Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] (53854 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King / Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by MENTORCH(m): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
500k is nothing for a private jet, so he had a good deal.
Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by Riddler32: 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

500k for a private jet ??

He will perform the song at 1 million naira per show for about 50 performances ??

1 million naira x 50 times = 50 million naira

50 million naira minus 500k = 4 million 5 hundred thousand naira.

To me, the guy is the most intelligent guy in the world

Meanwhile, you still live with your parents while he's raking in millions of naira

The joke is on you

Your arithmetic is wrong. You can use a calculator to avoid little embarrassments.

4 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by mctowel01: 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

He rented the jet but chose not to enter inside because his plan was to use it for a video shoot, he don't wanna enter inside because he wasn't traveling.

Even if he entered inside, do you want to see him inside the private jet in a 4 minute video ??

How do you know he rented the jet for 500k ?? This is how i knew you were poor and haven't rented a private jet

The least rental jet you would rent is $10k, now calculate that amount in naira and tell me how much it is

Kids, this is the reason why you shouldn't do drugs
Since its static, and for a few hours video shoot, 500k doesn't seem abnormal.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by jospepper(m): 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

He will perform the song at 1 million naira per show for about 50 performances ??

50 million naira minus 500k = 4 million 5 hundred thousand naira.

Meanwhile, you still live with your parents while he's raking in millions of naira

The joke is on you
Forty nine million five hundred thousand.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by Riddler32: 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

He rented the jet but chose not to enter inside because his plan was to use it for a video shoot, he don't wanna enter inside because he wasn't traveling.

Even if he entered inside, do you want to see him inside the private jet in a 4 minute video ??

How do you know he rented the jet for 500k ?? This is how i knew you were poor and haven't rented a private jet

The least rental jet you would rent is $10k, now calculate that amount in naira and tell me how much it is

Please educate us on private jet rental. "The least rental jet you would rent is $10k" - so much jargon here, it can be said better.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by NoBetterNigeria: 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
Seriously am not understanding your arithmetic.

How is $10k dollar now 500k?

Abi nah another Nigeria me dey ni?

Ko ti e ye mi wat you saying

Atmmachine:

How do you know he [b]rented the jet for 500k
?? This is how i knew you were poor and haven't rented a private jet

Kids, this is the reason why you shouldn't do drugs[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by dabrake(m): 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

50 million naira minus 500k = 4 million 5 hundred thousand
Baba, this your arithmetic no be here oh.

3 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by fuckjesus(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
Funny how we deem this news worthy for propagation..
Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by paroh137(m): 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
You should strive to be as intelligent as he is. You no even sabi calculate undecided

Atmmachine:

50 million naira minus 500k = 40 million 5 hundred thousand naira.

The joke is on you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by DivneFavour(m): 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nigerians una curiosity and bad mouth bad pass this Buhari economy.
Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by miketayo(m): 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

The joke is on you

Stop plss, you are embarrassing yourself, trying to type smart. He might be the most intelligent guy in ur world def not mine.
Your maths is terrible btw

3 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by tex25: 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

The joke is on you

I hardly comment these days but broda you said it all....spot on man. Jah bless you!
Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by gbmclub: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by Shugadpuna: 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
beckNcall:
Fake. There is no need for that. That 500k can help alot of mouths
Is he a charity organization? If u check well, u have in ur position something that could help a lot of people, what are u still holding on to it for? Nigerians and their opinions

Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by Mayflowa(m): 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
lofty900:
But the owner of the jet wicked sha, 500k and u still no allow d guy enter inside. Recession thingz

500k is chinchin for the owner. E nor reach for fuel sef! Mhennn e nor easy for osibanjo o. He is looking sick. I started noticing it recently. Do they realise they are manager and they ought to rule by delegation instead of taking everything upon themselves
Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by ncoolsome(m): 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
any business built on lies and deceit can never last.now adays bloggers with poor jourmalism..continue,he dnt enter it maybe this is a young shall grow bus mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by Biggcake: 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

The joke is on you

Mumu, simple mathematics you dont know. How on earth does 50Million minus 500K equals to 40Million 500k? are you madd?
Instead of 49.5Million.

4 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by Ahmiee(f): 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
spent 500k to sing trash
Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by Acidosis(m): 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
lofty900:
But the owner of the jet wicked sha, 500k and u still no allow d guy enter inside. Recession thingz
ahahahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by jbhill(m): 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
NAIJA

Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by CallmeLucy(m): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
The private must be an old one o, maybe made in Kogi state in 1792 if you're gonna rent a private for just N500k........ do you even know the meaning of private jet ?

Someone will say a jet that's private now..............
I rest my case o
Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by Acidosis(m): 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
In my own understanding, N500k is actually cheap.

We have a lot of clowns on this forum.

It cost much more to rent an exotic limo for 1 day (although you're allowed to sit while a driver takes you to your destination, etc).
Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by WaffenSS(m): 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

Why so angry?

You sound new to the internet. If so, welcome on board and don't take anything online serious.
Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by sixtus3606(m): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

The joke is on you

Young man, kindly do a recheck on your chickened calculations. undecided
Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by sixtus3606(m): 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

The joke is on you

oversabi dey worry ya head.

ogbeni , na 49,500,000.

Go back to Creche! undecided
Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by handofGod1(m): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
lofty900:
why d owner go allow am enter inside the plane? when him know say Femi na ajegunle guy?
Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by greatsodade(m): 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
lofty900:

Naso we see am ooo...
Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by Malayy(m): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

oga relax. we know you're rich and enlightened... don't rub it on their faces..
Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by jatau7(m): 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
some pple will b shouting d money is too much...do u no how much he will make from that video?
Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by Alphasoar(m): 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
ArcFresky:
Op... How u know say naa 500k e use rent am?

If you ask me . . .
Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by ArcFresky(m): 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

Hhmmm... Dis boi... So u have rented a private jet before?
Better be drinking your garri jeje...
Thank God for Tecno... Gave you the opportunity to afford android phones...
Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by Snowstorm: 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

RT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors, Entertainers At Regina Daniels' Induction Ritual / Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 / Tboss Fuels Pregnancy Rumours As She Praises Uti's ''carrot''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.