Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) (92470 Views)

Ekiti Election: Fayemi Meets Tinubu And Akande (Video) / Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos / Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
IMAGINE THE COLONIAL OAF. his wife can spend 32 pounds for the lounge in Gatwick and he cannot record a video of him seeing off guests.. if he can walk surely he can talk.. all these paid keyboard warriors hired by the piggish oaf adeshina.. are worse that the 40 laptop crew hired by PDP.. at least they failed and fell gallantly
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Hobat(m): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
Our presdo should be ashamed of d fact that after all said nothing has been done ......I can't be presdo living my people to suffer don't I have .........RIP MR PRESDO.
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
zendy:

Why wont he look fail? Thats what happens when a man takes on a job when he is not equal to the task
sad
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Michel2013: 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
afonjas wey dey hope say opportunity don come no dey happy abt this.
even tinubu is not happy there.
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by kacchy(m): 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

Jesu.
These clowns dressed like my 73 year old uncle when he came to America.

How in the world would you wear agbada over a turtleneck sweater and a jacket over the agbada and then a muffler on your neck, it's not even that cold in the UK

Take it easy.. ........

Your English tho!

#headache#

*walks out of thread*
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by blesoh(f): 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
nely:
Since Buhari left Nigeria, my area has been having constant light, they day he announced he was supposed to return they took the light, please can he extend his vacation for one year
U are wicked grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Awoo88: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
omenkaLives:
Baba take your time to rest. You dont need to prove nothing to any doubting thomases. We need you hale and hearty when you get back to finish the wonderful job you started.

It is well with you sir.
What wonderful work Abeg name one
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Awoo88: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
omenkaLives:
Baba take your time to rest. You dont need to prove nothing to any doubting thomases. We need you hale and hearty when you get back to finish the wonderful job you started.

It is well with you sir.
What wonderful work Abeg name one. God bless you as you do
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
fulani stick
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by oladokun76: 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
Wailers forget oooooo you have lost this war with your corrupted fathers. Our president will be home soon shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by mekuxiani(m): 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Does the Monkey see cows on the streets of London make him no come back
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
Buhari was never unwell.
He walked int the Airplane very healthy- i watched him do so on the news. If he is now dying or dead then he was assassinated by the white doctors in the UK, or poisoned with food.

It is a statistical fact that 95% of all world president who died from illness in last 20 years is African, yet we don't seem to learn. Most of them are killed off in white man's hospitals .

What a pathetic position for a great man like Buhari to put himself.

Africa must stop trying to appease evil .

Evil cannot be appeased , it needs to be challenged head-on and destroyed.

The last days of Buhari was shameful show of weakness running up and down with other uncle toms from ECOWAS to illegally intimidate The Gambian president to leave office, despite knowing that it is against all his principles to go against a country's constitution.

All the progress Nigeria made under Buhari could be reversed in the blink of an eye.

Do you think China is going to come through with its investment for the railway if Buhari is no more?

We need a new saviour for Nigeria and they have to step up quickly before it is too late avoid a bloodbath.
waleadex:
Get better PMB....we need you back here sir!
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
kacchy:

Take it easy.. ........

Your English tho!

#headache#

*walks out of thread*

Kid
Can you simply correct my grammatical blunders
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
Wailers Know this Photoshop
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
oshe11:
like we dnt realli need dis like dnt wana hear I talked to him,he talked to me like we just want him to send a video n call d date of dat day.... like we dnt want him to talk to us tru proxy like if he is truli alright, dey wont b doin dis like Nigeria is fuvking fuvkable like.........
drizzy drake continue
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Shikena(m): 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
HomeOfMe:
I saw this particular pic of him last year when he went to treat his ear infection.
No you did not.
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

Jesu.

How in the world would you wear agbada over a turtleneck sweater and a jacket over the agbada and then a muffler on your neck, it's not even that cold in the UK

It is when you're dying
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by mmsen: 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

Jesu.

It's about 5 degrees celcius which is pretty cold and worse when you'e coming from the tropics where it's circa 30 degrees celcius.

Nothing wrong with wearing layers to stem the cold, it's the practical thing to do. Do you not wear a vest and pullover under your coat when you go out?
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
dman4mdmoon:
Some people will still say that this picture was taken in 2015! The same way they will doubt it if the man makes a video of himself addressing Nigerians. At least it is now evident that the man is alive though he looks stressed and needs to rest.
If
If
If

And guess what?

More

Ifs

But if he should make a video while holding todays paper, we will believe he isn't dead! ..............yet! undecided

Only if........................... sad
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Potoskyleee: 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
CoolFreeday:
God bless my President.
Long live PMB
Long life commander in-chief of corruption.
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Shaibu1275: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
what a brainless of some peoples!! Not only peoples who fell sick are liable to deaths. people died every day, every minutes & hours. don't wish anyone's what you didn't what them to wish you. we're all liable to death in respective of your age.
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Akainzo(m): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

What kind of picture ??

Be specific and i will do it for you

The same kind they took. Go to the doorway in the open and take a picture of yourself "not wearing anything after it has been snowing for 5 days" . Simple!
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
omenkaLives:

It is well with you sir.

Get well soon? Even you don't believe ur party and the presidency. They've said lied several times that he isn't sick.
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by cashboss2017: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
Apc Is using your head, check the Pic very well, Buhari's neck its fixed, and its on one direction, All the pic, that thing standing its not human, its only acting believe me, Im an editor, with this image, i can conclude that Buhari is dead
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by mcgodison(m): 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
CoolFreeday:
God bless my President. Long live PMB

u re wishing a dead man long life
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by esthadewunmi(f): 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Imagine a whole president of Nigeria see how he is even ileya ram get starminal than him tongue
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by me69: 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
nely:
Since Buhari left Nigeria, my area has been having constant light, they day he announced he was supposed to return they took the light, please can he extend his vacation for one year
You sure say the oga for NEPA in ur area no be Militant, Avanger? Back to u
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by ogaslife: 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
My president u are in God's hands nothing dey happen to u,
Long live Buhari
Long live Apc
Long live Nigeria
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by nely(m): 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
me69:
You sure say the oga for NEPA in ur area no be Militant, Avanger? Back to u
No ooh, infact the man na northern
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:51am On Feb 10, 2017
dadavivo:
Propaganda, why can't he make a video of himself telling us he's OK.

LOL no be only video? who are you that he will make video call for? Ogbeni you and sleep you are not relevant..
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:54am On Feb 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

Jesu.

A blind man can't see clearly..
Re: Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:56am On Feb 10, 2017
Abudu2000:
30secs video is all we ask for

Oga swerve no are irrelevant..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... / #EndSARS: Meet Prince Nicholas Makolomi Whose Viral Video Sparked Protests / Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.