Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Advice Needed.. Toluwani Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Advice Needed.. Toluwani Farm (664 Views)

Advice Needed. What Can I Do With 100k In Agriculture / Advice Needed On A Cashew Farm / Urgent Advice Needed Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed.. Toluwani Farm by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
Good day Nairalander, am posting on behalf of my dad.. He ventured into Poultry and Snail rearing of late... 50 layers to start with at his back yard Fenced. Pls what is the possibility of him getting back his ROI
Re: Advice Needed.. Toluwani Farm by domack99(m): 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
washingtonklef:
Good day Nairalander, am posting on behalf of my dad.. He ventured into Poultry and Snail rearing of late... 50 layers to start with at his back yard Fenced. Pls what is the possibility of him getting back his ROI

Most medium size livestock farming investors should be able to recoup their capital input between 1 and half to two years in things go down well. For first timer its always a learning stage, mortality is always high.

Its always preferable to go to livestock farming at a younger age.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.. Toluwani Farm by walanter(m): 11:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
mister ...I don't think u kwn anything about the questioned at hand d ... and stop playing d smart one
she is obviously here for a solution and when the rit ones gt in I think she met gt it

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.. Toluwani Farm by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 02, 2017
domack99:

Most medium size livestock farming investors should be able to recoup their capital input between 1 and half to two years in things go down well. For first timer its always a learning stage, mortality is always high.

Its always preferable to go to livestock farming at a younger age.

I appreciate your gesture . God bless
Re: Advice Needed.. Toluwani Farm by agrocentric: 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
hello @Toluwani Farms,there is 1000% possibility that he gets back his capital or ROI as called and even profit as early as the layers starts laying ONLY if all recommended procedures to having a healthy and non diseased poultry are followed.i.e taking keen interest in Vaccination and medication cycles,prompt cleaniness of the pen,health feed and clean water.
have i helped?
Re: Advice Needed.. Toluwani Farm by agrocentric: 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
washingtonklef:
for snail farming....PATIENCE IS VIRTUE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rain Gun For Sale / Introducing / Our Factory To Processs Hulled Sesame & Cashew Almost Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.