Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) (92473 Views)

Ekiti Election: Fayemi Meets Tinubu And Akande (Video) / Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos / Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:59am On Feb 10, 2017
ragiluhivo:
The same cloth, the same cap, the day Atiku visited him.

Does it mean he doesn't have any other cloth there?

Or is this his uniform in London?

What is so difficult for Buhari to appear on video-NTA,CNN or even speak to us via FRCN correspondent to douse the tension and the undue speculations. Simple.

Buhari please, show us your WAEC certificate, but on the contrary, he hired 23 SANs to defend himself in court.

Buhari talk to Nigerians to reduce the tension here, instead, he decided to be showing us pictures of hundreds of people that visited him as if he went for a picnic. Obedience is better than sacrifice.

Who are you? Nobody, Irrelevant human being..
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:00am On Feb 10, 2017
olafum1:
Which serving president ever leave his own country to sojourn in a foreign land for this long as PMB?

He has already handover to Osinbajo deal with that...
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 1:01am On Feb 10, 2017
dman4mdmoon:
Some people will still say that this picture was taken in 2015! The same way they will doubt it if the man makes a video of himself addressing Nigerians. At least it is now evident that the man is alive though he looks stressed and needs to rest.

This is old pictures
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:03am On Feb 10, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
IMAGINE THE COLONIAL OAF. his wife can spend 32 pounds for the lounge in Gatwick and he cannot record a video of him seeing off guests.. if he can walk surely he can talk.. all these paid keyboard warriors hired by the piggish oaf adeshina.. are worse that the 40 laptop crew hired by PDP.. at least they failed and fell gallantly

Who are you?

Have you even seen your Local Government Chairman in your life? if No then Bleep you are ireelevant..

This is a President and times 100 over the status of your Governor self not to talk of Chairman of your LG..
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:04am On Feb 10, 2017
Hobat:
Our presdo should be ashamed of d fact that after all said nothing has been done ......I can't be presdo living my people to suffer don't I have .........RIP MR PRESDO.

And you would have perform magic?
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:07am On Feb 10, 2017
Michel2013:
afonjas wey dey hope say opportunity don come no dey happy abt this.
even tinubu is not happy there.

We are not like you tribe wey go dey hope for their Oga to die to take over..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by me69: 1:18am On Feb 10, 2017
nely:

No ooh, infact the man na northern
on the payroll shebi
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by iukpe: 5:19am On Feb 10, 2017
Reporting from Aso Rock, London.
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Malawian(m): 5:39am On Feb 10, 2017
The picture is photoshopped. Zoom into Buhari's hand, see how perfect the curve is.
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by riczy(m): 6:01am On Feb 10, 2017
valdes00:

Because a man in Coma can't speak...
coma for how long nos? Dt means he is dead clinically!
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by riczy(m): 6:01am On Feb 10, 2017
[b][/b]
riczy:
coma for how long now? Dt means he is dead clinically!
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 10, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Who are you?

Have you even seen your Local Government Chairman in your life? if No then Bleep you are ireelevant..

This is a President and times 100 over the status of your Governor self not to talk of Chairman of your LG..

Buhari acolyte... sycophant and ignorant member of the masses.. your President is Dead. His Wife is in the other room confused and his minions are busy looting the treasury.. Osinbajo is being pressured to resign and Saraki is already talking Presidency..

The President is a human being just like you and I, his relevance is defined by our satisfaction on the quality of governance he has delivered. and this toothless oaf has delivered NOTHING. unfortunately you are not well versed in the art of propaganda, your paymasters should sack you immediately and put you in prison for your weak attempt at undermining the truth. My local government chairman is actulally blood. FYI
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 10, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And you would have perform magic?

Your President promised MAGIC N1=$1 abi the cobwebs in your brain has stifled your memory too
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by valdes00(m): 8:08am On Feb 10, 2017
riczy:
coma for how long nos? Dt means he is dead clinically!
That formula one driver, shoe sumtin ( can't recollect his full name) was in coma for more Dan 6mnths..... he still didn't die...
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Eazybay(m): 9:33am On Feb 10, 2017
LorDBolton:

Oga stop displaying ignorance

Stroll to the nearest hospital and ask them to give you a heavy dose of painkillers and suppressants...THEN ATTEMPT TO STAND UPRIGHT!

Did u just say I'm displaying ignorance Like who is dis man? Leme just let dat slide since Nigeria is d only country wea laymen argue with professionals vehemently!

As for painkillers and standing upright, ppl even use heavy painkillers to play football!!
How many players/sportsmen do u think are 100% fit?
As for suppressants, do u know how long Yaradua used dem? Sorry 4 bringing a good man's name in an ignorant argument..

PLS run along
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by kacchy(m): 9:47am On Feb 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

Kid
Can you simply correct my grammatical blunders

Egbon
1."[/b]Commas[b]","And"not adequately placed.
2.When you ask questions next time,apply ?

Disclaimer:Dont mention my handle again until you have a gone through a grammar class.

#nooffenceintended#

Thanks
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 9:51am On Feb 10, 2017
kacchy:

Egbon
1."Commas[b][/b]","And"not adequately placed.
2.When you ask questions next time,apply ?

Disclaimer:Dont mention my handle again until you have a gone through a grammar class.

#nooffenceintended#

Thanks
Lol
I thought you said grammatical blunders ??

You're just dumb like your Father

What do you call this " ?? Commas ??

Goat face, this is a comma , and this is a ditto mark or quotation mark "

Congratulations, you just played yourself
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by kacchy(m): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

Lol
I thought you said grammatical blunders ??

You're just dumb like your Father

What do you call this " ?? Commas ??

Goat face, this is a comma , and this is a ditto mark "

Congratulations, you just played yourself

You can keep on diisplaying your immaturity online.

"Never argue with a fool, he will take you down to his level and defeat you with experience"

*walks of of thread*
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 10:06am On Feb 10, 2017
kacchy:

You can keep on diisplaying your immaturity online.

"Never argue with a fool, he will take you down to his level and defeat you with experience"

*walks of of thread*

Don't walk out of the thread, walk your dirty ass to the school

You just took an L like your mother, I'm not surprised

You said something about my grammatical errors but ended up pointing out some lame ass punctuation

And to crown it all, you called a quotation mark a comma

Your Father must be proud of his smart ass gay son
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by kacchy(m): 10:25am On Feb 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

Don't walk out of the thread, walk your dirty ass to the school

You just took an L like your mother, I'm not surprised

You said something about my grammatical errors but ended up pointing out some lame ass punctuation

And to crown it all, you called a quotation mark a comma

Your Father must be proud of his smart ass gay son

If I don't make it clear to you, posterity will not forgive me.

I see you are so full of yourself that you did not noticed I numbered my answers.

Egbon

No. 1 is for your first statement which brought this whole thing so go check it.
No. 2 is for your second mention where you asked a question without a question mark.

Lastly, you need a Class on anger management.

I will not toe your line of insanity.

Thanks
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by judondasylva(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
Video is wat we ask for,enough of all these old pictures
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Buhari acolyte... sycophant and ignorant member of the masses.. your President is Dead. His Wife is in the other room confused and his minions are busy looting the treasury.. Osinbajo is being pressured to resign and Saraki is already talking Presidency..

The President is a human being just like you and I, his relevance is defined by our satisfaction on the quality of governance he has delivered. and this toothless oaf has delivered NOTHING. unfortunately you are not well versed in the art of propaganda, your paymasters should sack you immediately and put you in prison for your weak attempt at undermining the truth. My local government chairman is actulally blood. FYI

Sorry not everyone is get paid to comment on social media like yourself, Like i said who know you? I don't know likewise more 160million Nigerians don't know about your existance but more than one billion people all over the world know who Buhari is..

Can you list GEJ for 5yrs? Buhari has surpass your hero in term of development, GEJ did not repair any single road in South East and South South for his 5yrs and Buhari is doing that already..

GEJ left a huge debt which PMB already cleared..

all our ministries are having news faces under 2yrs that's what your Hero cannot do in 5yrs..

The list is endless boy.. so wake up and be wise..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Your President promised MAGIC N1=$1 abi the cobwebs in your brain has stifled your memory too

I guess you are the one with cobweb in your brain, You lack comprehension, Please can you show me where Buhari said i will make Nigerians buy $1 at the rate of #1?

Your useless bloggers are decieving you guys by twisting title... hahhaa..

You can guys can easily be used by Fayose hahah..
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Sorry not everyone is get paid to comment on social media like yourself, Like i said who know you? I don't know likewise more 160million Nigerians don't know about your existance but more than one billion people all over the world know who Buhari is..

Can you list GEJ for 5yrs? Buhari has surpass your hero in term of development, GEJ did not repair any single road in South East and South South for his 5yrs and Buhari is doing that already..

GEJ left a huge debt which PMB already cleared..

all our ministries are having news faces under 2yrs that's what your Hero cannot do in 5yrs..

The list is endless boy.. so wake up and be wise..

patented daftness grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I guess you are the one with cobweb in your brain, You lack comprehension, Please can you show me where Buhari said i will make Nigerians buy $1 at the rate of #1?
Your useless bloggers are decieving you guys by twisting title... hahhaa..
You can guys can easily be used by Fayose hahah..

APC/Buhari has deceived you so much you have become ingrained with phenomenal stupidity
See your link below
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
ngolokante:

Why don't you just also drop your address,you never can tell you just might die before him or you might also fall sick...I can come for your funeral or come visit you in the hospital. Be careful what you wish for...In case you want to say back to sender, you are always welcome to attend my funeral, you know as Muslim I am taught to expect death at any time...meanwhile, your address please

You are a big full.
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by ngolokante(m): 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

You are a big full.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....Am I? You don't want to die or ever fall sick?....big full indeed
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

patented daftness grin grin grin

When you guys have nothing more to say in defense your ineffectual blaoon you result yo insult..
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

APC/Buhari has deceived you so much you have become ingrained with phenomenal stupidity
See your link below
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/

You when you don't have anything upstairs, Well not your fault as you have been having mold under your wig and water did not touch your head for month how will your brian function well...

I say show me where Buhari say i will make Nigerians buy $1 for #1 you are showing equal in value hahaha..
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
Eazybay:

Did u just say I'm displaying ignorance Like who is dis man? Leme just let dat slide since Nigeria is d only country wea laymen argue with professionals vehemently!

As for painkillers and standing upright, ppl even use heavy painkillers to play football!!
How many players/sportsmen do u think are 100% fit?
As for suppressants, do u know how long Yaradua used dem? Sorry 4 bringing a good man's name in an ignorant argument..

PLS run along
So you're a professional doctor? Get outta here

I had them (med students n doctors) as friends in school.

I knew nursing chicks wella. They all exposed me to many things + we have the internet.

So No think say u fit bobo person like it's 1960,

Since you claim to be a 'professional' how come u don't know what a HEAVY DOSE is? What suppressants do?? or what a 'distant look' is??

+to justify your lame post, you're comparing 70yrs+ buhari with 15 - 40yrs+ sportsmen n women??

NO MEDICAL PRACTITIONER WILL EVEN MENTION SPORTSMEN IN THIS MATTER

Once again GTFOH, Professional.
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You when you don't have anything upstairs, Well not your fault as you have been having mold under your wig and water did not touch your head for month how will your brian function well...

I say show me where Buhari say i will make Nigerians buy $1 for #1 you are showing equal in value hahaha..

You must also have too much wax in your ears - perhaps suffering from the same ear-ailment your president suffers from Cancer of the Ear-Nose-and Penis.. patented mongrels like yourself and your ilk will wait for the sky to fall before you admit to the lies and propaganda he used to decieve the lot of ignoramuses that were so desperate for change, they ignored warning signs of his senile terminal brain. It has also infected his regular zombies as well. I pity you.. bye bye.. hope you vote for Osinbajo in the coming months
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

You must also have too much wax in your ears - perhaps suffering from the same ear-ailment your president suffers from Cancer of the Ear-Nose-and Penis.. patented mongrels like yourself and your ilk will wait for the sky to fall before you admit to the lies and propaganda he used to decieve the lot of ignoramuses that were so desperate for change, they ignored warning signs of his senile terminal brain. It has also infected his regular zombies as well. I pity you.. bye bye.. hope you vote for Osinbajo in the coming months

What is this one saying? Will you keep kwayet?

stop balbbing girl you are not making self at all....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... / #EndSARS: Meet Prince Nicholas Makolomi Whose Viral Video Sparked Protests / Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.