" Mama asked.

"Ebere, mama"

"Call Ebere for me"

Obioma went and called her from the room. The mother asked her to sit down, as she was sitting down, Mama was busy observing her.

"My daughter, did you say my Son Chijioke was the one who got you pregnant?" Mama asked warmly.
Anna pretended to be crying, admitting her mistake so that mama will have a soft heart over her.

"Mama, this is not the way my parents trained me oo, I know I have made a very big mistake, when I found out that I was pregnant, my friends advised
me to abort it, but I rejected their advise, because its only a wicked woman can kill her baby in the womb. All I know is that, whatever God says will be, will be" Anna said kneeling down shedding fake tears.

"Ewo my daughter, sit down, for the fact you admitted your mistake shows you are from a very responsible home. Ebezina oo(stop crying). For the fact you have come to me, you will never be ashamed inugo(you hear)?".

Anna nodded and started wiping her fake tears, smiling in her heart:"Look at this people oo, wow, tears can do magic mehn".

"Obioma?" Mama called.

"Ma"

"Call your elder brother on phone, tell him I want to see him this evening or tomorrow, that its a matter of life. But don't tell him the reason".

"OK mama" Obioma said and called her elder brother on phone. He said alright, that he will come the next day that he already had his plan set up for that day.

When he came the next morning and mama told him what happened.

"Mama, is this why you sent for me?"

"Nwam(son) this is more important than anything, you know you are like my husband ever since your father left me".

"OK Mama, what do you want me to do" Ejike asked trying to stop her from remembering the death of her husband.
He wasn't so keen into helping, he said exactly what Obioma predicted.

But when Mama insisted, he accepted but on the grounds of talking to him, and not to induce him into going against his wish
because he is old enough to make decisions regarding his future.

To be continued..
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
More...please obimgbo...more updates please...am starving

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by BlissfulJeff(m): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
nice.

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by queenitee(f): 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
Chai,Annaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by ikombe: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
Anna a green snake in a green grass undecided
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by harameede99(f): 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hadampson:
Dat serves her right(Anna) she even deserve more hot slap 4rm austin coz she iz d devil, homebreaker nd OLOJU KOKORO... Lets just wait nd see wat onyi wil do tew her if she eventually find out....

Obimgbo nice updates... # Expecting d next updates of ur fantastic story #
i agree wit u dear no wonda dey say trust no one sista for dat mata#team oyinye
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by harameede99(f): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hadampson:
Harameede99 nd samyfreshsmooth una weldone o... just wanna let u knw dah ayam watching both of una in HD.. kwantinue oo
lolz so u dnt trust me wen u r actually earning my trust bck i cnt du lyk u na... .y nt jst watch nd see hw tinz go m ok wit wah i av all i nid is to knw wah samy wants m sure he wunt pass his boundry

2 Likes

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by harameede99(f): 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
Buh dis ebere stupid oo wah i no undastand b say hw will she du it if austin is eventually forced to marry her wunt she show her sista?wunt austin b surprised dah they are sistas?i cnt wait to see hw dis stuff will get exposed#leggo#

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 27, 2017
ON IT.....
Missperfect28:
More...please obimgbo...more updates please...am starving
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Johnsown1(m): 6:17am On Feb 27, 2017
Nice,

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by waluga(m): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2017
this is getting serious....yuh sure this ebere of a gal no be emere....with the way she dey do things

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

The Love Grotto / The Devils Touch / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.