Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach (7828 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Kidnappers Shot Dead By Security Operatives In Anambra State / Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife / Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by mekusxxx: 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2009
Ekiti TUC boss, monarch’s daughter abducted
Ekiti TUC boss, monarch’s daughter abducted
By Odunayo OgunmolaPublished 4/08/2009NewsRating:  Unrated
• Revenue board’s wife seized
Residents of Ekiti State are gripped by fear,following last Sunday’s killing of three policemen by robbers.

Besides, kidnappers have laid a siege to the state.

The Chairman of the Trade Union Congress (TUC), Mr. Raphael Olaiya and Miss Adedoyin Ademileka, daughter of the Alawe of Ilawe-Ekiti, Oba Adeyemi Ademileka, have been kidnapped.

Although the Chairman of the Board of Internal Revenue (BIR), Mr. Femi Ajepe, who was abducted last weekend, has been released, but his wife is still in the kidnappers’ den.

The hoodlums allegedly released Ajepe to source for a N30 million ransom for his wife.

The 15-year-old princess, who was kidnapped with her mum, is also being held by the hoodlums, who are demanding a N10 million ransom from the monarch before his daughter’s release.

Olaiya, who works at the Ministry of Justice, was kidnapped in Ikole-Ekiti with his wife and a man simply identified as Chief Kayode Olusola. No ransom has been demanded by his abductors, it was learnt.

The Chairman of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Ado-Ekiti branch, Mr. Bamidele Omotoso, said Olaiya was kidnapped in Ikole-Ekiti.

The development, he said, prevented him (Olaiya) from appearing in a matter before an Ado-Ekiti High Court.

He said Olaiya was in Ikole to meet one of his clients in respect of a chieftaincy suit when the kidnappers seized him and the others.

Omotoso said he had been trying to establish contact with the TUC chief but all his lines were not going through.

Ajepe and his wife were seized on Saturday by kidnappers who were said to have trailed them from Akure, Ondo State.

The revenue board boss was released the next day. His wife is still being held by the kidnappers who are demanding a N30 million ransom.

Ajepe was sighted in his office and the Governor’s Office yesterday.

Oba Ademileka’s wife was released by the kidnappers who are still holding on to his daughter.

A member of the House of Assembly representing Ilawe, Hon. Ajewole Ashaolu, confirmed the incident.

The Acting Commissioner of Police, Mr. Fabian Ojiri, confirmed all the incidents, except Ajepe’s, which, he said had not been reported to the police as at press time.

Some of the cases, he said could be traced to communal crises while others were allegedly stage-managed.

Ojiri said: "I can say that most of these abductions are as a result of internal crises in all these communities. Take, for instance, immediately the Olori of Alawe and her daughter were abducted, the kidnappers called the DPO in Ekiti South West Local Government Area to come to Ikere to pick her car.

"So, the question now is this: how did they know his number, if not for the fact that it was perpetrated by those in that community?

"I have put my men on the alert and by the grace of God, these evil doers will soon be unravelled and made to face the full weight of the law, because the security of lives and property is paramount and must be protected with utmost zeal."
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2009
did you see the story about the Igbo girl who was last seen hitching a ride with an Igbo okada driver in that same Ekiti? She's been missing since then.

Yorubas say insect wey dey eat vegetable, na for inside that same vegetable im dey live.
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by sjeezy8: 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2009
Who gives a damn about yorubas in the SE?

they can get kidnapped for all i care. wettin concern any yoruba person in the West?

please these article you are posting are FEW compared to your millions that happen in the south east.
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by mekusxxx: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2009
Kinapping moved from Yoruba to Niger Delta to Igboland and then to the North. Many cases of gbomogbomo go unreported in Yorubaland
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by mekusxxx: 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2009
Police parade suspected kidnappers in Lagos

Anambra gets vigilance group

From Odita Sunday (Lagos) and Uzoma Nzeagwu (Awka)
NEMESIS yesterday caught up with four suspected kidnappers in Lagos as they were arrested and paraded by the police.

advertisement

The suspects allegedly abducted a 10-year-old boy and demanded N15 million ransom for their victim's parents.

Meanwhile, a new security outfit, Anambra State Vigilante Service (AVS) was yesterday inaugurated in the state to check the rising crime wave.

The suspects, amidst tears, told reporters that it was their third adventure into the business of kidnapping and that their victims were usually children of the rich whom they believe could meet their demands.

They were paraded by the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Marvel Akpoyibo, at the headquarters of the command in Oduduwa, Ikeja, Lagos.

One of the suspects, Segun, told reporters that it was their third operation in kidnapping business, adding: "This is our third time into this business; I was caught and released the first time. The second one was successful and we were able to collect N500,000 ransom. We kidnapped a boy then and demanded N2 million but they gave us N500,000. They brought the money to a place in Iyana Iba where we asked them to bring it. We kept the boy then for five days and released him after they dropped the money where we asked them to bring it."

Another suspect, Lekan, said their hideout was in an uncompleted building around Iyana Iba area where they keep their victims pending response from their parents. He said he just got an admission into Olabisi Onabanjo University.

" I am 22-years old, from Osun State. Our victims are usually children of rich people. So, we get information from people living in the area and we work on the information, target their children and pick them. I and my other friend stay with the victim while the other two go out to make calls. I am a student, I just got my admission letter to Olabisi Onabanjo University. I hope to repent from this way if I am released this time," Lekan said.

Meanwhile, the Anambra State Commissioner of Police, Mr Uzor Amakulor, who inaugurated the AVS otherwise called Scorpion Squad, at the command headquarters, Amawbia, charged the members to work in co-operation with the police to tackle what he termed an upsurge of violent crimes in the state.

He also warned against their interference in or settling public disputes, which, according to him, was outside AVS mandate.

"Today, we formally inaugurate Anambra Vigilante Service; it has become necessary because of the rising wave of crimes," he said and recalled that the outfit had been in existence in the state before now, adding that the police would regulate their roles.

"The challenges of violent crime is, when you suspect criminals, in case of hostage taking, it comes in various forms. They give the impression of coming as armed robbers, but they eventually pick up a young man or woman, old people, a child. We don't want to experience such any more.

"The IGP has warned that he didn't want to hear of such crimes any more," Amakulor said. He charged men of the squad to inculcate discipline and work within the ambit of protecting live and property of Anambra citizens.

Explaining further on their mode of operation, he said the co-ordinator would work directly with the Police High Command in Anambra, while at the local council level, they would form the grassroots to cover all areas.

Earlier in his address, the Co-ordiantor of AVS, Chief Kenneth Okonkwo, emphasised that their mission is to combat criminal activities and give Anambra people a new lease of life.

According to him, the squad would be on 24 hours patrol and surveillance of the major cities of Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi among other towns, warning that the state can no longer be safe haven for criminals
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by mekusxxx: 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2009
Blackmailers, kidnappers on the prowl in Lagos
By Kunle Adeyemi, Segun Olugbile, Ademola Oni and Olalekan Adetayo, Published: Monday, 2 Feb 2009

Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Marvel Akpoyibo

kidnappings and demand for ransom that had hitherto gained ground among the militants of the Niger Delta region are gradually creeping into the South-West, particularly Lagos.

For instance, two men are currently in the custody of the Lagos State Police Command over their involvement in the recent kidnap of a young boy from a church in Isolo, Lagos.

The suspects, John Akinsola and Segun Akanon, reportedly kidnapped the boy, Ebuka Philips, from the Ago Palace Way, Isolo parish of the Christ Embassy on December 15, 2008.

After luring the boy from the church, the suspects reportedly established contact with his parents and demanded a N20m ransom for his release.

They were, however, arrested while they were attempting to collect the ransom at a spot in Sango Ota, Ogun State.

Earlier, two suspects had been paraded before journalists for kidnapping a young girl while returning from school at Abule-Egba, a suburb of Lagos.

The suspects, who reportedly demanded $1,000 from the father of the victim, were later arrested at the point where they were to collect the ransom.

Another development creeping into Lagos is subtle blackmail where criminals get across to their targets demanding for money under the guise that they have been engaged to kill them.

For instance, the police recently paraded a suspect, ThankGod Ogu, for allegedly attempting to defraud one Mrs. Adaku Odenigwe of N400, 000.

Ogu, who introduced himself as Mr. Kenneth Jackson, was said to have called Odenigwe on the telephone and claimed to have been paid N4m by an undisclosed person to kill her.

He, however, promised to spare her life if she could pay a ransom of N400, 000 to a certain bank account.

Also, on Friday, the police paraded 30-year-old Ifeanyi Oguzie, a resident of 38, Church Street, Ijaiye, Ojokoro, another suburb of Lagos for issuing a threat letter to a Lagos-based top journalist with a view to extorting him.

Oguzie reportedly wrote a letter to the journalist that he (Oguzie) had been contracted to assassinate him. He left a telephone number which he asked the target to call if he still cherished his life.

During a telephone conversation, he reportedly demanded N500, 000 from the journalist. It was later negotiated to N200, 000.

It was at the point of picking the ransom in front of the church, where, incidentally, both of them attend, that he was arrested by men of the SCIB.

The Public Relations Officer, Lagos State Police Command, Mr. Frank Mba, confirmed that there had been a number of cases of “imitation of the culture of kidnappping and ransom demand.”

Mba said that there was no cause for alarm because such cases were “just pseudo cases” and not classical cases of kidnapping.

He said that investigations had shown that hoodlums who were finding it difficult to engage in armed robbery in the state were responsible for the incidents.

In another development, the Redeemer’s University, Mowe, Ogun State and the Ogun State Police Command have confirmed that two students of the institution were missing.

The university, parents and students of RUN had been thrown into confusion following the alleged abduction of a 200-Level student of Business Administration, Gbenga Sotubo, and a 300-Level student in the Department of History and International Relations, Miss Akande Oluwarantimi, since last Monday.

The institution’s Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Oyewale Tomori, had on Tuesday after the incident, called an emergency meeting with the entire students where he officially broke the news.

Akande was said to have been declared missing after visiting one of the new generation banks on Monday evening to withdraw money with her ATM card in the company of some of her friends.

But on getting to the gate of her hostel, she told her colleagues that she had forgotten to buy a recharge card for her mobile telephone.

“She went back but did not return. It was during the 11pm bed check that it was discovered that Ranti was not around,” a university source told one of our correspondents.

It was gathered that Akande’s kidnappers had called her parents and demanded a ransom of N5m.

A police source confirmed this and noted that the police were liaising with MTN to track down the suspects who reportedly called from Ijebu area of Ogun State.

In a memo by the university, the management confirmed this development. Also, the institution’s Registrar, Mr. Babatunde Adebayo, confirmed the development to our correspondent in his office on Friday.

But he insisted that the students could not be said to have been kidnapped since there was no evidence to reach that conclusion yet.

He said, “I will not use the word kidnap because it is only the students involved that can tell us what exactly happened to them. So, until they come back, I may not be able to tell you whether they were kidnapped or not.”

The Police Public Relations Officer, Ogun State Command, Mr. Muyiwa Adejobi, told one of our correspondents on the telephone on Sunday that the Divisional Police Officer, Ibafo Police Station, had informed the command of the abduction incidents.

“I’m not aware that two students of the university were kidnapped; I’m only aware of the female student. The DPO told me that she had been found but the parents had taken the girl to the hospital,” he said.

However, our correspondents gathered that due to this development, the university has beefed up security on the campus.
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2009
mekusxxx:

Kinapping moved from Yoruba to Niger Delta to Igboland and then to the North. Many cases of gbomogbomo go unreported in Yorubaland

gbomogbomo is found all over Nigeria and is a relic of the slave trade when people kidnapped themselves and sold each other off to slave traders.
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by mekusxxx: 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2009
Now is it clear that kidnappers also abound in the West or do you guys want more evidences? Those Igbos relocating to Lag are not safe either. So cut the crap
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2009
mekush*t you are confused.

Did you read this in your link:

[b]Meanwhile, the Anambra State Commissioner of Police, Mr Uzor Amakulor, who inaugurated the AVS otherwise called Scorpion Squad, at the command headquarters, Amawbia, charged the members to work in co-operation with the police to tackle what he termed an upsurge of violent crimes in the state.

He also warned against their interference in or settling public disputes, which, according to him, was outside AVS mandate.

"Today, we formally inaugurate Anambra Vigilante Service; it has become necessary because of the rising wave of crimes," he said and recalled that the outfit had been in existence in the state before now, adding that the police would regulate their roles.

"The challenges of violent crime is, when you suspect criminals, in case of hostage taking, it comes in various forms. They give the impression of coming as armed robbers, but they eventually pick up a young man or woman, old people, a child. We don't want to experience such any more.

"The IGP has warned that he didn't want to hear of such crimes any more," Amakulor said. He charged men of the squad to inculcate discipline and work within the ambit of protecting live and property of Anambra citizens.

Explaining further on their mode of operation, he said the co-ordinator would work directly with the Police High Command in Anambra, while at the local council level, they would form the grassroots to cover all areas.

Earlier in his address, the Co-ordiantor of AVS, Chief Kenneth Okonkwo, emphasised that their mission is to combat criminal activities and give Anambra people a new lease of life.

According to him, the squad would be on 24 hours patrol and surveillance of the major cities of Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi among other towns, warning that the state can no longer be safe haven for criminals[/b]

abi your eye skip am?
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2009
mekusxxx:

Now is it clear that kidnappers also abound in the West or do you guys want more evidences? Those Igbos relocating to Lag are not safe either. So cut the crap

of course they arent safe if your likes follow them there.

However, if they hide from your type they should be ok.
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by mekusxxx: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2009
Police rescue 16 yrs old boy from kidnappers
By Ernest NwokoloPublished 19/11/2009NewsRating: Unrated
The Ogun State Police Command has rescued a 16-year old boy, Master Opeyemi Olabode, from suspected kidnappers who held him hostage for three days in Abeokuta.

Opeyemi, who just left secondary school, was kidnapped on November 6, by one Mr Olalekan Edu and Miss Omowunmi Adepoju, whom he met through the Zain Afri – chat programme. He was rescued three days later by the Ogun State Police Command.

The two suspects were aided in the crime by one Babatunde Ayoola. Since November 6, Opeyemi had been chatting with Omowunmi on the phone. He cultivated her friendship through the chat programme.

Parading the suspects yesterday at the State Police Headquarters, Eleweran, the Commissioner of Police, Alh. Hashimu Argungu, said the boy had left for lessons at Zenith Academy, Ikorodu, Lagos and didn’t return. He said a few hours later, the father, Mr Olabode Williams received an anonymous call that his son had been kidnapped, and that he should pay five million naira for his release.

According to Argungu, the kidnappers asked Opeyemi’s father to pay the ransom in a bank at Ibadan. The commissioner said detectives from Ogijo Division, Sagamu and bank officials moved to Ibadan where the suspects were apprehended.

One of the suspects, Ayoola, however, pleaded his innocence.

Narrating his ordeal, Opeyemi who said he was frequently sedated by his captors, regretted his encounter with Olalekan and Omowunmi on Zain Afri – chat. He thanked God that he was rescued from their hands.

"For three days they kept me in unknown place. In the morning, they will serve me food and after eating, they will spray some chemical across my face and that would instantly knock me into sleeping till the following day. That was what I was subjected to for three days before rescue came,’’ he said.

"I’m lucky they didn’t remove my eyes or sell me to other people. I won’t chat or use handset again until five or six years later, that is after I have gotten my university education. If my parents should buy one for me, I will throw it away, I advise people of my age not to go into phone chatting or make friends with strangers,"

His father, a retired civil servant told The Nation that the three days were a dreadful experience for the family.

The suspects reduced the ransom to one million naira and later to N500,000 when he pleaded with them that he could not afford five million naira.

However, nemesis caught up with them when he paid N200,000 into an account in an Ibadan branch of a new generation bank as requested by the suspects.

He said it was while they were trying to withdraw the money that they were arrested through a surveillance mounted by the police and the bank officials.
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by mekusxxx: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2009
TPIA,
Read the names of the kidnappers in all my examples. They are Yoruba I have not said there are no kidnappers in the East. I am saying that there are also kidnappers in the West
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by Remii(m): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2009
mekusxxx:

May be because your own na gbebabagbebaba, rflmao, grin grin grin
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2009
again, who cares!!
some people love taking pandol for another person's headache
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2009
mekusxxx:

TPIA,
Read the names of the kidnappers in all my examples. They are Yoruba I have not said there are no kidnappers in the East. I am saying that there are also kidnappers in the West

do you want people to start posting stories of kidnappers with Igbo names?
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2009
tpia.:

do you want people to start posting stories of kidnappers with Igbo names?
do you not understand? i think he made his point clear.
no one is denying that theyre in the east and that they are in great numbers, but he is saying they are also in the west.
get it now?
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2009
you and him can go tell the Igbo moving their parents to safer places, to remain in the east then.

I'm sure you're smarter than them.
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by mekusxxx: 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2009
Yoruba combines kidnapping and yahoo yahoo. This is the bomb

Kidnappers device yahoo chat as new method
Crime Guard Nov 27, 2009 ….“I did it because I needed money to abort my girlfriend’s pregnancy…leader of the gang”

By Evelyn Usman

Are you an ardent user of the  Yahoo Messenger chat? Then you have to be careful because some unscrupulous individuals have devised this means to kidnap unsuspecting persons and also perpetrate heinous crimes.

The discovery,  followed the arrest of three persons by the Ogun State Police Command, Monday,  in connection with the kidnap of a teenager .

The sixteen year old lad, Opeyemi Olabode  was rescued in an undisclosed apartment in Abeokuta, the Ogun state capital , miles away from his parent’s Ogijo, Ogun state home.

Surprisingly, the victim, confessed to have come across the female abductor during a chat on Yahoo messenger, a relationship that later blossomed into a love tangle, which unknown to him, was only a bait to achieve a sinister motive.

Like most persons in love, sixteen year-old Opeyemi who just finished his Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) and currently undergoing a private coaching in the on-going General Certificate Examination (GCE), in Ikorodu area of Lagos,  revealed  his family’s rich  background  to a lady he knew next to nothing about.

A meeting with this mystery lady that  swept the lad off his feet was fixed and instead of the envisaged romantic mood, it turned out to be Opeyemi’s greatest mistake, on realizing that he had actually walked into the den of
kidnappers.

In this interview with Crime Guard, Opeyemi  still wore a surprised look , as he still found it difficult to believe the whole scenario.

Said he: “I got to know this lady (pointing to Omowunmi Adepoju) while chatting on Yahoo Messenger. But I never knew I  was walking in the valley of the  shadow of abduction. After chatting with her for a month, I decided to meet her in person . By then I had already disclosed my personal data to her, unaware of her sinister motive .  I invited her over to meet me at my coaching class and that turned out to be my greatest undoing, as two other persons who turned out to be kidnappers accompanied her.

They asked me to follow them to an unknown place which I obediently did . We then boarded a commercial bus to an area in Abeokuta where some chemical was sprayed inside the room and I became drowsy and fell asleep .

At each point , I  woke up, I will be too tired to even stand up. I understand I was kept there for three weeks because I lost count of the number of days I spent there. During my stay, I was been fed with sumptuous meal anytime I
demanded for it. I only realized I was  in danger after I was rescued” stated Opeyemi.

While Opeyemi was held hostage, his abductors, as gathered, collected his phone , where they succeeded in locating his father and subsequently put a call across, informing him of their action and demanding the sum of N5 Million , with a threat to kill Opeyemi if their demand was not met. But fate had another bargain for the trio of Babatunde Ayoola, Omowunmi Adepoju and Olaitan Edu, as they were rounded up by policemen while on the
verge of withdrawing the amount from a bank in Ibadan , Oyo state on Monday.

The mastermind of the kidnap, 24-year-old  Babatunde Ayoola, said he needed part of the money to procure an abortion for Omowunm, his girlfriend and member of the gang,  who is three months pregnant.

Stated he, “ I never meant to do Opeyemi any harm. I only needed the money to procure an abortion for  Omowunmi, my girlfriend , who is three months pregnant for me. I have no money to take care of my health because I am asthmatic and Omowunmi is from a poor home. So, I decided to use her as a bait to get any rich guy on the internet. So, one of those days, she came in contact with Opeyemi during a chat on Yahoo Messenger.

When Opeyemi revealed his wealthy background to her, I became more interested. But at a point, I noticed Omowunmi was beginning to like Opeyemi and from that point, I took over the chatting while Opeyemi thought it was Omoyemi, I also monitored every of her conversation with him . He was so much in love with Omowunmi that he invited her over to his coaching class in Ikorodu Zenith Academy, that was on Thursday,  November 12, 2009 and I went with her in the company of Olaitan,

“When we got there at about 2.30pm , I introduced myself as Omowunmi’s elder brother.  I jokingly collected his phone from him while I told him to follow me to where Omowunmi was waiting for him. It was from thee that  we
lured him into entering a commercial bus to where he was kept.

We did not use any charm on him, he only fell for the trap because he was in love. We asked him to give us his father’s ATM pin number but he refused. We later put a call through to his father demanding for the sum of N5 Million as ransom. He pleaded and asked me to give him my account number which I did.

ARRESTED AT LAST
I was so stupid to have given him my account number. I guess it was because I am not a professional . but all the

same , I went to the Ibadan branch of SKY bank to withdraw the money after Opeyemi’s father informed us that he had paid in the money. I tried using my ATM but was informed it had been  disabled. Together we decided to go and lodge the complain at the counter. We were asked to wait for a while unknown to us, they had arranged for the Police to come get us. That was how we sold ourselves away”

The suspects were subsequently arrested by policemen from Ogijo division, Ogun state, from where they were transferred to the state Criminal Investigations Department, Elewe -Eran, for further investigation.
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by mekusxxx: 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2009
Tpia,

Only the foolish, Yoruba-trained Igbos will move their parents from fry pan to fire. Lagos is not safer
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2009
you wish.
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by mamagee3(f): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2009
Good of them, now those bastards can go and look for jobs. angry
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by sjeezy8: 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

do you not understand? i think he made his point clear.
no one is denying that theyre in the east and that they are in great numbers, but he is saying they are also in the west.
get it now?

We know but our own is small small so we dont want any more kidnappers than the small issue in West.

Please all tribes aside- If these people bring their family and co - to the West, the kidnappers will follow them to the West when there is no ONE left to kidnap in the EAST.

its just common sense
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2009
sjeezy8:

We know but our own is small small so we dont want any more kidnappers than the small issue in West.

Please all tribes aside- If these people bring their family and co - to the West, the kidnappers will follow them to the West when there is no ONE left to kidnap in the EAST.

its just common sense
okay sexy, i understand.
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by sjeezy8: 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2009
As many militants they have in the East and great leaders like ojukwu for igbos- they should be able to put something together and end it
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by metalgong5(m): 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2009
Yoruba people are the reservoir of all sorts of social vices in Nigeria and abroad . . . . .they are the first in JUJU, Kidnapping, Bank Id theft etc . . . They dont have any good thing to offer the cesspit called Nigeria.
@ Mekus , . . . . . . Nwanne keep up the good work.
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2009
metal-gong:

Yoruba people are the reservoir of all sorts of social vices in Nigeria and abroad . . . . .they are the first in JUJU, Kidnapping, Bank Id theft etc . . . They dont have any good thing to offer the cesspit called Nigeria.
please, dont start.
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by sjeezy8: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2009
metal-gong:

thank you let us keep our juju and fraud, 419, corruption in the west and you keep kidnapping in the east please

no malice just common sense you dont see yoruba people running to the EAST DO YOU? NO!
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by naijaking1: 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2009
mekusxxx:

Tpia,

Only the foolish, Yoruba-trained Igbos will move their parents from fry pan to fire. Lagos is not safer

My brother, how you take land this beautiful woman Tpia, you just dey follow each other every step of the way. I'm almost jealous, but be sure to let me know the wedding date, so that I can shine suit well well cool
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by mekusxxx: 1:17am On Dec 06, 2009
^^^^^^^
She's chasing me like hell, but I understand she's 43 and that is more than 10 years difference. I fit wack am sha and run. No shaking grin grin
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 06, 2009
I'll be 44 in january. another year don pass be that.

mekush*t your wife's photo dey this section- no send that grandmammy water after me.
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:57am On Dec 06, 2009
tpia.:

mekush*t your wife's photo dey this section- no send that grandmammy water after me.
44 and still not married?  shocked shocked shocked
why dont you get off of nairaland, stop having never-ending tribal wars (cause it doesnt change sh.it), and go and find a husband. SHEESH!!
tufia!
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by sjeezy8: 4:00am On Dec 06, 2009
tpia.:

i dont believe you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati / Presidential Media Chat On Sunday 24th June At 7:00PM / Court Dismisses Certificate Forgery Suit Against Andy Uba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.