Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) (92468 Views)

Ekiti Election: Fayemi Meets Tinubu And Akande (Video) / Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos / Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by ngolokante(m): 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
Oh Allah!!!...I pray this is no propaganda stunt...I can't wait to give all these wailers and death wishing no gooders the middle finger once Baba General comes back
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by elmahmoud: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
dadavivo:
Propaganda, why can't he make a video of himself telling us he's OK.
what is your problem sef
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
No vex oh, PMB no get another clothe!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by malware: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
ragiluhivo:
Let's believe for a minute the picture there is true. How can that frail looking man there be said to be hale and hearty.

Does it look like the PMB in that picture can stand for 5 minutes without looking for something to lean on? This is quite a shadow of the president that left Nigeria few weeks ago on medical tourism. Can we for once tell ourselves the truth?

Ohh thank God you said feat not fit... Grammar dey shark some people. Na by force to speak am?
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by ragiluhivo(m): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
Akainzo:

Una talk the same thing before yet he read the budget for longer than 15 minutes. Death visits infants, young and old, you don't know your time and there is no guarantee it is after PMB's own.

Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Evans407(m): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
Get well soon baba, and come and make things right for us here in Nigeria. We've missed you plenty. Me and my South Eastern friends throw our heavy weight of support to you. Sai Baba #TeamBelieve
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
ngolokante:
Oh Allah!!!...I pray this is no propaganda stunt...I can't wait to give all these wailers and death wishing no gooders the middle finger once Baba General comes back

This is the 3rd time he's on medical tour in one year. Prepare for more.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by HonabFaj(m): 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
But a guy said he is in coma in uk hospital
some said its a photoshop
some said its an old pics

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Suntzung: 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
dadavivo:
Propaganda, why can't he make a video of himself telling us he's OK.
Dude Ur Actually A Real "ARNE" Tuba babu, ur heart only sees darkness.
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by okezed: 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
am I the only one noticing the laughing pattern of mr Akande. I think there is something behind his mind. back stabbers!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by dadavivo: 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
Suntzung:
Dude Ur Actually A Real "ARNE" Tuba babu, ur heart only sees darkness.
really?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by madjune(m): 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
Baba Akande and his ever open teeth.

Na by force to smile all the time?
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
HoldenCaulfield:
Like it or loath it, wailers must wail
LONG LIVE PMB
LONG LIVE NIGERIA

U pple are goin 2 kill dis man wit ur azz kissin. So dis man is lukin well? Instead of u pple 2 advice him to resign now so he's family can care 4 him, u're urgin him 2 cme bk
Dat frail lukin man shd actually rest &. Let sme1 hearty lead dis country. Abi did mohd say any jihadist dat dies in power will go 2 heaven? We are waitin 4 him 2 cme bk not all dese stallin apc are doin.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by rugged7(m): 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
These ARE OLD PICTURES undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
die nigga, die
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
Akainzo:

Go out to the doorway and take this kind of picture, then show it here for us to believe you are superman. Mtcheeww

What kind of picture ??

Be specific and i will do it for you
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
He looks cheerful and healthy.
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by CecyAdrian(f): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
HomeOfMe:
I saw this particular pic of him last year when he went to treat his ear infection.

Satan is even marveled at your lie! Choi!!!
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by MayhorE(m): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
u just wanna prove yo us that he never die, when google dn confirm his death, well either way I just pray 4 beta naija and nt this shit

#irepBBNAIJA
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
Na only this cloth he carry go london...?Naija people i hail ooooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by tete7000(m): 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
which one be London Abuja house again? Has Aso rock been relocated to London? Maybe Theresa May should also come and have a London house in Abuja. There she can run from her country to come and hide as our president did anytime she feels like. Our leaders making mockery of their country since 1960. By the way I wish the president best of luck. Since he is hail and hearty, he can begin to come home when he is finished with his drama.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Nellybii: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
ragiluhivo:
Let's believe for a minute the picture there is true. How can that frail looking man there be said to be hale and hearty.

Does it look like the PMB in that picture can stand for 5 minutes without looking for something to lean on? This is quite a shadow of the president that left Nigeria few weeks ago on medical tourism. Can we for once tell ourselves the truth?

You so desperately wish PMB doesn't come back as president. Lol. The heat is so much on you that you can't even hide your sentiments. You believe that Osinbajo will be a softer President with tolerance for all the ills of the past that have effectively brought Nigeria to her knees. Unfortunately for you and your fellow prophets of doom, PMB will come back healthy and continue tormenting looters and enemies of the nation. Amen.
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by agabusta: 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
ragiluhivo:
The same cloth, the same cap, the day Atiku visited him.

Does it mean he doesn't have any other cloth there?

Or is this his uniform in London?

What is so difficult for Buhari to appear on video-NTA,CNN or even speak to us via FRCN correspondent to douse the tension and the undue speculations. Simple.

Buhari please, show us your WAEC certificate, but on the contrary, he hired 23 SANs to defend himself in court.

Buhari talk to Nigerians to reduce the tension here, instead, he decided to be showing us pictures of hundreds of people that visited him as if he went for a picnic. Obedience is better than sacrifice.

To what purpose? Those who didn't believe will still not believe. Those of us that believe he is hale and hearty don't need video.
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Rexleo(m): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
rugged7:
These ARE OLD PICTURES undecided undecided undecided
from there collection,at least some pictures been flying around now that when you put them together does not make sense atall.We have seen all this before and they should go on deluding themselves not us.if they can release this pictures of him seeing people off they can transmit live video of him in the UK..More over there is no sighting of JaGaBan in any off our airports and we will be waiting for him when he comes back to brief us how is journey went and how he is feeling and recuperating if all that does not happen then we are on a long thing.
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by morisnewrain(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

Jesu.
These clowns dressed like my 73 year old uncle when he came to America.

How in the world would you wear agbada over a turtleneck sweater and a jacket over the agbada and then a muffler on your neck, it's not even that cold in the UK
It seems something wrong with ur brain. Have u just been seen people dressing like this? Mostly old people. Hypocrisy go kill u
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Abudu2000:
30secs video is all we ask for

How many seconds of video did Jonathan gave you when he was on private leaves then.
He owes you or anybody nothing because he is on a private leave and he is just a private citizen for now.
We have somebody as acting president now,if you are not ok,then keep wailing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by room089: 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

Jesu.
These clowns dressed like my 73 year old uncle when he came to America.

How in the world would you wear agbada over a turtleneck sweater and a jacket over the agbada and then a muffler on your neck, it's not even that cold in the UK

Bros you dey back yard o!
Dat na latest swag na! grin
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Temidayo9(m): 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
ragiluhivo:
The same cloth, the same cap, the day Atiku visited him.

Does it mean he doesn't have any other cloth there?

Or is this his uniform in London?

What is so difficult for Buhari to appear on video-NTA,CNN or even speak to us via FRCN correspondent to douse the tension and the undue speculations. Simple.

Buhari please, show us your WAEC certificate, but on the contrary, he hired 23 SANs to defend himself in court.

Buhari talk to Nigerians to reduce the tension here, instead, he decided to be showing us pictures of hundreds of people that visited him as if he went for a picnic. Obedience is better than sacrifice.

Why is the president death /alive so much important to you , that it gives you tension ? Are you the next president ?
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by bilal4riid(m): 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
Abudu2000:
30secs video is all we ask for

Now na video you want! Even if he releases 30sec video you will still say is too small. It's you ppl when he declared assets of 30mi, 4houses and 250 cows it no do you, you went ahead to ask the exact amount of houses
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by real51: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
ok
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by klax(m): 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Interesting. Anyway hope this is not a make up show, hope he gets back on his feet soon but sorry to say this I can't waste my time praying for him if he is sick that is his headache not mine. He is of no use to me healthy or sick, buhari is nothing to me so I don't give a damn I don't just like him and his party but I don't wish him death.

Nothing under the heaven will make me to like him and his party so I don't give a bit damn about his whereabout or whatever.
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by ngolokante(m): 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

This is the 3rd time he's on medical tour in one year. Prepare for more.

Why don't you just also drop your address,you never can tell you just might die before him or you might also fall sick...I can come for your funeral or come visit you in the hospital. Be careful what you wish for...In case you want to say back to sender, you are always welcome to attend my funeral, you know as Muslim I am taught to expect death at any time...meanwhile, your address please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... / #EndSARS: Meet Prince Nicholas Makolomi Whose Viral Video Sparked Protests / Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.