Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] (53853 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King / Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by pxalmydee(m): 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
*```MEDICAL FACTS```*

```Did you know that, if you bath at least twice daily, avoid alcohol avoid, smoking tobacco and go to gym everyday for fitness,have sufficient sleep, eat fruits after each meal, avoid stress, stop using all sorts of drugs including caffeine found in tea and coffee and practise safe sex regularly, you will still die in future.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by micflo28(m): 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
op

Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by nobleens(f): 11:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
how does this change the fact that I bought always for #500?
Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by litaninja(m): 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
Chairman, who will pay Oritse Femi 1M for a show Where will he get 100shows??. Has he done 100 shows in the last 3 years
When was the last time you left your house to go pay for a show, and the sole reason you attended was Oriyse Femi headlining
Which show Oritse Femi headline
Chairman....is oritse Femi see 100k for show....omo....

Atmmachine:

500k for a private jet ??

He will perform the song at 1 million naira per show for about 50 performances ??

1 million naira x 50 times = 50 million naira

50 million naira minus 500k = 40 million 5 hundred thousand naira.

To me, the guy is the most intelligent guy in the world

Meanwhile, you still live with your parents while he's raking in millions of naira

The joke is on you
Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by Atmmachine(m): 2:30am On Feb 10, 2017
litaninja:
Chairman, who will pay Oritse Femi 1M for a show Where will he get 100shows??. Has he done 100 shows in the last 3 years
When was the last time you left your house to go pay for a show, and the sole reason you attended was Oriyse Femi headlining
Which show Oritse Femi headline
Chairman....is oritse Femi see 100k for show....omo....

You can't book Koredo Bello or Runtown with 800k

We booked Femi last year in China and he collected 3 million naira
Do you know how much Basketmouth charges for his dry ass jokes ??
Do you know how much Phyno charges ??
You can't book Kcee with 1.5 million naira

For your information, Femi toured the whole of Europe last year, toured the USA and performed in 4 cities in China

This is the reason why i don't talk to people, people are just dumb fuccks
Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by dharmiedrums(m): 9:13am On Feb 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

500k for a private jet ??

He will perform the song at 1 million naira per show for about 50 performances ??

1 million naira x 50 times = 50 million naira

[b]50 million naira minus 500k = 40 million 5 hundred thousand naira.

To me, the guy is the most intelligent guy in the world

Meanwhile, you still live with your parents while he's raking in millions of naira

The joke is on you[/b]
your calculation is wrong sir @ the bolded
Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by litaninja(m): 12:35am On Feb 11, 2017
Lool. I don't know who you paid o....but Femi didn't collect the 3M.
Mr smart Bleep...loll

Atmmachine:

For your information, Femi toured the whole of Europe last year, toured the USA and performed in 4 cities in China

Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by Themandator: 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
ArcFresky:
Op... How u know say naa 500k e use rent am?

Who did he pay to? The jet owner or hanger manager.........hype
Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by Themandator: 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
Atmmachine:

I know an artist that collected way less last year December to be in Calabar .........artist fee is not static and I don't believe anybody will pay femi a million naira in Nigeria for a show because,firstly he doesn't have the clout to pull a crowd that would make an organizer dole out that much. Secondly, for a private event like company is event, he is not amongst the top 20 to be considered for such event so if he gets to be invited it won't be from top paying companies.

Marriage event , not very possible
Re: Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS] by Akinwale14(m): 8:57pm On May 15, 2017
Why nah,P-square fit borrow u their jet nah if u be their padi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment / Nollywood Actors, Entertainers At Regina Daniels' Induction Ritual / Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.