Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach (7838 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Kidnappers Shot Dead By Security Operatives In Anambra State / Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife / Demolition Of Kidnappers Of Anambra's Monarch's House ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by Remii(m): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2009
tpia.:

I'll be 44 in january. another year don pass be that.

mekush*t your wife's photo dey this section- no send that grandmammy water after me.

@tpia, so, I senior you, next time you address me call me "Bros", lol.
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by naijaking1: 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2009
mekusxxx:

^^^^^^^
She's chasing me like hell, but I understand she's 43 and that is more than 10 years difference. I fit wack am sha and run. No shaking grin grin

I don't know about run, sha. Some bros have been known to go back over, and over, and over again, until they just settle down dey knack am all day/night.
tpia.:

mekush*t your wife's photo dey this section- no send that grandmammy water after me.

44, just right. Matured, experienced, curvy, just name it. Mekusxxx go like am well, well.

Promise to invite us to the wedding, I beg.
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2009
naijaking1:

44, just right. Matured, experienced, curvy, just name it. Mekusxxx go like am well, well.

Promise to invite us to the wedding, I beg.
tpia. was already hooking up with "freshmoney" in another thread.
lmao!!!
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by naijaking1: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

tpia. was already hooking up with "freshmoney" in another thread.
lmao!!!

The girl has a right to change her mind, she has found Mekusxx more exciting.
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by jona2: 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2009
shocked shocked
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by naijaking1: 12:35am On Dec 07, 2009
*jona:

shocked shocked

Even *jona is seriously jealous about this love affair between this Okoro man and an Yoruba woman grin
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by jona2: 2:53am On Dec 07, 2009
tpia.:

mekush*t you are confused.

Did you read this in your link:

[b]Meanwhile, the Anambra State Commissioner of Police, Mr Uzor Amakulor, who inaugurated the AVS otherwise called Scorpion Squad, at the command headquarters, Amawbia, charged the members to work in co-operation with the police to tackle what he termed an upsurge of violent crimes in the state.

He also warned against their interference in or settling public disputes, which, according to him, was outside AVS mandate.

"Today, we formally inaugurate Anambra Vigilante Service; it has become necessary because of the rising wave of crimes," he said and recalled that the outfit had been in existence in the state before now, adding that the police would regulate their roles.

"The challenges of violent crime is, when you suspect criminals, in case of hostage taking, it comes in various forms. They give the impression of coming as armed robbers, but they eventually pick up a young man or woman, old people, a child. We don't want to experience such any more.

"The IGP has warned that he didn't want to hear of such crimes any more," Amakulor said. He charged men of the squad to inculcate discipline and work within the ambit of protecting live and property of Anambra citizens.

Explaining further on their mode of operation, he said the co-ordinator would work directly with the Police High Command in Anambra, while at the local council level, they would form the grassroots to cover all areas.

Earlier in his address, the Co-ordiantor of AVS, Chief Kenneth Okonkwo, emphasised that their mission is to combat criminal activities and give Anambra people a new lease of life.

According to him, the squad would be on 24 hours patrol and surveillance of the major cities of Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi among other towns, warning that the state can no longer be safe haven for criminals[/b]

abi your eye skip am?
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by ichommy(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2009
;d ;d cry
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by snowdrops(m): 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2009
mikelagos:

Man our societys gone so low. Kidnap old parents, i mean where did our morals disappear to?

we've become a man eat man society

Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by dolu2007(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2009
Aba! smiley
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by bisiaet: 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2009
I think that issue is more or less an Ibo issue because it is this same so called elite in East that created kidnapping before all these touts jumped on it and exploded it now to a full time money making avenue "Get rich Quit"
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2009
another igbo bashing thread
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by otokx(m): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2009
this is just a media propaganda.
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by hambehsam(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2009
This goes along way to portray the level of insecurity in the country. But, while it baffles me is that, I dont know why this kidnapping of a thing is so rampant now, that an ibo man is the IG of police. Oga IG abeg, rise up to the occasion and save the iboland from the menace of kidnappers.
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by whiteroses(f): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2009
what this is the most bizzare story ever published on nairaland, igbos do the darndest things lol must they always involve in all this tacky acts angry
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by Divihack: 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2009
Even the so called educated people are worse off.why do every thing have to be about race.as for the igbos you set are so bitter with a country you cant do without and have rubbished the image.
Deal with your kinapping problems like the niger delta and stop spreading it before you dig out history that the yoruba started it
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by Jairzinho(m): 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2009
I wonder how illiterates found their way to the politics section? This is a serious issue & all what your reprobate minds can think of is Igbo this . . . yoruba that !

MTFs ! angry

The moderator needs to wake up,there is clearly a racism/tribalism board. . . .go there for all your mindless rants !

To the issue at hand,it just shows ever so clearly the failings of the current police set up. If this crime (kidnapping) isn't nipped in the bud,its going to become a really serious issue,ask Mexico !
[size=18pt][center]
One more reason we don't need an invalid as president
[/center][/size]
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2009
i smell another igbo bashing thread that will turn into igbo vs yoruba
hmmmm let me go and come back.
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2009
Normally, I ignore ethnocentric threads but it looks as though there is a growing trend of bashing tribes.

It beggars belief that even the so-called enlightened ones would descend to the level of throwing darts at a whole tribe.

Whatever happened to common sense!
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by illusion2: 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2009
Jairzinho:

I wonder how illiterates found their way to the politics section? This is a serious issue & all what your reprobate minds can think of is Igbo this . . . yoruba that !

MTFs ! angry

The moderator needs to wake up,there is clearly a racism/tribalism board. . . .go there for all your mindless rants !

To the issue at hand,it just shows ever so clearly the failings of the current police set up. If this crime (kidnapping) isn't nipped in the bud,its going to become a really serious issue,ask Mexico !
[size=18pt][center]
One more reason we don't need an invalid as president
[/center][/size]
Spot on ! wink
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by whiteroses(f): 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

i smell another igbo bashing thread that will turn into igbo vs yoruba
hmmmm let me go and come back.

true, but why does it always boil down to them though
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by platinumnk(f): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2009
It makes me feel good to be Igbo, since NL has found it important to bash us all the Time and front page it cool

@Amaka- where were u this morning ? You have missed it grin grin grin grin
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by mrperfect(m): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2009
Let God help us.
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by whiteroses(f): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

It makes me feel good to be Igbo, since NL has found it important to bash us all the Time and front page it cool

@Amaka- where were u this morning ? You have missed it grin grin grin grin

whoops hope i dont come accross as an igbo basher tho i'd never do such fing, who the heck am i lol soz if i've offended anyone cos i mentioned igbo first
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by ijawgirl: 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2009
nna, these kidnappers shld better respect themselves. Igbo pple don't joke with their christmas break
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by mamagee3(f): 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2009
No way for tribalistic users here angry
They've all come to run their mouths
. angry
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by Mrdani1luv: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2009
LOL igbo pple fear Naija Delta cheesy
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by bawomolo(m): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2009

Tpia the area mama. when can i pay tribute?
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by jona2: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2009
whiteroses:

what this is the most bizzare story ever published on nairaland, igbos do the darndest things lol must they always involve in all this tacky acts angry
cool
Re: Christmas: Wealthy Igbo Rush To Move Aged Parents Out Of Kidnappers Reach by hackney(m): 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2009
I think the kidnappers and the bakassi boys are one and the same.

In Nigeria, giving touts power is a terrible idea because blacks take their selfishness to an
animalistic level.

Tufiakwa.

Anyway sha i dey travel this xmas and once i enter my house for villa i dey safe because i dey pack
serious heat for villa.
E no go reach my area, lai-lai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy 71st Birthday To IBB / 3 Categories Of Igbos / Jobs Losses, 90m In Extreme Poverty, Your Only ‘achievements,’ Atiku Tells Buhar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.